手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

布莱德为电影疯狂健身

来源:可可英语 编辑:Leon   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Congratulations on Once Upon a Time in Hollywood.

祝贺《好莱坞往事》顺利上映。

Have you all seen the movie, by the way?

顺便问一下,你们都看过那部电影了吗?

Oh my god.

我的天啊。

I loved that movie, I loved that movie.

我喜欢那部电影,很喜欢。

And it was just like there were so many different genres and elements even though it was set in a certain time period.

好像有很多不同的类型和元素,尽管它是在特定的时期设定的。

It was-- and your co-star-- He's pretty damn good.

还有你的搭档,他太棒了。

Yes. Yeah, that co-- no, not Leo the dog.

是的。对,那个搭,不,不是那条叫里奥的狗。

Did you see-- I love Leo.

你看到——我爱里奥。

She's good too.

她也很棒。

I love-- She's good too.

我爱——她也很棒。

Explain-- because they must've put something on your face for that to happen.

解释一下,一定是因为他们在你脸上涂了什么才会发生这种事。

OK. Yeah, yeah, yeah.

是的。对,对,对。

OK, Tom Cruise, my friend, will tie himself to a side of an airplane, and it will take off and land.

好吧,汤姆·克鲁斯,我的朋友,将把自己绑在飞机的一侧,然后它还会起飞和降落。

I put applesauce on my neck so a pit bull could give me love and affection.

我把苹果酱涂在脖子上,这样斗牛犬就能给我深刻的爱。

I don't know who was braver.

我不知道谁更勇敢。

Yeah, that's-- it's a trained dog, but yeah.

是啊,它是只受过训练的狗,不过没错。

Wow, it just takes applesauce, huh? Yeah.

哇,只要苹果酱就行了,对吧? 是的。

Yeah, so I'm talking about the movie, like everybody cares about acting.

我谈到了电影,好像每个人都关心演技一样。

But really, It's the scene that everybody is talking about.

但实际上,这是每个人都在谈论的场景。

The scene on the roof when you take your shirt off, and I speak for everyone when I say Yowza.

你在屋顶上脱掉衬衫的那一幕,我代表所有人说“哇噻”。

Everybody, yeah.

每个人,好的。

Now Brad-- To my male friends in the audience, I'm sorry.

布拉德——对我的男性观众朋友们,我很抱歉。

So you knew you were going to do this.

所以你知道你需要这么做。

And do you work out like crazy anyway, or did you work out like crazy extra because you knew you were going to do this?

你是一直在疯狂地锻炼,还是因为你知道要做这个而额外疯狂地锻炼?

Oh, really?

哦,有必要吗?

You can take it down, take it down.

你可以把它拿下来,拿下来。

Well, he's a stunt man, so he's going to be in-- Right.

他是个逞英雄的角色,所以他需要——对。

Gotta be in physical shape, so yeah, I prepared.

需要保持身材,所以我的确做了准备。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stunt [stʌnt]

想一想再看

n. 特技,阻碍成长 vt. 阻碍成长,表演特技

联想记忆
affection [ə'fekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 慈爱,喜爱,感情,影响

联想记忆
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。