Jeremy: It’s really nice of you to make dinner for me tonight.
杰里米:你今晚能为我做晚饭真是太好了。
Keeley: I’m glad to do it. You’re been so helpful to me, it’s only fair that I return the favor. I hope you’ve brought your appetite.
姬莉:我很乐意做这件事。你帮了我这么大的忙,我也应该报答你。我希望能引起你的食欲。
Jeremy: You bet.
杰里米:没错。
Keeley: Great! Here’s the first course, a light soup. How do you like it?
姬莉:太棒了!这是第一道菜,清淡一点的汤。你觉得怎么样?
Jeremy: It has an interesting flavor.
杰里米:汤的味道有点出奇。
Keeley: You don’t care for it.
姬莉:不合你的胃口。
Jeremy: It’s just a little greasy for my taste.
杰里米:对我来说稍微有点油腻。
Keeley: Sorry about that. Why don’t you try this dish? It’s an old family recipe. What’s wrong?
姬莉:很抱歉。为什么不尝尝这道菜呢?这是一道古老的家庭菜品。怎么了?
Jeremy: Oh, nothing. I just don’t think it’s agreeing with me. Maybe it’s an acquired taste.
杰里米:哦,没什么。我只是觉得这道菜不对口味。也许日子久了会喜欢。
Keeley: Okay, maybe I can whip up something else for you...
姬莉:好吧,也许我能为你做点别的……
Jeremy: I don’t want to put you to all that trouble. Sorry to be so fussy.
杰里米:我不想给你添那么多麻烦。抱歉,我这人这么挑剔。
Keeley: No, no trouble at all.
姬莉:不,一点也不麻烦。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载