手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第137期:万圣节之谁技高一筹?

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It’s Steve and Maggie – Happy Halloween!

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《快乐万圣节》节目!

Happy Halloween! Hehe. Come on! Let's play some tricks on Steve. Yeah!

万圣节快乐!嘿嘿,来吧!我们来捉弄一下史蒂夫。耶!

Thank you and happy Halloween!

谢谢你,万圣节快乐!

Oh hello boys and girls, I'm ready for Halloween, with this bag of Halloween treats,

哦,孩子们,你们好,我已经为万圣节做好了准备,买了这袋万圣节零食,

like these biscuits, sweets, chocolate and lollipops.

有饼干、糖果、巧克力和棒棒糖。

Oh, and don't forget the Halloween tricks! Haha!

哦,别忘了万圣节捉弄人的把戏!哈哈!

What? My Halloween trick didn't scare you? No, it will! Haha! Bang!

什么?我的万圣节把戏没有吓到你们?没有吗?会吓到你们的!哈哈!砰!

dscy28.jpg

See, I scared you, didn't I? Oh! What was that?

看到没,吓到你们了吧?哦,那是什么?

Oh, it's an owl! Oh but look! It's getting dark, so it's bye bye Mr. Sun and hello Mr. Moon!

哦,原来是一只猫头鹰!哦,不过你们看!天黑了,告别太阳先生,迎接月亮先生吧!

Come on, let's go home. Oh! I love Halloween, do you boys and girls?

来吧,我们回家吧。哦!我喜欢万圣节,你们呢,孩子们?

I'm excited to play a trick on Maggie, when we get home.

我很激动,等我们到家后就捉弄麦琪。

Oh! Wait a minute, what's that? Over there! What is it?

哦,等一下,那是什么?就在那边!是什么?

What is it, oh it's too dark to see!

是什么东西,哦,太黑了看不清!

Can you see what it is boys and girls?

孩子们,你们能看清楚吗?

Oh, I know! Let's ask Mr. Moon to shine bright!

哦,我知道!我们让月亮先生照亮一点吧!

Mr. Moon, moon Mr. Silver Moon, shine bright this Halloween.

月亮,月亮,银色的月亮,在这个万圣节闪闪发光。

Oh! Oh look! It's a ghost! Oh, but it's not a real ghost, no it's a Halloween decoration.

哦!哦,看!是一只幽灵!但那不是真的,不是,那只是万圣节的装饰品。

Look, it's a ghost!

你们看,它是一只幽灵!

It's a ghost a ghost a scary ghost, here for Halloween.

它是幽灵,幽灵,可怕的幽灵,万圣节的幽灵。

Oh, but I'm not scared of that ghost! No, no, no!

哦,但我不怕那只幽灵!不怕,不怕,不怕!

Hello Steve! What?! The ghost, is real! It's a real ghost!

你好,史蒂夫!什么? !这只幽灵,是真的!是真的幽灵!

Oh. Was that a real ghost boys and girls? Or just a Halloween decoration.

哦,那是真的幽灵吗,孩子们?还是说只是万圣节的装饰品。

Oh, it must be a decoration. Stop being so silly. Come on, let's go back home.

哦,那一定是个装饰品。别犯傻了。走吧,我们回家吧。

I want to play my Halloween trick on Maggie.

我想在万圣节捉弄一下麦琪。

Oh, I love playing trick or treat do you boys and girls? Yeah!

哦,我爱玩“不给糖就捣蛋”的游戏,你们呢?

Hold on! Is there something on my head? Is it a spider?

等一下!我头上有东西吗?是蜘蛛吗?

Oh no! It's just a bit of that bush!

哦,不是!只是灌木丛的叶子!

Oh dear, I'm getting so jumpy. Oh! What's that?! Over there!

哦,亲爱的,我太紧张了。哦!那是什么?!在那边!

What's there?! Can you see something, boys and girls? What is it?!

那边是什么东西?!孩子们,你们能看到吗?是什么东西?!

Oh, I can't see it, we need more moonlight. Oh, moonlight!

哦,我看不见,我们需要更明亮的月光。哦,月光!

Mr. Moon, moon Mr. Silver Moon, shine bright this Halloween.

月亮,月亮,银色的月亮,在这个万圣节闪闪发光。

Look! It's a skeleton! Yeah. Is it a real skeleton?

看!这是一具骷髅!是的。这是一具真的骨骼吗?

Um, oh no, Look! It's another Halloween decoration.

嗯,哦,不是!又是一个万圣节装饰品。

What a great skeleton! Look!

好逼真的骷髅!看!

It's a skeleton a skeleton a scary skeleton, here for Halloween.

这是一具骷髅,一具可怕的骷髅,万圣节的骷髅。

Oh, look at the skeleton! Yay. I'm not scared of that skeleton. No, no, no.

哦,看那具骷髅!耶。我才不怕那骷髅呢。不怕,不怕,不怕。

Wait. Oh, Steve! Dance with me. Dance, dance. The skeleton! He's dancing! It's a real skeleton!

等一下。哦,史蒂夫!跟我一起跳舞。跳舞,跳舞。是骷髅!他在跳舞!原来是一具真的骷髅!

Oh no! Oh, look at the mud on my face boys and girls. Oh dear!

哦,不是吧!孩子们,看我满脸的泥巴。哦,天呐!

Oh! And what's that?! Oh look! It's a pumpkin! A Halloween pumpkin!

哦!那是什么?!哦。看!是南瓜!一个万圣节的南瓜!

Oh, I like the scary faces on Halloween pumpkins. Do you?

哦,我喜欢万圣节南瓜上这些可怕的表情,你们喜欢吗?

Show me your, scary pumpkin face. And sing with me.

给我看看你们可怕的万圣节南瓜吧。然后跟我一起唱。

It's a pumpkin a pumpkin a scary pumpkin, here for Halloween.

这是南瓜,一个可怕的南瓜,万圣节的南瓜。

Oh, what a great pumpkin! Happy Halloween Steve!

哦,好可怕的南瓜!史蒂夫,万圣节快乐!

Oh, look! The pumpkin is talking. It's alive!

哦,看!南瓜说话了。它是活的!

Oh, look at me boys and girls! What am I doing? I'm hiding from a pumpkin!

哦,孩子们看我成什么样子了!我在做什么?我竟然在躲一个南瓜!

I can't stay here. Oh no, no, no! I've got to go home and play that trick on Maggie. Yeah!

我不能呆在这里。哦,不行,不行,不行!我要回家,然后捉弄麦琪。

Oh, I hope we don't see any more Halloween decorations in this park.

希望这个公园里不要再出现任何万圣节装饰品了。

Oh no! I think there's something there.

哦,不会吧!我觉得那边有什么东西。

Oh, what is it? Can you see it boys and girls? I can't.

哦,是什么?孩子们,你们能看到吗?我看不到。

We need more moonlight, don't we? So come on! Sing with me!

我们需要亮一点的月光,对不对?那么来吧!跟我一起唱!

Mr. Moon, moon, Mr. Silver Moon, shine bright this Halloween.

月亮,月亮,银色的月亮,在这个万圣节闪闪发光。

Oh I was right, there is something there!

哦,我说的没错,那里有东西!

It's a monster, but is it alive?!

它是个怪物,不过它是活的吗?!

Mr. Monster! Mr. Monster! Oh no good, it's just a Halloween decoration. So come on! Sing with me!

怪物先生!怪物先生!还好,还好,只是万圣节的装饰品。那么来吧!跟我一起唱!

Look! It's a monster a monster a scary monster, here for Halloween.

看!是一只怪物,一只怪物,一只可怕的怪物,万圣节的怪物。

Okay Mr. Monster be nice, stay there.

好了,怪物先生,乖一点,待在那儿别动。

I just want to go home and play a trick on Maggie.

我只是想回家捉弄麦琪。

I'm going to catch you. Run Steve, run!

我要抓住你。跑啊,史蒂夫,快跑!

Phew. Oh, I'm finally back home and can play trick or treat with Maggie.

吁。我终于回家了,可以跟麦琪玩“不给糖就捣蛋”了。

So she doesn't guess it's me, I've got a scary mask in this bag and do you want to see it? Really? Okay.

她肯定猜不到是我,我在袋子里准备了一个可怕的面具,你们想看看吗?真的?没问题。

Oh scary, or what hey? Right, let's go and play trick or treat.

哦,很可怕是不是?好了,咱们开始玩“不给糖就捣蛋”吧。

Trick or treat! I know Maggie hasn't got any treats, so I'm going to get a trick out of my bag.

不给糖就捣蛋!我知道麦琪没有准备零食,所以我要用包里的东西捉弄她。

Oh, Maggie hates spiders. Hi Steve! Oh! Hi, sorry. I haven't got any treats.

哦,麦琪讨厌蜘蛛。嗨,史蒂夫!哦,嗨,抱歉。我没有准备零食。

No treats?! Oh dear, then it's a trick for you.

没有零食?!哦,天呐,那就只能捉弄你了。

Oh, catch! I hate spiders! Oh get it off me.

哦,接着!我讨厌蜘蛛!快把这个拿掉。

Oh Maggie! It's me! I got you! That was a great Halloween trick, wasn't it? Yeah!

噢,麦琪!是我啦!上当了吧!这是一个很棒的万圣节把戏,不是吗?耶!

But not as good as my Halloween tricks.

不过跟我的捉弄比起来,你这都是小意思啦。

What do you mean Maggie? Remember these guys?

这话是什么意思,麦琪?还记得这些人吗?

Abracadabra! Oh! Oh look boys and girls, look at these Halloween decorations. Yeah!

唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦!孩子们,你们看这些万圣节装饰品。是的!

So that was you Maggie, playing a trick on me you naughty naughty bird!

原来是你啊,麦琪,是你在捉弄我,你这只淘气的小鸟!

Oh dear! Okay boys and girls, if you like that, you can watch again or find another Steve and Maggie story.

噢,天呐!好了,孩子们,如果大家喜欢,可以再看一遍或者观看其他史蒂夫和麦琪的故事的视频。

Oh! And subscribe. Oh yes! And subscribe. So everyone, Happy Halloween! Yeah!

哦!记得订阅。哦,是的!别忘了订阅。那么,祝大家万圣节快乐!耶!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
spider ['spaidə]

想一想再看

n. 蜘蛛

 
decoration [.dekə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 装饰,装饰品

 
mask [mɑ:sk]

想一想再看

n. 面具,面罩,伪装
v. 戴面具,掩饰,遮

 
skeleton ['skelitn]

想一想再看

n. 骨架,纲要,骨骼,骨瘦如柴的人或动物,家丑

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。