Kurt: Come with me.
库尔特:跟我来。
Ellie: Where are you taking me?
爱丽:你要带我去哪儿?
Kurt: I’m giving you a makeover and you have no say about it.
库尔特:我带你去改头换面,你没有发言权。
Ellie: A makeover?! I don’t need a makeover.
爱丽:化妆?我不需要那个。
Kurt: Yes, you do. I’m your best friend and this is an intervention. You’re so busy these days that you’ve let yourself go.
库尔特:不,你很需要。我是你最好的朋友,这是干预。你这些天太忙了,已经放飞自我了。
Ellie: I haven’t let myself go. I just don’t spend as much time as I used to primping and getting dolled up, that’s all.
爱丽:我并没有自暴自弃。我只是不像以前那样花那么多时间拾掇自己而已。
Kurt: On that we agree. Your clothes are frumpy and your hairstyle is 10 years out-of-date. Come on. I’m taking you to get a new look. It’ll be a complete transformation.
库尔特:关于这一点,我们意见一致。你的衣服过时了,发型也落伍有10年了吧。来吧。我带你去做个新造型。让你从头到脚焕然一新。
Ellie: Okay, I admit that my appearance needs a little updating, but I’m not giving you free rein on what changes to make.
爱丽:好吧,我承认自己的仪表需要整理一下,但我不会任由你胡来。
Kurt: I’m willing to let you have some say in that – if you’ll come quietly.
库尔特:如果你乖乖跟我走,我考虑让你表达一下诉求。
Ellie: And if I don’t?
爱丽:如果我说不呢?
Kurt: You’re getting this makeover one way or another, even if I have to drag you kicking and screaming!
库尔特:今天不管怎样你都得去,就算你又踢又叫,我也会把你拖过去!
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载