Sparkle Palooza, give it up for the world's next big musical legends!
闪耀狂欢 掌声送给下一位世界音乐传奇!
Thelma! Thelma!
塞尔玛 塞尔玛
We need softer hay.
草得再软一点
Ain't nobody wanna hear music from a plain old farm pony.
没人想听一匹普通的农场老马的音乐
Hold up. Otis, what do I remind you of?
等等 奥蒂斯 我跟你说什么来着?
A pony with a large edible mass growing out of its brain?
一匹脑子里全是可以吃的东西的小马?
C'mon. You can do better.
拜托 你能做得更好
I think you better go take a look at yourself.
我觉得你最好去看一眼自己的样子
I'm a unicorn.
我是只独角兽
I'm a unicorn!
我是独角兽
Look! There's a unicorn! I told you they were real!
看啊 独角兽 我就说它们真的存在嘛
Can your horn shoot lasers? What color is your blood?
你的角能发射激光吗?你的血是什么颜色的?
Can you do anything magical?
你会魔法吗?
Yeah. I can sing.
嗯 我会唱歌
Sing for us! Yeah! Sing!
来一首 对 来一首
Something's moving
有东西在动
Something's there
有东西在那里
Something's blooming in the air.
空气中有东西在绽放
Now I'm screaming.
现在我要尖叫
Screaming at the top of my lungs.
扯着嗓子尖叫
Look at you.
看看你啊
You're like a fluffy piece of cotton candy with legs.
你就像一块毛茸茸的长腿棉花糖
Okay.
好吧
Sign with me, and I can turn you into a star, just like Nikki.
跟我签约 我会把你变成像尼基那样的明星
You're just gonna let people think you're a real unicorn?
你要让人们真相信你是独角兽?
People are finally giving our music a chance.
人们终于有机会看到我们的音乐了
Look out, Nikki, 'cause you're about to get replaced.
注意了 尼基 因为你就要被代替了
Get out there and find that unicorn's dirty little secrets.
去找到那只独角兽肮脏的小秘密
A lot people told us we'd never make it 'cause we didn't look like stars.
很多人说我们不会成功的 因为我们看起来不像明星
Time for the world to see what you really are.
该让世界看看你的真面貌了
Oh no.
哦 糟了
I don't care what you look like. You gotta sing from your heart.
我不在乎你长啥样 你得用心去歌唱
Get off my stage!
滚下舞台
Why are you pretending to be someone else?
你为啥要装成别人的样子?
I'm finally special. You were special before all this, Thelma.
我终于不一样了 你从一开始就很独特 塞尔玛
We're just getting started.
我们才刚开始
The fire inside
内心的火