手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第51期:克莉茜·泰根评价特朗普(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Well, this is an ominous beginning.

好吧,这开场就觉得瘆得慌啊。
Happy Halloween! Trick or treat, Chrissy!
万圣节快乐!不给糖果就捣蛋,克莉茜!
Oh, hello! I saw that snap about you needing overripe bananas for your banana bread.
哦,你好!我看到你发的那张照片,说需要熟透的香蕉来制作香蕉面包。
Thank you. So, I am going ask you 73 questions. Let's do it!
谢谢你。所以,我要问你73个问题。我们开始吧!
Alright. How are you feeling these days? I feel great!
好吧。这些天你感觉怎么样?我觉得很好!
This house is sick! Thank you.
你的房子很酷炫哦!谢谢夸奖。
How long have you lived here for? Two years.
你在这里住了多久了?两年了。
Oh! Who lived here before you? Rihanna.
哦!之前是谁住在这里?蕾哈娜。
Wow. What's the coolest thing in this entire house?
哇。整栋房子里最酷的是什么?
My baby box. What's your baby box? Just a box of all my baby trinkets.
我的育婴宝盒。你的育婴宝盒里面有什么东西呢?只是一盒婴儿用的饰品。
Oh, ok. What are you reading right now?
哦,好的。你现在在读什么?
I'm not reading. I'm writing!
我没在看书。我在写作!
What are you writing right now? I'm writing my second cookbook.
你现在在写什么?我在写第二本烹饪书。
What is the one thing missing in your life at this moment? Oh, John.
此时此刻,你生命中缺少的是什么?哦,我的丈夫约翰,目前他不在我身边。
Aw. He's on tour. He's a busy guy.
呀。他在巡回演出。他是个大忙人。
What's your biggest fear? Dying a slow, agonizing death.
你最大的恐惧是什么?缓慢而痛苦地死去。
Twitter or Instagram? Twitter!
喜欢玩推特还是Instagram?推特!
Why Twitter? You have more of a voice.
为什么喜欢玩推特?因为你可以更多地发表自己的观点。
What's the craziest thing that you've been called on Twitter?
你在推特上听到的最疯狂的事是什么?
What did it feel like being blocked on Twitter by the leader of the free world? Euphoric.
在Twitter上被自由世界的领袖屏蔽是什么感觉?极度兴奋。
Who was the last person you texted? John, of course.
最近你给谁发消息了?当然是给约翰了。
And what were you guys texting? I was sending him photos of baby Luna.
你们之间聊了什么?我给他发了小卢纳的照片。
Baby Luna! Ok Google, show me my photos of Luna.
小卢纳!谷歌,给我看看卢纳的照片。
Here's what I found in your Google Photos.
这是我在你的谷歌照片中找到的。
Alright, Chrissy. You've been a mom for eighteen months now.
好吧,克莉茜。你当妈妈已经18个月了。
What's the best thing about being a mom?
做妈妈最大的好处是什么?
That's so adorable. Number one, taking the photos. Ok.
你的宝宝太可爱了。第一,我可以给宝宝拍照。好吧。
And number two, hearing all her new words. That's so sweet.
第二,就是可以听到宝宝说话,话里每次都会冒出新词。太贴心了。
What's the hardest thing about being a mom? Waking up super early.
做妈妈最难的是什么?起床太早了。
How have you changed since becoming a mom?
自从当妈妈后,你有什么变化?

克莉茜·泰根

Oh, I wake up super early now!

噢,我现在很早就要起床!
So, what are we cooking over here? Banana bread, baby!
我们这里在蒸什么?亲,是香蕉面包!
Oh, nice. You're already cooking banana bread! I am.
哦,太好了。你已经在蒸香蕉面包了!是的。
Oh. What's the best kitchen hack that you know?
哦。你知道最好的烹饪技巧是什么?
Ooh...I'd say having your mom live with you, that helps! It does.
哦......我得说,和妈妈住在一起,她会教你的!是的。
What's a late night food that you crave?
你想吃的夜宵是什么?
Ah, that's delicious. Oh my gosh it smells so good.
啊,看起来真好吃的样子。天哪,闻起来更香。
Hot pockets! Ok, what's the most overrated food trend of all time? Fro yo.
Hot pocket!好吧,有史以来最被高估的食尚是什么?冰冻酸奶。
What's one food you'll admit to never trying? Liver and onions.
坦白说一下,什么食物是你从未尝试过的?肝脏和洋葱。
What's your favorite dish that John cooks for you? Fried chicken.
约翰为你做的哪一道菜是你最喜欢吃的?炸鸡。
That is your cookbook right there. It is!
那是你的食谱。是的!
What is the most popular dish in that cookbook? Lemony arugula cacio e pepe.
那本食谱中最受欢迎的菜是什么?柠檬味的芝麻菜和胡椒芝士。
What's the hardest part about writing a cookbook? The writing.
写一本烹饪书最难的部分是什么?最难的是要写的内容。
With the next installment in the works, what can we expect from your new cookbook?
在下一本烹饪书中,我们能从你的新食谱中得到什么呢?
A lot more cravings.
强烈的愿望。
Chrissy, what's your biggest pet peeve? People.
克莉茜,你最不能忍受的事是什么?人山人海。
If you were a rapper, what would your stage name be? 40 Nugz!
如果你是一个说唱歌手,你的艺名是什么?40 Nugz!
So, Chrissy, I'm assuming this is your sleeping prince? Pablo! Hi baby.
所以,克莉茜,我猜这是你的宠物狗狗,一副昏昏欲睡的样子。Pablo!嗨,宝贝。
What's your favorite country to visit? Italy!
你最喜欢去哪一个国家呢?意大利!
What's a country you wish to visit? Hi! Fiji.
你希望去哪一个国家呢?嗨!斐济。
Besides your passport, what two things do you always have in your carry-on?
除了你的护照,你还随身携带哪两样东西?
Sunglasses and La Mer.
太阳镜和海蓝之谜面霜。
Can you say something in Thai for me?
你能用泰语说点什么吗?
Can you say something in Norwegian for me?
你能用挪威语说点什么吗?
Chrissy, what was a time that you felt genuinely star struck? Meeting Beyoncé.
克莉茜,你觉得自己什么时候变成了真正的追星族?当我遇见碧昂丝的那一刻。
What's Barack Obama like in person? He's charming and brilliant.
你觉得巴拉克·奥巴马是一个什么样的人?他很有魅力,也很聪明。
Is it true he gave you baby name advice? He did.
他给过你关于宝宝取名的建议,这是真的吗?是的,他确实给过我这方面的建议。
What's the best worst movie you love to watch? "Showgirls."
你最喜欢看的烂电影是什么?《艳舞女郎》。
Best plot twist of all time? "The Sixth Sense."
史上剧情转折最奇妙的是哪一部电影?《灵异第六感》。
Who's the scariest villain of all time? Donald Trump.
谁是有史以来最可怕的恶棍?唐纳德·特朗普。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
charming ['tʃɑ:miŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 迷人的

联想记忆
twist [twist]

想一想再看

v. 拧,捻,搓,扭曲
n. 扭曲,盘旋,捻,

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
hack [hæk]

想一想再看

n. 劈,砍,出租马车 v. 劈,砍,干咳

 
crave [kreiv]

想一想再看

v. 渴望,热望,恳求

联想记忆
trend [trend]

想一想再看

n. 趋势,倾向,方位
vi. 倾向,转向

联想记忆
popular ['pɔpjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 流行的,大众的,通俗的,受欢迎的

联想记忆
fro [frəu]

想一想再看

adv. 向那边,向后,离开,回来

 
ominous ['ɔminəs]

想一想再看

adj. 预兆的,不祥的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。