And speaking of red heads, you know, I always was under the impression that you were a natural red head, but you're not, you are a blonde.
说到红头发,我一直以为你是天生的红头发,但你不是,你是金发的。
Is this right, you're blonde.
对吗,你是金色头发。
I was blonde.
我是金发。
And you decided to go red at some point.
你决定在某个时候染红了。
Yes.
是的。
How did that happen?
这是怎么发生的?
Well, I was, I was, yeah, I was a blonde my whole life and then I dyed my hair brown when I was, when I was 15 and then I went in for Superbad and the other girl, Martha MacIsaac had brown hair and so Judd Apatow walked in and just said, "Make it red."
嗯,我一直都是金发,15岁的时候我把头发染成了棕色,然后我去拍《超级坏男孩》,另一个女孩玛莎·麦克艾萨克是棕色的,于是贾德·阿帕图走进来说:“把头发染成红色吧。”
And then ever since I've been red.
自那以后我头发都是红色了。
What kind of power does Judd Apatow have?
贾德·阿帕图有什么样的魔力?
It shall be red.
变成红色吧。
And it just instantly changed the color.
然后它瞬间变了颜色。
Wow, now, have you is life different for you as a red headed woman?
现在,作为一个红发女人,你的生活有什么不同吗?
Do, do people treat you differently as a red head?
人们对红头发的你有不同的看法吗?
I didn't, well, I didn't really think about it.
我没有,没有认真想过这个问题。
I just, you know, 'cause I've had it for five years but then I just had blonde hair for Spiderman.
我只是,因为我已经留了五年了红发,但是我为了演蜘蛛侠才留了金色的头发。
Yup.
是的。
And I dyed it back as soon as I could to red and I walked into my apartment and my friend Max was there and he said, "You look a lot funnier as a redhead."
我尽快把它染回了红色,然后我走进公寓,我的朋友马克斯在那里,他说:“你红头发的时候看起来更有趣。”
I was like, really? He said, "Yeah, you've been, you've seemed like a bitch for the past six months."
我说,真的吗? 他说:“是啊,你在过去的六个月里看起来像个坏女人。”
Really? So there's something about red hair that makes you seem a little funnier.
真的吗? 所以红头发会让你看起来更有趣。
You're a little funnier with red hair, I guess.
我觉得红头发的你更有趣。
Yeah, especially if it moves like that.
是啊,尤其是它这么动的时候。
Now, you know, what's funny, you have a, you have a, I love your voice, but it's very deep, has a husky quality to it.
好了,有趣的是,你有一个,我喜欢你的声音,因为它很低沉,有一种沙哑的感觉。
Yeah.
是的。
And I find it very, very sexy.
我觉得它非常非常性感。
Oh, thank you.
哦,谢谢。
I also find it to be lower and more manly than mine.
我也发现它比我的声音更低,更有男子气概。