手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

邂逅爱情电影《漂浮》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:Daisy   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
自动
1X
默认
00:00:00 / 00:00:00
加载失败
0.5X
1X
1.25X
1.5X
2X
4X

On three, big breath in.

数到三 深吸一口气

One, two...

一 二

Waverley?

韦弗莉

Hi, Auntie.

嗨 姨妈

What are you doing here?

你怎么来这儿了

I haven't had time off since med school,

自从上医学院后 我就没休息过

so now's my chance before I start my residency.

所以现在是我在实习前 放松的机会

I haven't told my parents.

我还没告诉我父母

You made it!

你来了

Hi.

你好

You're Rachel's neighbor.

你是瑞秋的邻居

I'm, I'm Blake.

我 我叫布莱克

Nice to meet you.

很高兴认识你

Is she okay?

她没事吧?

Are you okay? I'm okay.

你没事吧?没事

Are, are you okay? Me?

你 你呢 我吗?

Morning. Hi.

早上好 嗨

You can't swim, huh?

你不会游泳吧

I kinda missed that as a kid.

我小时候好像没学

I could teach you.

我可以教你

Why are you doing this?

你为什么要这么做?

I like spending time with you.

我喜欢和你待在一起

I hate thinking about all the years I spent

我不喜欢回想那些年的时光

Without knowing you and all your weird

不了解你的一切

Tell me about your parents.

跟我聊聊你的父母

I haven't seen them in four years.

我四年没见过他们了

They make sure that I have everything that I need,

他们确保我生活上不缺任何东西

but they don't really know me.

但却并不了解我

Are you looking at me?

你在看我吗?

No.

没有

I kinda have feelings for Blake.

我好像喜欢布莱克

No kidding.

不是吧

Here you are, having the best summer of your life,

你在这里 享受着最美好的夏日时光

going after a boy you like.

去追求一个你喜欢的男孩

I think I see love birds.

我觉得我看到了一对爱情鸟

She's thinking about moving here.

她在考虑搬到这里来

It's too soon, right?

太着急了 是吧?

Hi, Mom.

嗨 妈妈

Dr. Wong can squeeze you into his research team.

王医生可以把你塞进他的研究团队

This is your future.

这关乎你的未来

My parents want me in Toronto.

我父母想让我去多伦多

I'm not normally very impulsive.

我一般并不冲动

Waverley.

韦弗莉

Can we just stay in the moment?

我们先享受当下好吗?

You're the one I want to stay with

我想和你在一起

As I go through all the changes

经历了这一切的变化

Waverley, you lied to us!

韦弗莉 你骗了我们

I want to stay here with you,

我想和你一起待在这里

but I do wanna be a doctor.

可我真的很想成为医生

You don't have to act like

你不需要表现得好像

this is anything more than a summer fling.

这个夏日邂逅有多么重要一样

It's time you ask yourself what you want to do.

你该问自己想做什么

I don't want the summer to end.

我不想结束这个夏天

You have to make yourself known in this life.

这一生中 你总要成名

Not for anyone else, but for you.

不为别人 只为自己

You're the one I wanna be with

我想和你在一起

重点单词   查看全部解释    
squeeze [skwi:z]

想一想再看

v. 压榨,挤压,塞进
n. 压榨,勒索,榨取

 
impulsive [im'pʌlsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 冲动的,任性的 n. (引起冲动的)原因

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。

    ckplayer

    version:X2