It’s Steve and Maggie, let’s learn and play! Hehe.
这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《边学边玩》栏目。嘿嘿。
Happy Birthday to me. Hoho. It’s my birthday today. Yeah!
祝我生日快乐。吼吼。今天是我的生日。耶!
Happy Birthday to me. Oh, hello boys and girls.
祝我生日快乐。哦,孩子们,大家好。
I’m just going to have some breakfast and I’ll be with you in a minute.
我去吃点早饭,一会儿就来找你们玩。
Oh! Oh yeah! Hey, look, look, it’s Maggie’s birthday today. It’s Maggie’s birthday.
哦,好的!嘿,看,看,今天是麦琪的生日。今天是麦琪的生日。
Oh no. It’s Maggie’s birthday and I forgot to make her cake.
哦,不。今天是麦琪的生日,我忘记给她做蛋糕了。
Oh, come on boys and girls, let’s get cooking.
哦,来吧,孩子们,我们一起来做吧。
Okay, we’re now ready to make Maggie’s birthday cake and it’s going to be…
好的,我们现在准备为麦琪制作生日蛋糕,做一个...
A chocolate cake. Hoho.
巧克力蛋糕。吼吼。
I love chocolate. Do you? If you do, say with me.
我喜欢巧克力,你们喜欢吗?如果你们喜欢,就跟我一起说。
I love chocolate. I love chocolate. I love chocolate.
我喜欢巧克力。我喜欢巧克力。我喜欢巧克力。
Oh, I’ll just have a little piece. Delicious.
哦,我就吃一小块。真美味。
I better leave some chocolate for the chocolate cake.
我还是留点巧克力来做蛋糕吧。
Time to get the other ingredients. Right then, what’s first on our list?
是时候准备其他材料了。那么,清单上的第一项是什么呢?
Oh, four eggs. Okay. Eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs.
哦,是四个鸡蛋。好的,鸡蛋,鸡蛋,鸡蛋,鸡蛋,鸡蛋,鸡蛋。
We haven’t got any eggs! Oh, what am I going to do?
我们没有鸡蛋!哦,我该怎么办呢?
Oh, I know. Maggie? Maggie? Can I have four eggs please… for breakfast?
哦,我知道了。麦琪?麦琪?可以给我四个鸡蛋...做早餐吗?
Not now Steve. Happy Birthday Maggie. Oh, thanks for coming.
现在不行,史蒂夫,生日快乐,麦琪。哦,多谢前来。
Oh Maggie, please, I just need four eggs for breakfast. Oh thanks for coming.
哦,麦琪,拜托,我需要四个鸡蛋做早餐。哦,多谢前来。
Yeah! Happy Birthday Maggie. Maggie, please four eggs. Okay. Abracadabra!
耶!生日快乐,麦琪。麦琪,请给我四个鸡蛋。好的。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!
Oh. Oh no. The eggs!
哦,哦,不。这些鸡蛋!
Oh, at least I’ve got one egg for Maggie’s cake.
至少我为麦琪的蛋糕保住了一个鸡蛋。
And it’s not broken. Hey so say with me. It’s an egg. It’s an egg. It’s an egg.
这个鸡蛋没有打碎。那么跟我一起说。它是一个鸡蛋。它是一个鸡蛋。它是一个鸡蛋。
I better put it in the bowl before I break this one too.
趁这个鸡蛋还没有打碎,我还是赶紧打到碗里吧。
Oop. Got you. Okay, let’s put the egg in the bowl.
哎呀。抓住了。好的,咱们把鸡蛋打到碗里。
Great! So, we’ve got an egg some chocolate. Oh yeah, chocolate.
很好!那么,我们准备好了鸡蛋还有巧克力。哦,对了,巧克力。
What’s next on our list? Oh yeah! Flour. Ehm… flour. Flour. Flour. Oh, no flour.
清单的下一项是什么?哦,耶!面粉,呃...面粉。面粉。面粉。哦,没有面粉。
We haven’t got any flour left. How can I make a cake with no flour?
我们没有面粉了。没有面粉我还怎么做蛋糕啊?
Oh, with Maggie Magic. Maggie?
对了,可以用麦琪的魔法。麦琪?
Maggie, can I have some flour please? Happy Birthday Maggie. Thank you so much.
麦琪,能给我一点面粉吗?生日快乐,麦琪。多谢你们。
Please Maggie. Oh, hold on. Abracadabra!
拜托了麦琪,哦,等一下。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!
Where is it? Oh! Look boys and girls.
面粉在哪儿?哦!看啊,孩子们。
I’ve got some flour. I’ve got some flour. I’ve got some flour.
我有面粉了。我有面粉了。我拿到面粉了。
Now we can make Maggie’s birthday cake. Yeah!
现在,我们可以给麦琪做生日蛋糕了。耶!
Oh no! Oh well. Let’s put the flour in the bowl.
哦,不!哦,咱们还是把面粉放进碗里吧。
Okay. We’ve got an egg, some flour and some chocolate.
好的。我们有鸡蛋,面粉还有巧克力。
Oh yeah! Chocolate! Haha! I like chocolate.
哦,耶!巧克力!哈哈!我喜欢巧克力。
Silly me. Right, what’s next on our list.
我真蠢。行吧,接下来要做什么。
Oh, bananas. Well I know we haven’t got any bananas.
哦,香蕉。不过,我知道我们没有香蕉。
So… Maggie! Can I have three bananas please? Happy birthday Maggie.
那么...麦琪!可以给我三根香蕉吗?生日快乐,麦琪。
Great to see you. Thanks for coming.
很高兴见到你。多谢前来。
Oh come on Maggie. Okay. Abracadabra! Oh. One. Two. Three.
哦,快点,麦琪。好的。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!哦,一根,两根,三根。
Hoho. I got one. I got one. Look boys and girls. It’s a banana.
吼吼。我抓住了一根。抓住了一根。看啊,孩子们,这是一根香蕉。
Do you like bananas? I do. If you like bananas, say with me.
你喜欢香蕉吗?我喜欢。如果你们喜欢香蕉,跟我一起说。
I like bananas. I like bananas. I like bananas. Delicious.
我喜欢香蕉。我喜欢香蕉。我喜欢香蕉。真好吃。
Oh! Oh no, that’s all the banana left for Maggie’s cake.
哦!哦,不,只有这一根香蕉来给麦琪做蛋糕了。
Oh well. Let’s put it in the bowl. Okay.
哦,咱们就把它放进碗里吧。好的。
So, we’ve got an egg, flour, half a banana, some chocolate for later…
那么,我们有鸡蛋,面粉,半根香蕉,之后还要用一些巧克力...
Oh yeah! Chocolate! I love chocolate.
哦,对了!巧克力!我喜欢吃巧克力。
Oh Steve. Have you finished your – Haha – breakfast yet?
哦,史蒂夫。你的早餐吃完了吗?
Not yet Maggie. Hehe. Okay boys and girls.
还没呢,麦琪。嘿嘿。好的,孩子们。
We need to finish this cake quickly. What’s missing from our cake mix?
我们需要快点做完这个蛋糕。我们的蛋糕配料还少了什么呢?
Oh, milk, sugar, oil and chocolate for later.
哦,牛奶,糖,油,之后要用巧克力。
Oh yeah… chocolate. Hoho. I love chocolate.
哦,耶...巧克力。吼吼,我喜欢吃巧克力。
Come on, let’s get to it.
来吧,开始动手做吧。
Okay. Now we’re ready to add the main ingredient– the chocolate!
好的。我们现在准备添加主要原料了——巧克力!
Hey! Who ate all the chocolate? Who?! What? Me? NO!
嘿!谁吃掉了所有的巧克力?谁?!什么?我吃的?才不是!
I only had a little and a little bit more and a little bit more.
我只不过吃了一点点,再多一点点,再多一点点而已。
Oh well… it doesn’t matter, let’s put the chocolate in there and mix it all together. Yeah!
哦,那么...没关系,我们把巧克力放进碗里然后搅拌,耶!
Oh, oh no. That’s not enough for a big birthday cake.
哦,哦,不。这些东西不够做一个大的生日蛋糕。
It’s only just enough to fill a mug. Aha! A mug. Yeah!
只够装满一个杯子。啊哈!杯子。对啊!
I can make Maggie a birthday mug cake.
我可以给麦琪做个马克杯生日蛋糕。
Let me pour it into this mug. There we go. Yeah!
我们把它倒进这个马克杯里吧。开始吧。耶!
Now it just needs two minutes in the microwave. Hey!
现在只需要在微波炉里加热两分钟。嘿嘿!
Hoho. Thank you, thank you everyone for my birthday presents. Yeah!
吼吼。谢谢你们,谢谢大家给我的生日礼物。耶!
Oh, and I think Steve is making a surprise birthday cake for me. Yay!
哦,我想史蒂夫正在给我做惊喜的生日蛋糕。耶!
Hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot, hot.
烫,烫,烫,烫,烫,烫,烫,烫死了。
Oh, be careful getting anything out of a microwave.
哦吼,从微波炉里取东西要小心点。
That’s very hot, but … oh, it smells good.
很烫手,不过...闻起来还挺香的。
Let’s see if it looks good. Oh. Oh. Oh. Yeah!
我们来看看蛋糕品相如何。哦,哦,哦。真棒!
We’ve got a cake. But it’s a bit small.
我们做好蛋糕了。不过有点小。
Good job! I’ve got some cream and some ice-cream. Oh yeah!
做得好!我准备了一些奶油还有一些冰激凌。哦,耶!
Let’s put some ice-cream around the cake to make it look lovely. Hoho.
我们往蛋糕周边放点冰激凌,让它看起来可爱些。吼吼。
Everybody loves ice-cream. Do you like ice-cream? Yeah? Then say with me.
大家都喜欢吃冰激凌。你们喜欢吃冰激凌吗?喜欢吗?那就跟我一起说。
I like ice-cream. I like ice-cream. I like ice-cream. Yay!
我喜欢冰淇淋。我喜欢冰淇淋。我喜欢冰淇淋。耶!
Oh, now some whipped cream on top. Yay! Here we go.
哦,上面放一点鲜奶油。耶!我们开始吧。
What?! Oh silly me. No, no, no. We want cream on the cake don’t we? Yeah!
什么?!哦,我真蠢。不,不,不。我们想在蛋糕上加奶油,对吧?是啊!
Ok. Great! Well, it’s a bit small but we’ve finished.
好的,非常好!虽然小了点,不过我们还是做好了。
So, Maggie! Maggie! Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you!
那么,麦琪!麦琪!祝你生日快乐。祝你生日快乐!
Oh Maggie! I didn’t know there were so many of you and your cake is so small.
哦,麦琪!我不知道来了这么多朋友,给你做的蛋糕太小了。
I had a problem in the kitchen. No problem! It’s the though that counts Steve. Abracadabra!
我在厨房遇到了点问题。没问题!史蒂夫,心意才是最重要的。唵嘛呢叭咪吽!
Oh wow! Oh, look at this cake boys and girls.
哦,哇哦!哦,看看这个蛋糕,孩子们。
That’s much better. Thank you Maggie and Happy birthday. There’s cake for everyone.
这样好多了。谢谢你,麦琪,生日快乐。大家都来吃蛋糕吧。
Boys and girls, did you like that? Yeah?
孩子们,你们喜欢吗?喜欢吗?
Then watch again or find another Steve and Maggie story. Yeah!
那就再看一遍或者看看其他关于史蒂夫和麦琪故事的视频。耶!
And subscribe. Oh yes Maggie, and subscribe. Okay, cake for all of you.
还有记得订阅。哦,是的,麦琪,记得订阅。好的,大家来吃蛋糕吧。
Yeah! Yummy, yummy. Looks delicious.
耶!好吃,真好吃。看起来很好吃。