I miss you.
我好想你。
Thank you for coming back to the show.
谢谢你能重返我的节目。
This is so fun. Thank you for having me.
这儿非常有趣。谢谢你能邀请我。
Happy birthday. Thank you.
生日快乐。谢谢!
When was it? Last week? Two days ago.
什么时候的事? 上周吗? 是两天前。
Your birthday was two days ago. It was two days ago, and I turned 30! This is the big, Oh!
你的生日是在两天前。就是两天前,我满30岁了! 这是一件大事哦!
What do you feel? I'm 30. What's going through a 30-year-old mind? I mean, I feel pretty 30.
你有什么感觉? 我30岁了。你30岁的脑海里在想什么? 我是说,我感觉自己很30岁。
Oh, no, stop. Well, what does that mean? I mean, "feeling 30." It's not old, but it's not not old, either.
哦,不,停。那是什么意思? 意思是,“感觉30岁。” 它不老,但也不年轻。
It's definitely, trust me, it's definitely not old. It's somewhere in between.
相信我,绝对不老。它介于两者之间。
I'm 40, so I barely remember turning 30. But it's that whole new decade thing.
我40岁了,所以我几乎不记得自己30岁的日子。但这是一个全新的十年。
How were your 20s? Did you love your 20s?
你20多岁时过得怎么样? 你热爱你20岁的日子吗?
Interesting. Yeah. No, I mean, I liked a lot. Obviously it was, like, very special. Some great things happened.
很有趣。是的。不,我是说,我很喜欢。显然,这是非常特别的。一些很棒的事情发生了。
But it's such a weird decade, internally. Like, I found it really challenging, emotionally.
但从内心来说,这是一个奇怪的十年。我觉得这在情感上很有挑战性。
Trying to remember my 20s. I don't remember anything. When you're in your 40s, you don't remember your 20s or your 30s.
试了试回忆我的20多岁。我什么都不记得了。当你40多岁的时候,你也不会记得你20多岁或30多岁的日子。
Well, that's good to know. It just all gets blocked out anyway. The 20s were great. That was fun, you know.
很高兴知道这个。这些记忆都被挡住了。20岁的日子很棒。很有趣。
But I think most things in my life, most good things that happened in my life were in my 30s.
但我认为我生命中的大多数好事都发生在我30多岁的时候。
See? I'm so excited.
你知道吗? 我太兴奋了。
I got married, I had babies. I'm ready. It's awesome. 30s are great. You're in for a great decade.
我结了婚,生了孩子。我准备好了。这真的太赞了。30岁的时候很棒。你将迎来伟大的十年。
I'm excited. I'm really looking forward to it.
我感到很兴奋。我真的很期待。
I haven't seen you since we were talking about "La La Land" before it came out.
自从《爱乐之城》上映后我就没见过你了。
Yes. And you went on to win every single award. And I told you. I was like, "Dude, I love you so much in that."
是的。你赢得了所有的奖项。我告诉过你。我说“哥们,我爱死穿那件衣服的你了。”
I can't look at you.
我甚至不能再看你。
All right. Just turn away.
没事。转过身去就行。
I'm just, I can't even look at you right now because I'm so happy and proud of you.
我只是,我现在都不敢看你,因为我太开心了,为你骄傲。
Oh, you got things over there. I shouldn't look.
哦,你那边堆了东西。我不应该看那边。
I just, what was that like? Every award is different, obviously, and all fun. But the Academy Awards had to have been a rush.
我只是,那是什么感觉? 显然,每个奖项都是不同的,而且都很有趣。但奥斯卡颁奖典礼一定很匆忙。
That was nuts. That was quite a night. That was surreal. That I don't really remember that well.
那很疯狂。真是个美妙的夜晚。和梦幻一样。我不太记得了。