I was fortunate to play for franchises whose owners were committed to excellence.
我很幸运能够为那些追求卓越的老板的球队效力。
First of all, I had Larry Weinberg with the Portland Trail Blazers, and now owner Paul Allen with the Portland Trail Blazers.
最开始,我遇到了波特兰开拓者队的老板拉里·温伯格,还有该队现在的老板保罗·艾伦。
And with the Houston Rockets, I was fortunate to have Leslie Alexander.
接着是在休斯顿火箭队,我很荣幸为莱斯利·亚历山大老板效力。
I was also fortunate to play at a time when the governing body of the NBA was also at an all-star level.
此外,我也很幸运能遇到全明星级别的NBA管理团队。
Under Commissioner David Stern and his Deputy Commissioner Russ Granik,
在总裁大卫·斯特恩和副总裁拉斯·格拉尼克手下,
the leadership of the game rose to unprecedented heights and prosper like never before.
这项运动的领导力达到了前所未有的高度,空前繁荣。
On a personal note, I like to thank my mother, who raised me to be a man.
在个人方面,我要感谢我的母亲,是她把我养育成一个男人。
Above all, my brother James, he's in attendance, and my mother as well,
尤其是我的哥哥詹姆斯,他今天出席了,我妈妈也是,
whose love for basketball help to ignite my passion for the game.
我哥哥对篮球的热爱,点燃了我对篮球的热情。
To my other siblings, Denise, Virginia, Debra, Lynn, my sisters,
还有我的其他手足,丹尼斯,维吉尼亚,黛布拉,林恩,都是我的姐妹,
I thank them for their love and support through the years.
我感谢他们多年来的爱与支持。
I'd also like to thank my lovely wife, Gaynell, who, for 16 years, has been the wind underneath my wings.
我还要感谢我最爱的妻子,盖内尔,16年来,她一直是我前进的动力。
To my beloved children, who brightened my day, I love you.
还有我亲爱的孩子们,是你们点亮了我的人生,我爱你们。
To other family and friends and NBA fans around the world, I say to you all, it's been a great journey.
其他的家人、朋友和世界各地的NBA球迷,我想对你们所有人说,这是一段伟大的旅程。
I thank you for the many, the many honors that I've received.
我感谢你们给了我这么多的荣誉。
It's been a pleasure. It's been a blessing.
这是我的荣幸。这也是一种恩赐。
And I'll say to all of you, thank you, thank you, thank you.
我要对你们所有人说,谢谢大家,感谢大家,万分感谢。