OK, so what's the most Californian thing about you?
好了,那你最具加州特色的地方是什么?
The most Californian thing about me is that I still get excited when I see snow.
我身上最具加州特色的一点是,当我看到雪的时候,我仍然会很兴奋。
I think it's really, really cool, because obviously we never get snow.
我觉得非常非常酷,因为我们这里很明显从来没有下雪。
So, obviously if you see snow all the time, it's not exciting for you, but I think it's cool.
很明显,如果你一直可以看到雪,你不会感到兴奋,不过我认为这很酷。
And where do you feel most at home?
你觉得哪里最像家?
At home.
在家。
That makes sense.
这说得通。
And who do you feel most at home with?
你觉得和谁在一起最有家的感觉?
I think my dog makes me feel most at home.
我觉得我的狗让我有家的感觉。
Now, I suspect that these are rare for you.
好了,我猜这些对你来说很罕见。
But, if you had a full day off, what would you do with it?
但是,如果你有一整天的假期,你会做什么?
Nothing, I would do absolutely nothing.
什么都不做,我什么都不会做。
How do you unwind?
你怎么放松呢?
I do nothing, I just stay inside and watch Harry Potter and just like don't do anything.
我什么都不会做,就待在家里看《哈利·波特》,其它的什么都不做。
What's been taking up your days as of late?
你最近都在忙些什么?
I'm finishing up my show, "Euphoria," so that's been a, it's been taking up a lot of time.
我的剧《亢奋》马上就要结束了,所以这占用了我很多时间。
I had literally a night shoot, last night.
我昨晚真的有个夜间拍摄。
Yeah, "Euphoria's" been getting some serious buzz.
是啊,《亢奋》已经很火了。
Yeah, I'm very excited about it.
对,我很激动。
And, it's such a departure from Disney.
而且,这与迪士尼的风格截然不同。
What can you tell us about it?
你有什么能告诉我们的吗?
I mean, I'm excited and equally terrified, but I don't know.
我的意思是,我既兴奋又害怕,但我不清楚。
I can say that it's the most exciting, exhausting, but fulfilling thing I've ever done.
我敢说,这是我拍过的最令人兴奋,最令人疲惫,但是也最充实的剧了。
What is it that attracted you to Rue?
茹身上有什么吸引你的?
Honestly, I hate reading scripts and this was one of the first times that I read a script so fast and I just kept reading and reading and reading and I don't know, I just fell in love with her.
老实说,我讨厌读剧本,但这是我第一次这么快地读剧本,我就一直读啊读啊读,我不知道,我就是爱上了这个角色。
And what was the most difficult part of playing her?
扮演她最困难的部分是什么?
I mean, I can only understand how her brain works so much, you know, so I really rely heavily on our writer/creator/ director, Sam Levinson, because Rue is basically him, you know.
可能是,我只能理解她的大脑是如何运作的,所以我真的非常依赖我们的编剧、创作者、导演—萨姆·莱文森,因为茹基本上就是他自己。
It's his life, so I just ask him.
这是他的生活,所以我会直接问他。
What are you hoping fans get out of the series?
你希望粉丝们能从这个剧集中得到什么?
I hope they feel something.
我希望他们能有所感受。
Whatever that is, I don't know, I just, hope they feel something.
不管那是什么,我不清楚,我只是希望他们能有所感悟。
Do you feel pressure when you're deciding to post things on your social media?
当你决定在社交媒体上发布东西时,你会感到压力吗?
You know, it's kind of weird, yeah.
对,这是有点奇怪。
I have been more so now than ever before which I think is a little weird for me.
现在的我比以前更能感觉到这点,我觉得这对我来说有点奇怪。
But, I just kind of, I don't know, I'm just taking a step back and I haven't posted as much anymore.
但是,我只是,我不知道,我只是退一步,不再像以前一样发那么多了。