手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > NBA球星感人演讲 > 正文

阿伦·艾弗森的篮球名人堂演讲(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I remember, coming home from school one day,

我还记得,有一天从学校回家,
and my beautiful mom said, "You're going to basketball practice."
我美丽的妈妈告诉我:“你要去训练篮球。”
Like, "Why I'm going to basketball practice, basketball's soft. You know, I play football. I'm a football player."
而我当时的反应是:“为什么我要去训练篮球,篮球这项运动太软了。我是打橄榄球的,我是一名橄榄球运动员。”
And I cried and I screamed and kicked and clawed and had to be dragged to practice.
我又哭又闹,又踢又抓,但最后还是被拖着去训练篮球了。
I got to practice and I saw the guys that play on my football team.
我参加了训练,结果发现我们橄榄球队的球员们都在。
So, from that point, I play basketball. So I have my mom to thank for that.
从那时起,我就开始打篮球了。所以我要感谢我的妈妈。
My dad... man... this is why... this what you created, daddy, this is what you made.
我的爸爸...是我的爸爸塑造了我,成就了我。
And I'm so proud of you being that person that I looked up to...
你是我的崇拜对象,我为你感到骄傲...
And being a dad to take care of his kids, show me the way, show me about taking care of family.
你是一个能照顾好孩子的人,所以你教会了我如何照顾好家人。
I appreciate you and I love you, man.
我很感激你,我爱你。
My aunt, the greatest aunt in the world, hands down, I love you so much, you're a perfect aunt.
我的姨母,世界上最伟大的姨母,毫无疑问,我非常爱你,你是一个完美的姨母。
And my uncle, Stephen... you're great. I really look up to you, man, and it means so much to me and taught me a lot.
还有我叔叔的斯蒂芬...你很伟大。我真的很尊敬你,你教会了我很多,这对我意义重大。
Steve, you taught me so much about family.
史蒂夫,是你教会了我许多关于家庭的事情。

阿伦·艾弗森的篮球名人堂演讲

Man... my babies, my oldest Tiara, Honey Boo Boo, aka, "Daddy, send me some money."

还有我的孩子们,老大迪亚拉,最爱看《Honey Boo Boo来了》,总是跟我说:“爸爸,给我一些钱吧。”
My son, Allen Iverson II, "Deuce", I love you and proud of you.
我的儿子阿伦·艾弗森二世,Deuce,我爱你,并且以你为傲。
Isaiah Iverson. Man, man so smart. We call on him "the professor".
还有以赛亚·艾弗森。你真是太聪明了。我们都称他为“教授”。
I need... around the house when something needs to be done or fixed,
在家里,当有一些事情需要做或东西需要修理的时候,
his mom will say, "Go Isaiah, show your dad how to do it."
然后以赛亚的妈妈就会说:“去吧以赛亚,教教你爸爸怎么做。”
And you're smart man and I'm proud of you, and follow your dreams and keep doing what you're doing. I'm proud of you.
你很聪明,我为你感到骄傲,你要继续追逐你的梦想,继续做你正在做的事情。我为你感到骄傲。
Messiah, I love you. You're so great, so proud of you. I love you so much and you make me so happy.
梅丽莎,我爱你。你太棒了,我为你骄傲。我很爱你,你让我很幸福。
Dream. Hi. How are you doing? Fine. OK.
德利姆。嗨,你怎么样?很好。很好。
I love her so much. Ever since she was born, she got to sleep with daddy, got her own room, and own bed, but gotta sleep with daddy.
我非常爱她。从她出生起,她就和爸爸一起睡,有自己的房间,自己的床,但还是必须和爸爸一起睡。
But I think you all for being my crutch in my career. You know what I mean.
我一直认为,你们是我职业生涯的支撑。你们懂我的意思。
When I had hard losses, didn't play well, you know, the media treat me like they did throughout my career.
当我输得很惨,打得不好的时候,媒体对我的态度就像他们对我整个职业生涯的态度一样。
I always came home and forgot about all of that once I saw you.
可每当我们看到你们,我就会把这一切都忘掉。
So thanks for being my crutch. And I love you so much.
谢谢你们能成为我的依靠。我真的很爱你们。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。