手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 青蛙王子 > 正文

06 小公主怒摔青蛙

来源:可可英语 编辑:menglinglan   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Then the King said, "What you have promised, that you must perform; go and let him in."

国王听了之后对小公主说,“你决不能言而无信,快去开门让他进来。”

So the King's daughter went and opened the door, and the Frog hopped in after her right up to her chair:

小公主走过去把门打开,青蛙蹦蹦跳跳地进了门,然后跟着小公主来到座位前,

and as soon as she was seated, the Frog said, "Take me up;"

小公主一坐下,青蛙叫道,“把我抱起来呀!”

but she hesitated so long that at last the King ordered her to obey.

但是她犹豫了很久,最后国王命令她照青蛙说的去做。

And as soon as the Frog sat on the chair, he jumped on to the table, and said,

青蛙一坐到椅子上,就跳到桌子上说:

"Now push thy plate near me, that we may eat together."

“把您的小金碟子推过来一点儿好吗?这样我们就可以一块儿吃啦。”

And she did so, but as everyone saw, very unwillingly.

小公主把金碟子推了过去,但显然她不情愿这么做。

The Frog seemed to relish his dinner much,

青蛙吃得津津有味,

but every bit that the King's daughter ate nearly choked her, till at last the Frog said,

可小公主却一点儿胃口都没有,最后青蛙说:

"I have satisfied my hunger and feel very tired;

“我已经吃饱了。现在我有点累了,

wilt thou carry me upstairs now into thy chamber, and make thy bed ready that we may sleep together?"

请把我抱到您的卧室去,铺好您的缎被,然后我们就寝吧。”

At this speech the King's daughter began to cry, for she was afraid of the cold Frog, and dared not touch him;

小公主哭了起来,她害怕这只冷冰冰的青蛙,连碰都不敢碰一下,

and besides, he actually wanted to sleep in her own beautiful, clean bed.

何况是他要在自己整洁漂亮的小床上睡觉。

But her tears only made the King very angry, and he said,"

国王见小公主这个样子,就生气地对她说,

He who helped you in the time of your trouble, must not now be despised!"

“在我们困难的时候帮助过我们的人,不论他是谁,都不应当被鄙视。”

So she took the Frog up with two fingers, and put him in a corner of her chamber.

于是,小公主用两只纤秀的手指把青蛙夹起来,把他放在卧室的一个角落里。

But as she lay in her bed, he crept up to it, and said,

可是她刚刚在床上躺下,青蛙就爬到床边对她说,

"I am so very tired that I shall sleep well; do take me up or I will tell thy father."

“我累了,我也想在床上睡觉。请把我抱上来,要不然我就告诉您父亲。“

This speech put the King's daughter in a terrible passion, and catching the Frog up,

一听这话,小公主勃然大怒,一把抓起青蛙,

she threw him with all her strength against the wall, saying, "Now, will you be quiet, you ugly Frog?"

用尽全力朝墙上摔去,说,“现在你能安静了吗,你这丑陋的青蛙!”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
perform [pə'fɔ:m]

想一想再看

v. 执行,运转,举行,表演

联想记忆
unwillingly

想一想再看

adv. 不情愿地;勉强地

 
passion ['pæʃən]

想一想再看

n. 激情,酷爱

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。