You see, I forgave myself that morning.
瞧,那天早晨我原谅了自己。
I let go of the guilt, the weight that was on my shoulders lifted, my penance was paid, and I got back in good graces with my God,
我抛掉了负罪感,我肩上的重负被拿掉了,我的忏悔有了回报,我又重新获得了上帝的眷顾,
and I shook hands with myself, my best friend, the one that we're all stuck with anyway: ourselves.
我同我最好的朋友,自己,那个无论怎样都与我纠缠在一起的自己,握手言和。
From that morning on, the adventure was awesome.
从那天早晨起,旅行变得棒极了。
I was present; I was out of my own way, I was not anticipating next,
我活在当下,放开了自己,不再预测未来,
I was embracing only what was in front of my eyes and giving everything the justice it deserved.
只关注眼前的事物并且认真平等地对待每一个事物。
You see, I crossed a truth that morning.
你们看,那天早晨我遇到了真理。
Now did I find it? I don't know, I think it found me.
是我找到真理的吗?我不知道,我认为是它找到了我。
Why? Because I put myself in a place to be found. I put myself in a place to receive the truth.
为什么?因为我把自己放在了一个可以被找到的位置上。我把自己放在了一个能够接受真理的位置上。
So, how do we know when we cross the truth?
那么我们如何知道我们遇到了真理?
Well I think the truth is all around us, all the time.
我想真理就在我们身边,一直都在。
I mean, I think the answer, you know, is always right there, or right there.
我是说,我认为答案,你们知道的,答案总是在这里,或者说就在那里。
I think it's all around us, we just don't always see it; we don't always grasp it, hear it, access it
我想它就在我们身边,只不过我们并不常看见它罢了。我们并不总是能抓住它,听见它,接触到它,
usually because we're not in the right place to do so.
这通常是因为我们没有在正确的位置上去那样做。