Margot, you're very, very nice.
玛戈特,你人非常非常好。
What did you, what did you bring me tonight?
你今晚给我带来了什么?
This is an Australian delicacy called fairy bread typically served at young children's birthday parties where I'm from.
这是一种叫做仙女面包的澳大利亚美食,通常在我家乡小孩子的生日聚会上供应。
And since it's your birthday, Jimmy...
由于今天是你的生日,吉米…
Yeah, it is my birthday. Yeah, of course.
是的,今天是我的生日。是的,当然。
I mean... I think we should sing Jimmy "Happy Birthday."
我的意思是……我觉得我们应该给吉米唱"生日快乐"。
Oh, my goodness.
哦,我的天哪。
100%. Don't you think? Alright.
当然了。你不这样认为吗? 好吧。
Okay. Happy birthday to you.Thank you very much.Happy birthday to you.
好吧。祝你生日快乐。非常感谢。祝你生日快乐。
You're amazing. Happy birthday, dear Jimmy. I appreciate it. Happy birthday to you.
你人太好了。生日快乐,亲爱的吉米。我很感激。祝你生日快乐。
Thank you. Thank you. That is so thoughtful and nice.
谢谢你!谢谢你!你想得真周到,人真好。
I want to make this about you, not about me tonight.
今晚我想让你成为主角,而不是我。
But I'm going have a bite of this, what is fairy bread?
但我要尝一口这个,什么是仙女面包?
Fairy bread is white bread,the cheaper the better, butter, and then sprinkles on top.
仙女面包是白面包,越便宜越好,涂上黄油,然后撒上糖屑。
Oh, it's fantastic.
哦,太棒了。
And it's great. If you haven't tried it, I highly recommend it. It's good luck.
它很棒。如果你还没有尝试过,我强烈推荐它。这意味着好运。
Don't even wait for your birthday. Just have it any time.
甚至不要等到你的生日。随时都可以吃。
Just have it. Fairy bread. Any time.
就吃吧。仙女面包。随时都可以。
New York is kind of a second home for you.
纽约就像是你的第二个家。
Yes. Because? It's the first place I lived when I moved to America.
是的。因为? 那是我搬到美国后住的第一个地方。
Really? Yeah.
真的吗? 是的。
Where did you live in New York?
你在纽约住在哪里?
I was living in Brooklyn. I was in South Williamsburg, and then I lived in Bed Stuy for a little bit.
我曾住在布鲁克林。在南威廉斯堡,然后还在贝德斯图住了一段时间。
And then I was in close to Union Square.
之后我住在联合广场附近。
No way. Yeah.
不会吧。真的。
So when you come home, you're like, "Oh, yeah, I know this place."
所以当你回家的时候,你会说,“哦,是的,我知道这个地方。”
Yeah, it's so, I came back, and I was like, "Oh,my God. I want to live here again. I love it so much."
对,所以,我回来的时候,我想,“哦,我的天哪。我想再住在这里。我非常喜欢这儿。”