手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:如何避免被熟人坑?

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • How are you planning on getting to school and to your job without a car?
  • 你打算怎样在没有车的情况下上学和上班?
  • I've got it covered. I have my skateboard.
  • 我已经搞定了。我有滑板。
  • Your skateboard won't be any use on those dirt roads.
  • 你的滑板在土路上就没招儿了吧。
  • No big thing. I'll just take my bike.
  • 没什么大不了。我可以骑自行车。
  • Your bike was stolen, along with your rollerblades, remember?
  • 你的自行车和溜冰鞋都被偷了,还记得吗?
  • Oh, yeah. Maybe I'll save up and buy a Segway.
  • 对哦。也许我能存点钱再买辆赛格威。
  • Those things are really expensive. What'll you do in the meantime?
  • 那些东西贵的要命。那这期间你要怎么应付?
  • Maybe I'll take the bus. Worst case scenario, I give myself more time and I walk. Why are you so interested in how I'm going to commute? Fess up.
  • 也许我会乘公共汽车出行。最坏的情况是,我提前出门,然后步行去。你为什么对我的通勤方式这么感兴趣?老实交代。
  • I care about your well-being, that's all.
  • 我只是关心你罢了。
  • Oh, yeah? I don't buy it. There's got to be an ulterior motive.
  • 噢,是吗?我不相信。你一定别有用心。
  • Well, I do have an old scooter that would be just what you need to get back and forth from school and work.
  • 嗯,是这样,我有一辆旧滑板车,刚好方便你上学和上班。
  • It uses very little gas and I'll let you have it for next to nothing.
  • 这个滑板用气很少,我可以“白菜价”给你。
  • I knew it. You're trying to pawn off that old scooter on me. Forget it!
  • 无事献殷勤。你是想把那辆旧滑板卖给我。想都别想!
  • I'm just looking out for your best interest, that's all.
  • 我只是为你着想,仅此而已。
  • Isn't that what all con artists say?
  • 骗子不都是这套说辞么?


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

欲加强难度还请移步《地道美语听力播客(快速版)》

Caitland: How are you planning on getting to school and to your job without a car?

凯特兰:你打算怎样在没有车的情况下上学和上班?
Bruno: Ive got it covered. I have my skateboard.
布鲁诺:我已经搞定了。我有滑板。
Caitland: Your skateboard wont be any use on those dirt roads.
凯特兰:你的滑板在土路上就没招儿了吧。
Bruno: No big thing. Ill just take my bike.
布鲁诺:没什么大不了。我可以骑自行车。

podm190911.jpg

Caitland: Your bike was stolen, along with your rollerblades, remember?

凯特兰:你的自行车和溜冰鞋都被偷了,还记得吗?
Bruno: Oh, yeah. Maybe Ill save up and buy a Segway.
布鲁诺:对哦。也许我能存点钱再买辆赛格威。
Caitland: Those things are really expensive. Whatll you do in the meantime?
凯特兰:那些东西贵的要命。那这期间你要怎么应付?
Bruno: Maybe Ill take the bus. Worst case scenario, I give myself more time and I walk. Why are you so interested in how Im going to commute? Fess up.
布鲁诺:也许我会乘公共汽车出行。最坏的情况是,我提前出门,然后步行去。你为什么对我的通勤方式这么感兴趣?老实交代。
Caitland: I care about your well-being, thats all.
凯特兰:我只是关心你罢了。
Bruno: Oh, yeah? I dont buy it. Theres got to be an ulterior motive.
布鲁诺:噢,是吗?我不相信。你一定别有用心。
Caitland: Well, I do have an old scooter that would be just what you need to get back and forth from school and work. It uses very little gas and Ill let you have it for next to nothing.
凯特兰:嗯,是这样,我有一辆旧滑板车,刚好方便你上学和上班。这个滑板用气很少,我可以“白菜价”给你。
Bruno: I knew it. Youre trying to pawn off that old scooter on me. Forget it!
布鲁诺:无事献殷勤。你是想把那辆旧滑板卖给我。想都别想!
Caitland: Im just looking out for your best interest, thats all.
凯特兰:我只是为你着想,仅此而已。
Bruno: Isnt that what all con artists say?
布鲁诺:骗子不都是这套说辞么?

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。