How little you know, sweetling.
我亲爱的,对这个世界,你真是一知半解。
"Against them I have all the power of House Lannister.
“和他们作战,我有整个兰尼斯特家族为后盾;
Against Jaime or my father, I have no more than a twisted back and a pair of stunted legs."
与詹姆或父亲为敌,我就只剩驼背和短腿。”
"You have me."
“您还有我。”
Shae kissed him, her arms sliding around his neck as she pressed her body to his.
雪伊扑过来亲吻他,双手搂住他的脖子。
The kiss aroused him, as her kisses always did, but this time Tyrion gently disentangled himself.
她的亲吻向来能激起他的欲望,这次也不例外,但提利昂轻轻地挣脱。
"Not now. Sweetling, I have... well, call it the seed of a plan.
“现在不行,真的,亲爱的,我有一个……嗯,姑且称为萌芽状态的计划吧。
I think I might be able to bring you into the castle kitchens."
我在想,或许可以让你混进城堡的厨房。”
Shae's face went still.
雪伊的脸僵住了。
"The kitchens?"
“厨房?”
"Yes. If I act through Varys, no one will be the wiser."
“对。此事交给瓦里斯办的话,应该会不露痕迹。”
She giggled. "M'lord, I'd poison you.
她咯咯笑道:“大人,我会毒死您的。
Every man who's tasted my cooking has told me what a good whore I am."
从前,每个尝过我厨艺的人都告诉我:你真是个货真价实的妓女。”
"The Red Keep has sufficient cooks.
“红堡有的是好厨子,
Butchers and bakers too.
屠夫和面包师傅也不缺。
You'd need to pose as a scullion."
我要你扮成帮厨。”
"A pot girl," she said,
“扮成洗碗小妹,”她说,
"in scratchy brown roughspun.
“穿着乱七八糟的棕布衫。
Is that how m'lord wants to see me?"
大人想看我这个样子?”
"M'lord wants to see you alive," Tyrion said.
“大人想让你活下去,”提利昂道,
"You can scarcely scour pots in silk and velvet."
“你总不能穿着丝绸和天鹅绒洗锅碗吧?”
"Has m'lord grown tired of me?"
“大人厌倦我了吗?”
She reached a hand under his tunic and found his cock.
她伸手到他的衣裤里,找到他的阳具。
In two quick strokes she had it hard.
快速两下抚摸,它就硬了。
"He still wants me." She laughed.
“他还要我。”她微笑道,
"Would you like to fuck your kitchen wench, m'lord?
“您喜欢跟厨娘做爱吗,大人?
You can dust me with flour and suck gravy off my titties if you..."
你可以在我身上撒面粉,再从我的奶头吸肉汤,或是……”
"Stop it."
“别说了。”
The way she was acting reminded him of Dancy, who had tried so hard to win her wager.
她的表现让他想起为赢得赌约使尽浑身解数的丹晰。
He yanked her hand away to keep her from further mischief.
他将她的手拉开,阻止她进一步淘气。
"This is not the time for bed sport, Shae.
“现在不是床上运动的时候,雪伊。
Your life may be at stake."
你的人身安全岌岌可危。”
Her grin was gone.
她的笑容消失了。
"If I've displeased ni'lord, I never meant it, only...
“我不是故意要惹大人生气,只是……
couldn't you just give me more guards?"
您不能给我更多卫兵吗?”
Tyrion breathed a deep sigh.
提利昂长叹一口气。
Remember how young she is, he told himself.
她年纪还轻,不懂事,他提醒自己。
He took her hand.
他执起她的手。
"Your gems can be replaced, and new gowns can be sewn twice as lovely as the old.
“珠宝可以买新的,衣服可以再做,比旧的漂亮一倍。
To me, you're the most precious thing within these walls.
对我而言,这座宅子里只有你最珍贵。
The Red Keep is not safe either, but it's a deal safer than here.
虽然红堡也不安全,但至少比这儿好。
I want you there."
我要你过去。”