Finally, the mother load arrives.
终于,大鱼群来了。
And so do the predators.
捕食者也紧随其后。
Communicating with the Skipper's vital on one of these shoots, especially when shooting top side.
拍摄的时候与机长交流很重要,尤其是在空中拍摄的时候。
Because you want to be where the best light is.
因为你需要知道哪个位置光线最好。
And eventually the Skipper gets to what you want.
机长知道你需要什么。
And he puts you in position like that.
他会把你放在合适的位置。
The biggest challenge really over these periods is having the stamina to keep going for long periods of time.
这里面最大的挑战就是要有耐力,长时间跟得上。
It's obviously long, long days at sea.
很显然,我们要在海上待很久。
Long, long hours, conditions are cold.
很长时间,气温很低。
But also the incentive is there because you know that it's gonna be good to get out to sea.
当然,也有动力,因为你知道出海的感觉很好。
We're all pretty excited to get out there and spend our time there.
出海的时候我们都很兴奋,也喜欢在海上待着。
Just as things hot up, an unexpected visitor arrives.
就在一切火热进行的时候,不速之客出现了。
The Bryde's whales are really sneaky.
布氏鲸很狡猾。
You need eyes in the back of your head here.
你得盯着点儿背后。
So I slipped into the water, and as I went in, the big male sort of turned and came straight towards the boat and then he dipped down.
我滑到水里,那时候,一头雄性布氏鲸直冲着船而去,然后它潜下去了。
And that, that dorsal fin is like six foot.
它的背鳍大约有六英尺。
And you pop your eyes up, and you just see it going down into the water in front of you and yeah, you also, at that point you realize how small fish you are in the sea and how vulnerable you are.
你都惊呆了,眼睁睁看着它潜入水中,嗯,那一刻,你会发现,在海里,你是多么渺小的一条鱼,多么脆弱。
But it's also, it's like excitement, I guess.
不过,这也很刺激,我觉得。
Your adrenaline's pumping, you're one on one with the ocean's probably apex predator.
你的肾上腺素飙升,你可是在跟海洋中最顶级的捕猎者单挑。
The orcas then hunt a dolphin, right in front of the boat.
然后虎鲸捕食了一只海豚,就在船前方。
I got that.
我拍到了。
This female just came out of the water at full speed, hit the dolphin like this, it came flying across frame, hit the water.
那只雌虎鲸全速从水里冲出来,这样撞上海豚,海豚飞过水面,落进水里。
I wasn't even watching the camera.
我都忘记看相机了。
I just, I stopped the record button and I just hoped that I got it.
然后,我按下了停止键,希望自己拍到了这些。
And then I was literally like, there was just adrenaline.
当时就感觉,全是肾上腺素。
I was shaking and looked at the other guys, you know and we all just started to like erupt.
我颤抖着看着其他人,我们都开始大叫起来。
Where you just go, yeah.
大喊着,耶。
Like it was one of the most amazing wildlife spectacles I've ever seen.
那是我见过的最惊人的野生奇观。
We got some lovely surprises, you know, huge pods of common dolphins.
我们拍到了一些有爱的惊喜,一大群海豚。
Orcas.
虎鲸。
We got gannets.
拍到了塘鹅。
So yeah, we got a lot of what we were looking for.
对,我们拍到了很多想拍的东西。
The sardines take the gap and escape into the blue.
沙丁鱼们趁机逃向了大海深处。
Until the feast brings everyone together again, next year.
直到明年,这场盛宴再次将所有动物聚集起来。