Well you picked a beautiful day for a gathering.
好吧,你选择在一个美丽的日子举行聚会。
What does a typical brunch entail?
典型的早午餐有什么?
Uh, all the girls outside drinking and all the guys inside cooking.
所有女孩子都在外面喝酒,而所有男孩子里都在做饭。
What is your favorite cuisine to cook?
你的拿手菜是什么?
I am not a good cook, but I can do a cheese board.
我不是一个好厨师,但我可以做奶酪板。
Okay.
好的。
Yeah.
没错。
What's your least favorite food to eat?
你最不喜欢吃什么?
Taramasalata.
希腊鱼子酱
Have you had that?
你吃过吗?
No.
没有。
It's disgusting.
特恶心。
I'll try to stay away.
我尽量离它远远的。
Yeah.
好的。
What's been the most rewarding project thus far in your career?
到目前为止,你职业生涯中最有收获的项目是什么?
"I, Tonya."
《我,花样女王》
Why?
为什么?
Because I got to be a part of all the aspects of making that film.
因为我要参与制作这部电影的各个方面。
Producing or acting, which do you prefer?
制作还是表演,你更喜欢哪一个?
I love producing, but acting will always be my big love.
我喜欢制作,但表演永远是我的大爱。
What about producing did you not expect?
制作呢,你不想当制作人吗?
So much paperwork.
要做太多文书工作。
Would you ever do theater?
你会演戏剧吗?
Yes.
会的。
If you could make a documentary on any topic, what would it be?
如果你要拍一部任何主题的纪录片,你会拍什么?
Why they shouldn't do oil drilling in the Great Australian Bight.
为什么不应该在澳大利亚湾进行石油钻探。
If you could cameo on any TV show, what would it be?
如果你可以在任何电视节目中客串,会是什么节目?
There's a wicked new show coming out on Hulu called "Dollface."
Hulu上有一个很逗的新节目叫《娃娃脸》。
It's a LuckyChap production.
由LuckyChap制作。
It's in the calendar.
排上了日程。
True or false, you've played in a rugby league?
是非题,你参加过橄榄球联赛吗?
No, false, I played on an ice hockey team.
没有,我在一支冰球队打过球。
True or false, you tattooed your "Suicide Squad" cast?
对错题,你把《自杀小队》的演员名单纹在身上了是吗?
That's true.
这是真的。
If I were to get a tattoo, what should I get and where?
如果我要纹身,应该纹什么,纹在哪?
Two Salvador Dali elephants on your back.
在背上纹两只萨尔瓦多·达利大象。
That's specific.
好具体。
True or false for you.
对你来说是对还是错。
Shoot.
问吧。
Did I offer you a glass of water and not give it to you?
我是不是没给你水?
True.
是的。
Sorry about that.
对不起。
It's okay, Margot.
没关系,奇玛格特。
What's your favorite lip color?
你最喜欢的唇色是什么?
Chanel, Boy.
香奈儿,Boy。
Dead straight or natural wave hair?
直发还是自然的卷发?
Natural wave.
自然卷发。
What's an Australian beauty ritual that you follow every day?
你每天都做什么澳大利亚式的美容吗?
Sunscreen.
涂防晒霜。
What was the last piece of clothing that you bought?
你买的最后一件衣服是什么?
Bought a yellow t-shirt from Zimmermann.
购买的齐默尔曼的黄色T恤。
If you had to distill your peak signature style in one item of clothing, what would it be?
如果你必须在一件衣服中找出最体现你的风格样式,会是什么?
High waisted pants.
高腰裤。
Thank you.
谢谢。
What would you say is your most extravagant and expensive outfit that you've ever worn?
你穿过的最奢华、最昂贵的衣服是什么?
I feel like the dress I wore this year to the BAFTAs.
我感觉是我今年在BAFTA上穿的裙子。
It was kind of extravagant.
有点奢侈。
Who's your favorite designer of all time?
谁是你一直以来最喜欢的设计师?
Coco Chanel.
可可·香奈儿。
What's the most method that you've ever gotten for a role?
你演出角色的方法是什么?
I'm not really a method actor, but I do find myself unintentionally behaving like a character after a while.
我没有什么方法可言,但一段时间后我确实发现自己无意间越来越像角色人物了。
How did you prep to play Sharon Tate?
你是如何准备扮演莎朗·塔特?
Lots of reading, watching a lot of films, spent time with people that knew her.
进行大量的阅读,看大量的电影,花时间和认识她的人在一起。
I always work with an acting coach, dialect coach, movement coach.
我总是和表演教练、方言教练、动作教练一起工作。
Queen Elizabeth, Harley Quinn, Tonya Harding, each requiring crazy physical makeovers.
伊丽莎白女王、哈雷·奎因、托尼·哈丁,每个人都需要彻底改头换面。
Is your prep process similar regardless of the character?
不论角色如何,你在做准备时做得都一样吗?
The approach is similar.
方法相似。
The process always changes a little bit based on the character, but the approach is the same, and, inevitably, a lotta time in the hair and makeup chair.
过程始终会根据角色而有所变化,但方法相同,并且不可避免地会在发型和化妆上花费很多时间。
I can imagine.
我能想象。
And having played several people that actually existed, how does that influence your performance?
扮演了几个真人后,这对你的表演有何影响?
Well, I always feel a sense of responsibility for a character, whether they're real or not, but definitely an added sense of responsibility when they are real life people, yeah.
无论角色是否真实,我总是对角色有一种责任感,但是当他们是活生生的真人时,肯定会增加一种责任感。
And you've played characters from so many different eras.
你曾经扮演过许多不同时代的角色。
If you can go back and live in any of those periods, which would it be?
如果你可以回到过去,会是哪个时期?
The 60's.
60年代。