手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第128期:一起来玩你捉我赶的游戏

来源:可可英语 编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It’s Steve and Maggie, let’s learn and play.

这里是史蒂夫和麦琪的《边学边玩》节目。

Oh, ha ha, where’s Steve? Where is he? Hi hi, shh.

哦,哈哈,史蒂夫在哪儿?他在哪里?嗨嗨,嘘。

Tag! Tag! Maggie come here. Tag! Tag! Oh, you got me. Oh, hey hello everyone. We're playing tag.

抓人游戏!抓人游戏!麦琪快来。抓人游戏!抓人游戏!哦,被你发现了。哦,大家好。我们在玩抓人游戏。

It's a great game, isn't it? Right let me tag Maggie. Okay, where is she? Can you see Maggie? Yes? Where?

这是一个很棒的游戏,不是吗?好吧,让我抓一下麦琪。好吧,她在哪?你能看见麦琪吗?是吗?在哪里?

Oh, over there she's hiding on the bouncy castle.

哦,她躲在那边的充气城堡里。

Let's go and tag her but oh we'll go slowly and surprise her.

我们去跟着她,但是我们会慢慢地过去,吓吓她。

There she is, she doesn't know I'm here. Let's tag her. Oh, no. Miss me.

她在那,她不知道我来了。我们去抓她吧。哦,不。没抓到。

I missed her, but hey, I'm on a bouncy castle. Come on, let's bounce. Ha ha, look at me.

我没抓到她,但我在充气城堡里了。来吧,我们玩一会吧。哈哈,看我。

dscy19.jpg

Look at me, I'm on a bouncy castle. Look at me, I'm on a bouncy castle, yeah.

看我,我在充气城堡上。看我,我在充气城堡上。

Look at me, I'm on a bouncy castle. Come and have fun with Maggie and me.

看我,我在充气城堡上。来跟我和麦琪一起玩吧。

Steve can't catch me naa, naa naa, naa, naa.

史蒂夫抓不到我啊,啦,啦,啦,啦,啦。

Oh, that's Maggie where is that naughty, naughty bird? Can you see her?

那是麦琪,那只淘气的小鸟呢?你能看见她吗?

Oh, there she is, on top of the pirate ship? Let's go and tag her, yeah.

哦,她在那边,在海盗船上是吗?我们去抓她吧。

Oh great, Maggie hasn't seen us, so shh look.

太好了,麦琪没看到我们,所以别出声。

It's a pirate ship, it's a pirate ship, it's a pirate ship.

这是一艘海盗船,这是一艘海盗船,这是一艘海盗船。

Come on, let's go and tag Maggie, yeah.

来吧,我们去跟踪麦琪。

Up the cargo net, into the crow's nest, to tag Maggie.

从吊网上爬到望台,然后抓住麦琪。

Almost there, shh. Got you! Oh Maggie, that's not fair.

快抓到了,嘘。抓到你了!哦,麦琪,这不公平。

Oh, I'll catch that naughty bird on this pirate ship, just you watch, ha ha. Oh. Close.

哦,我会在这艘海盗船上抓住那只淘气的鸟,大家看着吧,哈哈。哦。快抓到了。

Oh, Maggie. Oh. Oh, you naughty bird.

噢,麦琪。哦。哦,你这只淘气的小鸟。

Uh. Got you! Oh hey, Maggie's not here. Where is that naughty bird? Can you see her?

呃。抓住你了!嘿,麦琪不在这里。那只淘气的鸟在哪里?大家能看见她吗?

Can you see Maggie? You can? Where? Oh, over there, on the helter skelter.

你们能看见麦琪吗?能吗?在哪里?哦,在那边,在旋转滑梯上呢。

Come on then, let's play tag, yay. Hey, where is Steve?

来吧,我们一起玩抓人游戏。嘿,史蒂夫在哪儿?

Can you see him boys and girls? I'm going to tag Maggie. No, no, you're not. Yes I am.

孩子们,你们能看到他吗?我要去抓住麦琪。不,不,你不能抓我。我就要抓。

You can't catch me. Oh, Maggie Yeah! You can’t catch me.

你抓不住我。噢,麦琪耶!你抓不住我。

Oh no, I didn't tag Maggie again. Oh, but the helter skelter was so much fun. Let's do it again, yeah. Wow.

哦不,我又没抓住麦琪。但那旋转滑梯太好玩了。再玩一次。哇。

Look at me, I'm on a helter skelter, hey. Look at me, I'm on a helter skelter, yeah.

看我,我现在在玩旋转滑梯。看我,我现在在玩旋转滑梯。

Look at me, I'm on a helter skelter. That was fun, let's do it again.

看我,我现在在玩旋转滑梯。太好玩了,咱们再玩一次。

Look at me, I'm on a helter skelter, hey. Look at me, I'm on a helter skelter.

看我,我现在在玩旋转滑梯。看我,我现在在玩旋转滑梯。

Look at me, I'm on a helter skelter. Come and have fun with Maggie and me, yeah.

看我,我现在在玩旋转滑梯。来吧,跟我和麦琪一起玩吧。

That was great fun. Naa, naa naa, naa, naa, you can't catch me.

太有趣了。啦,啦,啦,啦,啦,你抓不到我的。

Oh, that Maggie is a naughty bird, isn't she? Where is she now?

哦,麦琪真是只淘气的小鸟,对吧?她现在在哪里?

Can you see her? Can you see her? You can? Where? Oh over there by the trampoline.

你们能看见她吗?大家能看见她吗?能吗?在哪里?哦,在蹦床旁边。

Okay let's go, but this time keep down low and quiet.

好吧,我们走,但这次要安静一点,不要出声。

Oh, we're definitely going to tag her, come on.

哦,我们一定可以抓到她,来吧。

Oh, shh, look, look, there's Maggie, let's go on one, two, three. Oh no. Oh, there is Maggie.

哦,嘘,看,看,麦琪在那,我们数一,二,三。哦,不。哦,麦琪在那。

You! Maggie! Oh. Oh no. She got away again. Oh, but look, I'm on a trampoline. Look at me. Look at me.

你!麦琪!哦。哦,不。她又逃走了。大家看,我在蹦床上呢。看我。快看我。

Look at me, I'm on a trampoline, oh. Look at me, I'm on a trampoline, yeah.

看我,我在蹦床上,哦。看我,我在蹦床上。

Look at me, I'm on a trampoline, come and have fun with Maggie and me.

看我,我在蹦床上,来和我和麦琪一起玩吧。

Yeah! Naa, naa naa, naa, naa, you’re too slow. Oh yeah, I'm too slow.

是啊!啦,啦,啦,啦,啦。你速度太慢了。哦,是的,我太慢了。

It's time to be really, really fast. Let's tag Maggie. Maggie, I’m gonna catch you.

是时候要加快速度了。我们去抓麦琪。麦琪,我会抓住你的。

Maggie, hey. I’m going to catch Maggie, on this merry go round.

麦琪,嘿。我要在旋转木马上抓住麦琪。

This merry go round. This merry go round. Oh, Maggie. I can’t catch Maggie.

旋转木马转啊转。旋转木马转啊转。噢,麦琪。我抓不到麦琪。

I'm not fast enough. I have to use my brain. Bye, bye Steve. He can't catch me.

我还是不够快。我得动动脑子。再见,再见史蒂夫。他抓不到我。

Steve, Steve. Tag! Yeah! I win, I win. I’ll tag you. Squabs, no returns Maggie, no returns.

史蒂夫,史蒂夫。抓住了!耶!我赢了,我赢了。我会抓住你的。停,你不能抓我,麦琪,不可以抓我哟。

I win, yeah. Hey boys and girls, I hope you had fun playing Tag with Steve and Maggie, yeah.

我赢了,是的。嘿,男孩女孩们,我希望你们和史蒂夫和麦琪玩得开心。

Tag! Maggie, you naughty, naughty bird. See you next time boys and girls, bye.

抓住了!麦琪,你这只淘气的小鸟。下次见,孩子们,再见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
castle ['kɑ:sl]

想一想再看

n. 城堡
v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易

 
cargo ['kɑ:gəu]

想一想再看

n. 货物,船货

 
pirate ['paiərit]

想一想再看

n. 海盗,盗印者,侵犯专利权者
v. 侵犯版

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。