手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

约翰·赵的韩语水平只有六岁

来源:可可英语 编辑:Leon   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

How old were you, I know you were born in South Korea, how old were you when you moved here from there?

我知道你出生在韩国,但你从韩国搬来的时候多大?

I was 6 years old.

那时我6岁。

6 years old, have you been, do you go there and visit?

6岁啊,那你回过韩国拜访亲友吗?

Not very often, the last time I went was for Star Trek, which was almost 10 years ago, I think.

不常去,我上次去是为了《星际迷航》的宣传,我想差不多是10年前了。

Promoting Star Trek, wow, that was 10 years ago, that's crazy.

宣传《星际迷航》,那是十年前的事了,太疯狂了。

That's nuts, thank you.

很疯狂,谢谢。

Yeah it was an interesting experience.

那是一次有趣的经历。

When I was going over there, my parents are, you to have to get together with all the relatives, I said I'm going to be there for a day, I don't have time.

当我到韩国的时候,我的父母说,你要和所有的亲戚聚一聚,我说我只在那里呆一天,没有时间。

So what we ended up doing was setting up a lunch where they all came to the hotel where I was doing the junket at.

最后我们安排了一顿午餐,他们都来了我住的那家酒店。

As I was going down to lunch, I had a translator.

当我下楼去吃午饭的时候,我有一个翻译陪同。

Because my Korean isn't good enough to do interviews.

因为我的韩语没好到可以接受采访。

And he said, do you want me to stay for lunch?

他说,你想让我留下来吃午饭吗?

And I said, I hadn't thought about it, but I said sure.

我说,我还没想过,但可以一起吃。

We went and I ended up having, as weird as it was, having a UN translator whispering in my ear, it was the best experience I've ever had with my relatives.

我们下楼了,这感觉很奇怪,因为有一个联合国翻译在我耳边低语,这是我和亲戚们有过的最棒的经历。

Because my Korean was that of a 6-year-old boy, It was frozen in time.

因为我的韩语是一个6岁男孩的水平,一直止步不前。

And I could never relate to them, I could never have a conversation with them.

我永远无法与他们产生共鸣,无法和他们交谈。

But, you know, with a translator I was able to connect with these family members.

但是,通过翻译,我能够与这些家庭成员联络起来。

It was, I'm very grateful for that.

我对此非常感激。

Did you order like a 6-year-old? Did you get chicken nuggets or something like that? How far did you go with the 6-year-old thing?

你像个六岁小孩一样点餐吗? 你吃了鸡块之类的东西吗? 你六岁到现在变化大吗?

All the way, all the way.

一直都这样,一直。

Had an accident.

出了一些意外。

They changed you, that's good.

他们改变了你,这很好。

It's great to see you.

很高兴见到你。

The movie, I recommend it, it's called "Searching."

我推荐一下你的电影,《网络谜踪》。

It opens in they could sleeters August 24th and nationwide on August 31st.

该片将于8月24日上映,8月31日在全国公映。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
recommend [.rekə'mend]

想一想再看

vt. 建议,推荐,劝告
vt. 使成为可取,

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
setting ['setiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 安装,放置,周围,环境,(为诗等谱写的)乐曲

 
grateful ['greitfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 感激的,感谢的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。