Hey Margot.
嘿,奇玛格特。
Hi!
嘿!
I'm so excited to be here at this beautiful cottage asking you 73 Questions.
我很高兴来到这间美丽的小屋,向你问73个问题。
Yeah, of course, come on in.
好的,进来吧。
Thank you.
谢谢你。
So how did you start your day today?
你怎么开始的今天?
I had a nice cup of tea, and I went for a swim.
我喝了一杯好茶,然后去游泳了。
What do you have planned for the rest of the day?
你剩下的时间计划做什么?
Having some friends over for brunch.
有一些朋友来吃早午餐。
If you could spend the day with anyone in the world, who would that be?
如果你可以与某人共度一天,那个人会是谁?
J.K. Rowling.
J.K. 罗琳。
And what would you do?
那你要做什么?
I would ask her 73 questions.
我会问她73个问题。
No way! Oh that's good.
不是吧!真不错。
Yeah.
是啊。
I'd probably ask her a million and 73 questions, but yeah.
我可能会问她无数个问题。
What's one thing that you would love to master?
你想自己学会做什么事?
I'd really like to be good at pool.
我真的很想把泳游好。
Are you a texter or a caller?
你喜欢发短信还是打电话?
I'm a caller.
打电话。
Who is the last person that you called?
你最后一次给谁打电话?
My cousin, Julia.
我的堂兄朱莉娅。
What did you guys talk about?
你们说了些什么?
I asked her to bring some things over for brunch.
我请她带些东西去吃早午餐。
Nice.
真不错。
Do you want a water or something?
你要喝点水吗?
I'd love some, thank you.
我想来一点,谢谢。
So you play piano.
你弹钢琴。
No, that's just kinda there.
不是,它就摆在那。
Impressive.
真棒啊。
That is the Australian National Anthem.
这是澳大利亚国歌。
Advance Australia Fair, right?
澳洲国歌,对吧?
And you're an American, that's amazing.
而你是美国人,真是太神奇了。
What can I say?
我能说什么呢?
What do you miss about Australia when you're in America?
你在美国时会想念澳大利亚的什么?
I miss the thunderstorms.
我想念那个雷暴。
What do you miss about America when you're in Australia?
您在澳大利亚时会想念美国什么?
The convenience.
便捷性。
I feel like everything's open so late here.
我觉得这里哪都开门特别晚。
If I had 24 hours to spend anywhere in Australia, where should I go and what should I do?
如果要在澳大利亚待24小时,我该去哪里,还应该干些什么?
Tasmania.
塔斯马尼亚岛。
I would tell you to go to the Mona.
我会让你去Mona博物馆。
Who's an Australian everyone should know about?
每个人都应该知道的澳大利亚人是谁?
Troye Sivan.
特洛耶·希文
Who's an actor you'd love to work with?
你想和哪个演员一起工作?
Matthias Schoenaerts.
马提亚斯·修奈尔
Who's a director you'd love to work with?
你想和哪位导演一起工作?
Wes Anderson.
韦斯·安德森
Would you ever love to direct?
你想做导演吗?
Yeah.
是的。
Who do you always love watching on screen?
你喜欢看谁的电影?
Tilda Swinton.
蒂尔达·斯文顿
What do you look for in a good script?
你想在一个好剧本中寻找到什么?
I want to be surprised, but also satisfied.
我想感到惊讶,但也希望感到满意。
Do you have to be able to relate or like the character in order to play them?
你必须对某个角色有感觉,或是喜欢一个角色才会去演出吗?
I do, yeah.
是的。
Comic book buffs, or historial experts- who are harder to please as audience members?
漫画迷或历史专家,作为听众而言,他们谁更难取悦?
They're both really tough.
都很难。
I can imagine.
我能想象。
Yeah.
是的。
Favorite accent to do?
最喜欢的口音。
Brooklyn.
布鲁克林。
How do you practice accents?
你如何练习口音?
I find real life people on YouTube, then I just kind of mimic them.
我在YouTube上找现实中的人,然后去模仿他们。
Is there a moment on camera that has truly shaken you?
拍摄中有什么时刻真正震撼你吗?
Yes. The scene I got to do with Saoirse Ronan in "Mary Queen of Scots."
有,我与《苏格兰玛丽女王》中与西尔莎·罗南有关的场景。
What's your favorite scar?
你最喜欢的疤痕是什么?
This one. I got it when I was a little kid.
这个,我小时候时落下的这个伤疤。
Favorite book?
最爱的书?
"Harry Potter."
《哈利·波特》
Favorite artist?
最喜欢的艺术家?
Magritte.
马格利特。
Favorite band?
最爱的乐队?
Favorite band?
最爱的乐队?
I mean, I have a lot, but ELO.
我喜欢很多乐队,但最爱ELO。
Favorite song?
最喜欢的歌曲?
Right now, "The Oogum Boogum Song."
现在是《Oogum Boogum》。