Wow, first of all, thank you, two guys. I get to you all on a second.
哇,首先,谢谢二位。我晚些时候会说到你们二位。
First of all, I wanna thank Joe and coach, two coaches, David, Dominique, congratulations, you guys.
首先,我要感谢乔,还有两位教练,还有大卫、多米尼克,恭喜各位。
We are together for life. I respect all you guys.
我们这辈子都捆在一起了。我尊重你们所有人。
It's been a pleasure for the last few months hanging out with you.
过去几个月和你们在一起,真得很开心。
I was born in Leeds, Alabama. And I want everybody in Leeds to be proud of this accomplishment we did it together.
我出生在阿拉巴马州的利兹。我希望利兹的每一个人,都能为我们共同取得的成就感到骄傲。
It started out with my mother, my grandmother, and my two brothers, John and Darryl.
一切要从我的母亲,我的祖母,还有我的两个兄弟--约翰和达里尔开始。
They're here tonight somewhere. And my dad, he's in here somewhere.
他们今晚就在这里。还有我的爸爸,他也在某个地方注视着我。
Really thank you all for all your love and support.
非常感谢你们大家伙的爱和支持。
It's been an incredible journey.
这是一段不可思议的旅程。
We don't need bologna and government cheese anymore, but it's been a great journey.
我们不再需要博洛尼亚大红肠和政府奶酪了,但这是一段伟大的旅程。
Now we get some filet mignon, and some, we can have plenty of creme brulee, we can have all we want.
现在我们可以吃到菲力牛排,也可以吃很多的焦糖布丁,吃我们想吃的任何东西。
No more mayonnaise sandwiches and things like that. We made it.
不会再吃蛋黄酱三明治之类的东西了。我们做到了。
I want to thank Frank Mickens, that's my grandfather, Simon Barkley, and Adolphus Edwards,
我要感谢我的祖父弗兰克·米肯斯,西蒙·巴克利,阿道弗斯·爱德华兹,
three great grandfathers who was fantastic for me.
对我来说,他们三位是非常棒的祖父。
My first coach, Coach Wallace Honeycutt, he kept a lot of us kids out of trouble.
还有我的启蒙教练,华莱士·亨尼卡,他让我们这些孩子免于麻烦。
Every weekend he would have activities just so we would not be able to get in trouble.
每个周末他都会安排一些活动,这样我们就不会有麻烦了。
I appreciate him, I do. That was important.
我真的很感激他。他的所作所为真得很重要。
Leeds High School. I think all the guys who played with me in high school, my first coach in high school, Coach Copeland.
利兹高中时期。我记得所有在高中时期和我一起打球的人,我高中的第一位教练,科普兰教练。
There's two teammates I want to recognize. One of us here tonight. His name is John Edwards.
有两位队友我要提一下。其中一位今晚就在场,他的名字叫约翰·爱德华兹。
He's been on this incredible journey with me.
他和我一起经历了这段不可思议的旅程。
Another guys, probably my best friend I've ever had in my life, his name is Pelt Mark.
另外一位,是我人生中最好的朋友,他叫做佩尔特·马克。
He's not here tonight. But I think those two guys for being on this journey with me.
他今晚不在场。但我想,是他们两人,一起陪我经历了这段旅程。
Next stop, Auburn. My college coach is here tonight, Sonny Smith. I wanna thank him.
下一站,奥本大学。我的大学教练,索尼·史密斯,今晚在场。我要谢谢他。
Auburn is a wonderful place. I've traveled all over the world and people yell to me "where you go" all the time.
奥本大学是个很棒的地方。我去过世界各地,人们总是对我喊,“你去哪里?”
As coach always said, "I love college, I just hate school."
就像教练经常说的:“我喜欢大学,但是我讨厌学校。”
You know, I was at Auburn for three years, and I checked my transcripts recently, and I'm a legit freshman.
我在奥本大学待了三年,最近我查了一下我的成绩单,发现我是个合格的大一学生。
You know, my grandmother always rides me because I promised that I left school early, I would go back and get my degree.
我的祖母总是逼迫我,因为我承诺过,要是我很早就离开校园,那之后我还会回去拿到我的学位的。
Obviously, 20 some years later, that's not going to happen.
都过去20多年了,所以明显是不可能的了。
But I just wanna thank the Auburn family. It's a great school.
我还是要感谢奥本大学这个大家庭。这是一所伟大的学校。
The people were fantastic. Coach Smith, thanks for coming.
那里的人棒极了。史密斯教练,感谢你能来。