手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 明星73个快问快答 > 正文

第53期:莉莉·辛格很喜欢道恩·强森(1)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Andersen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Lilly? Hey Joe, I'm in here. Ok, Lilly Singh!

莉莉?嘿乔,我在这里。好的,莉莉·辛格!
Job interviews … were. What's going on?
求职面试....是。出什么事了?
I better not be throwing a wrench into your upload schedule with this 73 Question interview.
我最好不要用这个73个问题的采访来打乱你的上传计划。
Come on, not at all. You're welcome any time.
别这样,一点也不打扰我。随时欢迎你来采访我。
What did I stumble upon you doing right at this second?
我在这一刻无意中发现你在忙,你在忙些什么呢?
Oh, I was just practicing for a video.
噢,我只是在练习拍摄一段视频。
And what's the next video you're going to make?
你下一个要拍的视频是关于什么的?
"If Job Interviews Were Honest."
“如果你坦诚地对待求职面试。”
And this is the room where you shoot most of your videos?
你大部分的视频都是在这里拍的?
Eh, sometimes. I mean I shoot everywhere in my house,
呃,只是有时候会在这里拍。我的意思是我会在家里的任何一个地方拍摄视频,
but you know what? Let me show you. Let's go.
你明白吗?我带你去看看。我们走吧。
How do you come up with your video ideas?
你是怎么想出拍视频的创意的?
Ooh, I pay attention to the world and the people in it.
噢,我关注着全世界所有人。
Check this out, by the way. So official. Nice.
顺便说一下,看看这个。如此正式。 真好。
How do you describe your humor?
你如何描述你的幽默?
Feel good, relatable, and smart, I hope.
感觉很搞笑,接地气,也很时髦,我希望。
Ah, what's the funniest thing in the world? Oh, memes.
啊,世界上最有趣的事是什么?噢,网络上流行的梗。
What's one thing that you need every morning? Positive self talk.
你每天早上都需要做什么?给自己说些打气的话。
What are three things that you cannot live without?
哪三样东西是你离不开的?
Music, good hugs, and buttery popcorn.
音乐,美好的拥抱,奶油爆米花。
What does it feel like to have more subscribers than there are people in half the countries in the world?
拥有比世界上一半国家的人还要多的用户是什么感觉?
I mean I have 13 million subscribers, which is like 26 million eyes
我的意思是我有1300万的订阅者,相当于每天有2600万个眼睛
that give me a chance every day, so I'd say I'm pretty fortunate.
在等着我去展示我自己,所以我要说我非常幸运。
Can you Tweet something to all of them right now? Yeah, sure.
你现在能给他们每人发些什么吗?是的,当然。
How did you start your channel?
你是怎么开始创建你的频道的?
Ah, I started in 2010 when I was a not so happy person and making videos made me happy,
啊,这个频道是在2010年创建的,那时我并不快乐,拍视频让我感到快乐,
so I thought, let's do more of that. Makes sense.
所以我想,那我们得做更多让我们感到快乐的事情。你说得有道理。
What's one thing that you'd still bet most people don't know about you?
你还敢打赌说关于你的哪一件事是大多数人都不了解的?
Ugh, I can't run or jump. Like ever.
呃,我不会奔跑也不会跳。像以前一样。
You have more than 2 billion views. What's the key to a successful video?
你的浏览量超过20亿。一个视频成功的关键是什么?
I think the key to a successful video is how you define success.
我认为关键是你如何定义成功。
I'd say just try to do something you enjoy. And sent.
我想试着做些你喜欢做的事,传达给别人分享。

莉莉·辛格

What'd you tweet? I said, "There's a guy in my house who's following me around … heart eye emoji."

你在推特上发了什么呢?我说,“我家里有个人一直跟着我……后面放着一个满眼是爱心的表情包。”
What's the deal with this art behind you? Ah, this one? I love it.
你跟这个艺术品有什么关系呢?啊,这个艺术品吗?我非常喜欢这个艺术品。
I dunno, I just believe that everyone should feel like they can be their own superhero,
我不知道,我只是觉得每个人都应该觉得自己可以成为超级英雄,
ya know? Especially young kids.
你知道吗?尤其对小孩子而言更是如此。
Why do you call yourself "Superwoman"?
你为什么叫自己“女超人”?
Because when I was growing up calling myself "Superwoman" really helped me through some tough times.
因为在我成长的过程中,这个称呼确实帮助我度过了一段艰难的时期。
Now if you actually did have a superpower what would it be?
如果你真的有超能力,那会是什么呢?
To pause time so I could take a nap sometimes.
可以暂停瞬间好让我有时候能小睡休息一下。
Let's go over here. You are from Toronto. What do you miss most about Canada?
我们到那边去吧。你来自多伦多。加拿大最让你怀念的是什么?
Timmys. Tim Hortons for sure.
快餐连锁店Timmys。当然也是本土品牌咖啡Tim Hortons。
Now you're living in L.A., can you describe L.A. in three words?
现在你住在洛杉矶,你能用三个词来形容洛杉矶吗?
Sunny, amusing, and gluten-free.
阳光,有趣,无麸质饮食特点。
Wait is that four, four words? Some would maybe have a hyphen in that, but it's ok.
等等,那不是四个词了吗?有些词里面可能会有一个连字符,不过,没关系。
All right. What meal would we most likely find you cooking in this kitchen?
好吧。你在厨房里最有可能做什么菜?
Ah, KD mac and cheese. That 99 cent box. Delicious.
啊,卡夫晚餐-芝士通心粉。我在99美分商店买了一箱。那个非常好吃。
What's your favorite type of cuisine? Let me show you.
你最喜欢什么风味的?我给你看看。
Sure. Boom. That is a lot of Skittles. I mean it's one or two.
当然。哇塞。太多了。我是说只有一两种风味。
Oh, and that's a lot of famous people right there.
哦,这上面有很多名人的照片。
Yeah. Oh, and look who I noticed, Mr. Will Smith.
是的。噢,看看我注意到谁了,威尔·史密斯先生。
Right there. What was it like collabing with Mr. Will Smith?
就在那儿。和威尔·史密斯先生合作是什么感觉?
You know, it's so awesome when you meet someone that's so talented,
你知道,当你遇到这么有才华的人时真是太棒了,
but they're also just a really good person.
但他们也是一个非常好的人。
You're like, where do you exist? How do you exist?
你会说,你在哪里?你是如何生存下去的?
Ah, what was it like interviewing Michelle Obama?
啊,采访米歇尔·奥巴马是什么感觉?
Ah, right there? I mean we sang Beyoncé together. True story.
啊,就在那儿? 我是说我们曾一起唱碧昂丝的歌。这是真实发生过的。
No big deal. And what's the real deal with Cardi B?
没什么大不了的。那么这张关于卡迪·B的照片是怎么回事呢?
Cardi B, my girl right there.
卡迪B,我的闺蜜。
Conversation with me and Cardi, "Yo Cardi, you drippin' in finesse?"
在我和卡迪的对话中,我说:“哟,卡迪,你在这里施展魅力吗?”
And she's like, You inspire so many people. Who are the people that inspire you in life?
她说,你激励了那么多人。那些激励你生活的人都有谁呢?
Ugh, so many, but definitely my mom, Selena Gomez, and The Rock.
呃,有很多啊,可以肯定的是,有我妈妈,赛琳娜·戈麦斯,还有道恩·强森。
In fact, let me show you something upstairs. Ok.
实际上,我带你上楼看看。好的。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
hyphen ['haifən]

想一想再看

n. 连字号 v. 以连字号连接

联想记忆
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
interview ['intəvju:]

想一想再看

n. 接见,会见,面试,面谈
vt. 接见,采

 
amusing [ə'mju:ziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 有趣的,引人发笑的

 
define [di'fain]

想一想再看

v. 定义,解释,限定,规定

联想记忆
wrench [rentʃ]

想一想再看

n. 扳钳,猛扭,痛苦
vt. 猛扭,扭伤

联想记忆
finesse [fi'nes]

想一想再看

n. 精密技巧,灵巧,策略,偷牌 v. 用计谋处理,耍诡

联想记忆
fortunate ['fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 幸运的,侥幸的

联想记忆
stumble ['stʌmbl]

想一想再看

n. 绊倒,失策
vi. 绊倒,失策,踌躇,无

联想记忆
smart [smɑ:t]

想一想再看

adj. 聪明的,时髦的,漂亮的,敏捷的,轻快的,整洁的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。