手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第50期:吉赛尔·邦辰谈及丈夫制造的求婚恶作剧(2)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Okay, what's the best part about being a mom? The love, look at-- Awww.

好吧,做妈妈最大的好处是什么?能感受到爱,看啊--啊。
The love you receive and the love you feel.
你得到的爱和你感受到的爱。
And what's the hardest thing about being a mom? Sleep deprivation.
做妈妈最难的是什么?睡眠被剥夺了。
It looks like she doesn't want to let go of you.
看上去你的宝贝不想让你离开她。
What's your favorite food? Good pizza.
你最喜欢吃什么?好吃的披萨。
And what is your least favorite … I like cheese pizza!
你最不喜欢……我喜欢奶酪披萨!
What? My least favorite food? Anything too spicy.
什么?我最不喜欢的食物?最不喜欢太辣的食物。
Now, what did you eat for breakfast? Green juice.
现在,你早餐吃了什么?青汁。
What's your favorite drink? Margarita.
你最喜欢喝什么?玛格丽特酒。
Favorite dessert? Anything chocolate.
最喜欢的甜点是什么?巧克力有关的甜点都喜欢吃。
Now is it true that you're … Oops! Sorry, baby girl. She's adorable.
现在你真的……糟糕!抱歉,宝贝。她很可爱。
I know. She likes juicy bones! What? She likes juicy bones?
我知道。她喜欢多汁的骨头!什么?她喜欢多汁的骨头?
What? You had too much... Sorry. Okay, how would you describe your...
什么?你吃得太多了……抱歉。好的,你怎么形容你的……
Would you like a maté? Yeah, thank you. How would you describe your personal style?
你想喝一杯巴拉圭茶吗?好的,谢谢。你如何描述你的个人风格?
Comfy. And what's your favorite fashion trend of all time?
喜欢舒服的生活。你最喜欢的时尚趋势是什么?
Thank you. The what? Sorry. Oh, what's your favorite fashion trend of all time?
谢谢你。什么?抱歉。哦,你最喜欢的时尚趋势是什么?
Skinny jeans. What's your must-have beauty product?
紧身牛仔裤。你的必备美容产品是什么?
Coconut oil. It's like-you can do-it's multi-use.
椰子油。就像-你可以用它来-它用途广泛。
What's a tip that works every time? Drink lots of water.
每次都奏效的建议是什么?多喝点水。
What's the best beauty advice that you've ever received? Less is more.
你收到过的最好的美容建议是什么?简单就是美。
How do you define beauty? Beauty is something that comes from the inside. It's just an energy that someone emanates.
你如何定义美?内在美才是真的美。这种美的能量只会从一个人的内心中散发出来。
Nice. Hey lovey! Oh. My hubby's out there.
说的真好。嘿,亲爱的!哦。我老公在外面。
Is that Mr. Tom Brady in the backyard? Do you wanna say "Hi?"
在后院的是汤姆·布雷迪先生吗?你想和他打声招呼吗?
Yeah, can I say hi to Tom Brady? Yeah, sure.
是的,我能和汤姆·布雷迪打个招呼吗?可以,当然可以了。
What's one thing people don't know about Tom Brady?
关于汤姆·布雷迪有什么是人们不知道的?
He doesn't like being barefoot. Hi, lovey. Hey, Tom!
他不喜欢光着脚。嗨,亲爱的。嘿,汤姆!
Daddy! And you, too. Oi my girl! Daddy!
爸爸!你也是。噢,我的宝贝!爸爸!
Alright, where are you guys going on vacation? Costa Rica. Montana.
好吧,你们要去哪里度假?哥斯达黎加。蒙大拿州。
Oh. Can we talk about that later? Yeah, of course.
哦。我们能晚点再谈吗?是的,当然。
You gotta sort that out. Te amo. Bye. Bye.
你得想办法解决。我爱你(拉)。再见,再见。
Good seeing you, Tom Brady. See you later.
很高兴见到你,汤姆·布雷迪。一会儿见。
Alright. What's something that you'd be proud to say you taught him? To recycle.
好吧。你能自豪地说你教过他什么?教他怎么回收利用。
What's something that he taught you? How to say "No." Ciao mommy! Ciao, mi amor!
他教了你什么?如何拒绝别人。再见,妈妈!再见,亲爱的!

吉赛尔

Your daughter is amazing! But not to him, right? Yeah, right, right, right.

你女儿真了不起!但不是拒绝我老公,对吧?对,对,对,对。
What's an emoji that best encapsulates who he is?
哪个表情包最能形容你老公?
The one with the sunglasses. Cool and collected, you know.
戴墨镜的那个。冷静沉稳,你知道的。
What's the most romantic thing that Tom's ever done for you?
汤姆为你做过的最浪漫的事是什么?
When he proposed to me, he made up this whole story
当他向我求婚时,他给我撒了个弥天大谎,
how my apartment was flooding and I ran over there to try to fix the situation.
说我的公寓被洪水淹没了,我跑过去试图解决这个问题。
No. When I got there, the whole apartment had candles and rose petals everywhere.
不会吧。我到那里时,整个公寓到处都是蜡烛和玫瑰花瓣。
Aww! And then, he went down on his knees to propose, and I'm like "Get up!"
哎呀!然后,他跪下来向我求婚,我说:“起来!”
'Cause he just had surgery and had three staph infections and I'm like "What are you doing?"
因为他刚做了手术,已经有三次感染葡萄球菌,我就想“你在干什么?”
He's like "I gotta go on my knees." I'm like "No, no, no! Get up! Please!"
他说:“我得跪下来”。我说:“不,不,不!起来!拜托!”
So … and here we are. Aww, that's amazing. "Here we are."
所以……我们就在一起了。啊,太惊喜了。“所以我们才有缘在一起。”
It's been nine years you've been married. Yes.
你已经结婚九年了。是。
Any marriage advice that you can offer?
关于婚姻方面,你能给出什么建议吗?
Keep it open, and loving communication.
夫妻双方要敞开心扉,多多沟通。
Now, if you could offer a piece of advice to yourself at age 15, what would it be?
现在,如果你能在15岁时给自己提个建议,你会怎么做?
Let it go. Let it go!
爱咋样就咋样吧!
There you go. And what advice do you have for young models today?
那就对了。你会给现在的年轻模特什么建议吗?
Believe in yourself, but be ready for a fair amount of rejection.
相信自己,但要做好被拒绝的准备。
Now, if you had another career, what would you be doing with your time?
现在,如果你有副业的话,你会干什么?
Interior decorating, architect, or maybe a farmer? I could see you as a farmer.
室内装饰,建筑师,或者农民?我可以把你看成一个农民。
Yeah, me too. What's the biggest lesson that modeling has taught you?
是啊,我也是这样认为的。当模特之后你最大的收获是什么?
To never compare yourself to anyone. We are all unique.
从不拿自己和别人比较。我们都是独一无二的。
Now have you ever found yourself doing that, though?
但现在你发现自己有没有那样做呢?
No. What's the most important life lesson for someone to learn?
没有。人生最重要的一课是什么?
Always treat others the way you like to be treated.
己所不欲勿施于人。
Now, as a UN Global Environment Goodwill Ambassador, what's your latest project?
现在,作为联合国全球环境亲善大使,你最近的项目是什么?
To beat plastic pollution. And what would you like to be remembered for, Gisele?
战胜塑料污染。你想让别人记住你什么,吉赛尔?
Someone who had a positive impact in the world. And why does that matter to you?
对世界产生积极影响的人。为什么这对你来说很重要?
Because it matters to me to leave something positive behind.
因为留下一些积极的东西对我来说很重要。
Now, to end this interview, I was wondering if you could take this guitar that I see right next to you.
现在,为了结束这次采访,我想知道你能不能把我看到的这把吉他放在你旁边。
Sure. And sing me a song as I see my way out.
当然可以。在我离开的时候给我唱首歌。
Alright, so let's do this. Alright, Let's do it, Gisele.
好吧,我们开始吧。好吧,我们开始吧,吉赛尔。
Good bye. Good bye. Thank you for stopping by.
再见。再见。多谢你能过来采访我。
Good bye, Good bye, Good bye. Thank you for stopping by! Oh my goodness!
再见,再见,再见。多谢你能过来采访我!哦,天哪!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
define [di'fain]

想一想再看

v. 定义,解释,限定,规定

联想记忆
impact ['impækt,im'pækt]

想一想再看

n. 冲击(力), 冲突,影响(力)
vt.

联想记忆
communication [kə.mju:ni'keiʃn]

想一想再看

n. 沟通,交流,通讯,传达,通信

 
unique [ju:'ni:k]

想一想再看

adj. 独一无二的,独特的,稀罕的

联想记忆
recycle [ri:'saikl]

想一想再看

vt. 使再循环,再利用,再制
vi. 循环<

联想记忆
trend [trend]

想一想再看

n. 趋势,倾向,方位
vi. 倾向,转向

联想记忆
deprivation [.depri'veiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 剥夺,免职,匮乏,丧失,夺去

联想记忆
plastic ['plæstik, plɑ:stik]

想一想再看

adj. 塑料的,可塑的,造型的,整形的,易受影响的

 
global ['gləubəl]

想一想再看

adj. 全球性的,全世界的,球状的,全局的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。