手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > Emma的美味英语 > 正文

第26期:现在完成时--一般时还是进行时

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello I'm Emma from mmmEnglish!

大家好,我是来自mmmEnglish的Emma !
A couple of weeks ago, I created a lesson about the present perfect tense.
几周前,我开设了一门关于现在完成时的课程。
What it looks like, how to use it and all of that good stuff!
它是什么样子,如何使用,以及所有的好东西!
I talked about when to use the present perfect simple tense and when to use the past simple tense.
我讲过什么时候用现在完成时,什么时候用一般过去时。
Now if you missed it, you can check it out right here.
如果你错过了,你可以在这里查看。
But after watching that lesson, many of you asked me
但是看了那堂课之后,很多人问我
“So when do we use the present perfect simple tense and when do we use the present perfect continuous tense?”
“什么时候用现在完成时什么时候用现在完成进行时?”
A lot of you also asked, “So when do you use these words 'since' and 'for'?”
你们很多人也会问,“那么你们什么时候用‘since’和‘for’呢?”
Now, both of these questions are really important questions when you're using the present perfect tense in English.
现在,当你在英语中使用现在完成时,这两个问题都是非常重要的问题。
So, in this video I'm going to answer both of those questions.
在这个视频中,我将回答这两个问题。
This channel is all about speaking and communicating confidently in English
这个频道是关于自信地用英语说话和交流的
and I know that fixing some of these common grammar errors is an important part of helping you to feel confident
我知道纠正一些常见的语法错误是帮助你感到自信的重要部分
when you're using English so that when you do speak, you can express yourself clearly and automatically.
当你使用英语的时候,这样当你说话的时候,你可以清楚而自然地表达自己。
So let's start by talking about the present perfect simple tense and the present perfect continuous tense.
让我们从现在完成时和现在完成进行时开始。
They have eaten the pizza.
他们已经吃了披萨。
So this is the present perfect simple tense.
这就是现在完成时。
We have the auxiliary verb, have, with our main verb in past participle form.
我们有助动词have和主动词的过去分词形式。
They have been eating the pizza.
他们一直在吃比萨饼。
Now this is the present perfect continuous tense.
这就是现在完成进行时。
We still have the auxiliary verb, have,
我们还有助动词have,
but now we have the word, been, and our main verb in a continuous or progressive form.
但是现在我们有了单词,been和我们的主要动词的进行时或进行时形式。
So when you compare these two sentences,
所以当你比较这两个句子时,
the main difference is that the first one tells us that the action finished in the past, there is no more pizza, now in the present.
主要的区别是,第一个告诉我们,动作在过去完成,此时此刻没有更多的比萨饼。
The second sentence - the present perfect continuous tense - suggests that there is still pizza left now.
第二句话——现在完成进行时——表明现在还有比萨饼。
They haven't eaten all of the pizza yet.
他们还没有把披萨都吃完。
We can use either of these tenses to talk about events that happened in the past
我们可以用这两种时态中的任何一种来谈论过去发生的事情,
but they're somehow connected to the present.
但它们在某种程度上是与现在相关的。
She has borrowed our car.
她借了我们的车。
So this is an action that happened in the past
这是一个发生在过去的动作
but it's important to the present because we don't have a car right now.
但这对现在很重要,因为我们现在没有车。
We're focused on the result when we're using the present perfect simple.
当我们使用现在完成时,我们关注的是结果。
She's been borrowing our car every Thursday.
她每星期四都借用我们的车。
Now, this sentence suggests that the action is still happening.
现在,这句话表明动作仍然在发生。
So next Thursday, she'll probably borrow the car again.
所以下周四,她可能会再次借车。
So here, our focus is on the action.
这里,我们关注的是行动。
The action is unfinished.
动作尚未完成。
Now the present perfect continuous is your best choice when the focus is on an activity that is unfinished.
当描述未完成的活动时,现在完成进行时是你最好的选择。
So let's compare another example.
我们来比较另一个例子。
I've searched the internet for more information .
我在网上搜索了更多信息。
Now this sentence suggests that you're not searching anymore.
这句话表明你无需搜索更多。
The action finished in the past
这个动作在过去完成了
but it's important to the present because right now, in this moment, we don't have the information.
但它对现在很重要,因为现在,在这个时刻,我们没有信息。
I've been searching the internet for more information.
我一直在网上搜索更多信息。
This sentence suggests that you're still doing it, you haven't given up yet and you're still looking for the information now.
这句话表明你还在做,你还没有放弃,你还在寻找信息。
Let's try another example.
我们再看一个例子。
We've written an essay about climate change.
我们写了一篇关于气候变化的文章。
The action here is finished.
这里的动作结束了。
It's in the past, we've already completed it.
那是过去的事了,我们已经完成了。
So you can also say we wrote an essay about climate change using the past simple
所以你也可以说我们写了一篇关于气候变化的文章用的是一般过去时
but to connect it to the present and make it important to the present you need to use the present perfect tense.
但是要把它和现在联系起来让它对现在很重要你需要用现在完成时。
Think about if you were with a group of scientists
想象一下,如果你和一群科学家在一起,
and you wanted to demonstrate to them or show them that you were knowledgeable about the topic of climate change.
你想向他们展示你对气候变化这个话题的知识。
You can connect your past experience to the present using the present perfect tense.
你可以用现在完成时把你过去的经历和现在联系起来。
Writing the essay is part of your life experience now.
写论文是你现在生活经历的一部分。
We've been writing an essay about climate change suggests that you're still doing it.
我们一直在写一篇关于气候变化的文章,表明你还在这么做。
The essay is not finished yet, you're still working on it at the moment, in the present.
这篇文章还没写完,你现在还在写呢。
I have been studying Spanish.
我一直在学西班牙语。
This is an unfinished action - I'm still doing it.
这是一个未完成的动作——我还在做。
The continuous form makes it clear that the action is still happening.
连续形式表明动作仍然在发生。
I'm still studying in this moment.
我现在还在学习。
I have studied French.
我学过法语。

22.jpg

By using the present perfect tense here, it suggests that the action happened regularly in the past,

通过使用现在完成时,它表明动作在过去经常发生,
but that it doesn't happen in the moment.
但是现在还没有发生。
But by using this tense - not the past simple tense –
而是用这个时态,而不是一般过去时
I'm suggesting that somehow it's meaningful or relevant to the present.
我的意思是,它在某种程度上是有意义的,或与当下相关的。
Like, I know a little French.
比如,我懂一点法语。
I'm not studying it at the moment but I know a little.
我现在没有研究它,但我知道一点。
Okay this last example is a little more difficult to explain and understand.
好吧,最后这个例子有点难解释和理解。
There are a few verbs in English like the verb, live and work,
英语中有几个动词,比如live和work,
where the difference between the present perfect simple and the present perfect continuous is less clear.
一般现在完成时和现在完成进行时的区别不太明显。
But I'm going to try and explain it for you now.
但我现在要试着解释给你听。
I've lived here for five years.
我在这里住了五年了。
I'm from Melbourne originally, but I've been living here for five years.
我是墨尔本人,但是我已经在这里住了五年了。
So both of these sentences use the adverb, for,
所以这两个句子都用了副词for,
to give us more information about how long the action has been happening for, the duration of time.
来给我们提供更多的信息关于动作发生的时间,持续的时间。
But to understand the difference, we need to think about these examples in slightly different ways.
但是为了理解它们之间的区别,我们需要以稍微不同的方式来考虑这些例子。
The present perfect simple, I have lived suggests that the action is a permanent thing.
现在完成时,我已经生活表明行动是一个永久的事情。
The present perfect continuous often tells us that the action is a more temporary thing.
现在完成进行时通常告诉我们动作是暂时的。
It's not as permanent.
它不是永久的。
It suggests that I might live somewhere else, in the future.
这表明我将来可能会住在别的地方。
Okay, how do you feel about the present perfect simple and the present perfect continuous tenses now?
好的,你觉得现在完成时和现在完成进行时怎么样?
Hopefully a little clearer!
希望能更清楚一点!
Now, we're going to focus on those two adverbs that you can use with these tenses.
现在,我们来关注一下这两个副词,你可以和这些时态一起使用。
Now there's quite a few adverbs that you can use with the present perfect tenses like already, yet, before just ever never
现在有很多副词可以和现在完成时连用,比如already, yet, before just ever never
But in this lesson, we're going to focus on for and since.
但是这节课,我们将关注for和since。
Both of these words are used with the present perfect tenses and the past perfect tenses.
这两个词都与现在完成时和过去完成时连用。
And both of these words explain how long something has been happening for, it's a duration of time.
这两个词都解释了某事发生的时间,它是一段持续的时间。
So when you're using the present perfect tense
所以当你使用现在完成时,
and you want to give more information about the amount of time that the action's been happening for, you can use the words “for” and “since”.
你想要给出更多关于动作发生时间的信息,你可以使用for和since。
Now it's important to remember that the word “since”can only be used with the perfect tenses
现在重要的是要记住“since”这个词只能用于完成时态,
but the word “for”, can be used in other tenses as well
但是“for”这个词也可以用于其他时态,
when you want to give more information about the time it took to do something.
当你想要给出更多关于做某事所花费的时间的信息时。
So these two important words can be easily confused, in the present perfect.
所以这两个重要的词在现在完成时很容易混淆。
Using the wrong one is a very common mistake for English learners.
对于英语学习者来说,使用错误的词汇是一个很常见的错误。
We use the word “for”with a period of time, Okay so like, three days, this is a period of time.
我们用for表示一段时间,比如,三天,这是一段时间。
So I want to show you on a timeline how this works.
我想给大家展示一个时间轴。
This is today.
这是今天。
This is Sunday.
这是星期天。
And this point in our timeline is Thursday.
时间轴上的这一点是周四。
This is when the action happened or it started happening.
这是动作发生或开始发生的时间。
So the focus is on this period of time, here.
重点是这段时间。
For periods of time, we need to use “for”.
在一段时间内,我们需要使用For。
For three days.
三天。
For three months.
三个月。
For an hour.
一个小时。
For two and a half years.
两年半了。
For a long time.
很长一段时间。
Even though we're not talking about a specific amount of time,
虽然我们说的不是具体的时间,
this reference refers to a period of time, a long period of time.
但这指的是一段时间,很长的一段时间。
So we still need to use “for”.
所以我们仍然需要用for。
Now let's add this to some of the examples in the present perfect structure.
现在让我们把这个添加到现在现在完成时中的一些例子中。
We have lived in London for six years.
我们在伦敦住了六年了。
He has borrowed my car for three days.
他借我的车用了三天。
They've been waiting for an hour.
他们已经等了一个小时了。
Now, you need to use “since”
现在,你需要使用" since "
with a specific moment in the past - with a specific point in time.
在过去的某个特定时刻——在某个特定的时间点。
So let's go back to our timeline to talk about it.
我们回到时间轴来讨论一下。
So today's Sunday, here we are on Sunday and this is the point when the action happened or it started happening.
今天是星期天,我们现在是星期天这就是事件发生的时间。
This point is Thursday so we can say that we've been doing the action since Thursday.
这是周四,所以我们可以说,我们从周四开始一直在做动作。
So the focus is on the point in time when the action happened or it began.
所以重点是动作发生或开始的时间点。
So, since I lived in Brazil.
所以有,自从我住在巴西,
Or since 3 o'clock.
或者自从三点,
Since 1992.
自从1992,
Since last week.
自从上周,
So let's add “since”to the present perfect structure.
所以让在现在完成时结构中加上“since”。
I have lived here since I was a child.
我从小就住在这里。
I've been working here since April.
我从四月份就在这里工作了。
They've been waiting since 9:00 a.m.
他们从早上9点就开始等了。
I've had these pens since I was at school!
我上学的时候就有这些笔了!
I've been expecting the parcel since last Tuesday!
我从上周二就一直在等这个包裹!
These structures with “for”
这些带" for "的结构
and since are really useful when answering questions that start with “how long”
since在回答以"多长时间"开头的问题时非常有用
How long have you been travelling?
你旅行多久了?
I've been travelling since June.
我从六月份就开始旅行了。
I've been travelling for 3 months.
我已经旅行了3个月了。
So make sure that you're always listening for the clues in a question, like this, how long,
所以一定要注意听问题中的线索,比如这个,多长时间,
if someone's asking how long,
如果有人问你多长时间,
then you can use these words “for”and “since” to give your answers in the present perfect.
那么你可以用for和since来回答现在完成时。
Well that's it for this lesson!
这节课就讲到这里!
Even though the present perfect tenses can be frustrating at times,
虽然现在完成时态有时会让人沮丧,
be patient while you're perfecting it.
但是在你完善它的时候要有耐心。
Don't just use the past simple tense because it's easier.
不要只使用一般过去时,因为它更简单。
I want you to really take the time to practice the present perfect,
我希望你们花点时间来练习现在完成时,
because it allows you to be so much more expressive with your English.
因为它让你的英语表达能力更强。
And the more often that you do it,
你这样做的次数越多,
the more naturally it will come to you.
你就会越自然地想到它。
So make sure that you subscribe to this channel right here,
所以一定要订阅这个频道,
I make new lessons every week.
我每周都上新课。
To keep practising with the present perfect tenses, watch this playlist here
要继续练习现在完成时态,请点击这里的播放列表
because I've been making a few lessons about the present perfect recently.
因为我最近一直在学习现在完成时。
But you can also explore other lessons, right here.
但你也可以探索其他的经验,就在这里。
Thanks for watching and I'll see you in the next lesson here on the mmmEnglish YouTube channel.
感谢收看,我们下节课在mmmEnglish YouTube频道再见。
Bye for now!
再见!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
permanent ['pə:mənənt]

想一想再看

adj. 永久的,持久的
n. 烫发

联想记忆
temporary ['tempərəri]

想一想再看

adj. 暂时的,临时的
n. 临时工

联想记忆
auxiliary [ɔ:g'ziljəri]

想一想再看

n. 帮助者,辅助物,助动词
adj. 附加的

联想记忆
relevant ['relivənt]

想一想再看

adj. 相关的,切题的,中肯的

联想记忆
continuous [kən'tinjuəs]

想一想再看

adj. 连续的,继续的,连绵不断的

联想记忆
progressive [prə'gresiv]

想一想再看

adj. 前进的,渐进的
n. 进步人士

联想记忆
confused [kən'fju:zd]

想一想再看

adj. 困惑的;混乱的;糊涂的 v. 困惑(confu

 
automatically [.ɔ:tə'mætikəli]

想一想再看

adv. 自动地,机械地

 
duration [dju'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 持续时间,期间

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。