手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

第1034期:权力的游戏丹妮莉丝(14)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Aggo’s arakh leapt to his hand.

阿戈立刻拔刀。

“Never have I killed a fat brown man.

“我还没杀过棕色的胖子,

Belwas will be the first.”

贝沃斯将是头一个。”

“Sheath your steel, blood of my blood,” said Dany,

“收起武器,吾血之血,”丹妮道,

“this man comes to serve me.

“此人前来为我效力。

Belwas, you will accord all respect to my people, or you will leave my service sooner than you’d wish,

贝沃斯,你必须完全尊重我的子民,否则你的服务将很快结束,

and with more scars than when you came.”

那时候你身上的伤疤将比现在更多。”

The gap-toothed smile faded from the giant’s broad brown face, replaced by a confused scowl.

露齿的笑从巨人那张宽阔的棕脸上消失,取而代之的是疑惑的怒容。

Men did not often threaten Belwas, it would seem, and less so girls a third his size.

看来少有人威胁贝沃斯,别说是个头只有他三分之一的女孩。

Dany gave him a smile, to take a bit of the sting from the rebuke.

丹妮给他一个微笑,以减轻责怪带来的伤害。

“Now tell me, what would Magister Illyrio have of me, that he would send you all the way from Pentos?”

“告诉我,伊利里欧总督派你们大老远从潘托斯赶来,所为何事?”

“He would have dragons,” said Belwas gruffly,

“他要龙,”贝沃斯大咧咧地说,

“and the girl who makes them.

“还要那个生龙的女孩。

He would have you.”

他要你。”

“Belwas has the truth of us, Your Grace,” said Arstan.

“贝沃斯说的是实话,陛下,”阿斯坦说。

“We were told to find you and bring you back to Pentos.

“我们奉命找到您,并把您带回潘托斯。

The Seven Kingdoms have need of you.

七大王国正需要您,

Robert the Usurper is dead, and the realm bleeds.

篡夺者劳勃已死,国家血流成河。

When we set sail from Pentos there were four kings in the land, and no justice to be had.”

当我们从潘托斯出航时,那片土地已有了四个国王,并且个个都不正义。”

Joy bloomed in her heart, but Dany kept it from her face.

丹妮心花怒放,脸上却不动声色。

“I have three dragons,” she said,

“我有三头龙,”她说,

“and more than a hundred in my khalasar, with all their goods and horses.”

“还有超过一百人的卡拉萨,以及他们所有的财物和马匹。”

“It is no matter,” boomed Belwas.

“没问题,”贝沃斯瓮声瓮气地说,

“We take all.

“我们照单全收。

The fat man hires three ships for his little silverhair queen.”

那个潘托斯胖子为他的银发小女王雇了三条船。”

“It is so, Your Grace,”

“正是,陛下,”

Arstan Whitebeard said.

白胡子阿斯坦说,

“The great cog Saduleon is berthed at the end of the quay, and the galleys Summer Sun and Joso’s Prank are anchored beyond the breakwater.”

“大商船‘赛杜里昂号’泊于码头末端,划船‘夏日之阳号’和‘戏谑约索号’则在防洪堤外下锚。”

Three heads has the dragon, Dany thought, wondering.

龙有三个头,丹妮思量。

“I shall tell my people to make ready to depart at once.

“我将告知子民,立刻作好出发准备,

But the ships that bring me home must bear different names.”

但载我回家的船必须改名。”

“As you wish,” said Arstan.

“如您所愿,”阿斯坦说,

“What names would you prefer?”

“您喜欢什么名字?”

“Vhagar,” Daenerys told him.

“瓦格哈尔,”丹妮莉丝告诉他,

“Meraxes. And Balerion.

“米拉西斯,贝勒里恩。

Paint the names on their hulls in golden letters three feet high, Arstan.

用金漆把字涂上船壳,至少三尺高。阿斯坦,

I want every man who sees them to know the dragons are returned.”

我要每个看到她们的人都知道:真龙回来了!”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
threaten ['θretn]

想一想再看

v. 威胁,恐吓

 
depart [di'pɑ:t]

想一想再看

vt. 离开
vi. 离开,死亡,脱轨

联想记忆
accord [ə'kɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 一致,符合
v. 使一致,调解,给予

联想记忆
realm [relm]

想一想再看

n. 王国,领域

联想记忆
rebuke [ri'bju:k]

想一想再看

v. 斥责,指责,阻止 n. 指责,谴责,非难

联想记忆
grace [greis]

想一想再看

n. 优美,优雅,恩惠
vt. 使荣耀,使优美

联想记忆
scowl [skaul]

想一想再看

n. 愁容,皱眉 v. 皱眉,(天空)变阴沉晦暗

 
sting [stiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 刺痛刺,讽刺
vt. 刺痛,使苦恼,欺诈

联想记忆
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。