And I was running a bit behind today so I thought if you guys wouldn't mind,
今天有点晚了,如果大家不介意,
I'd just like to write out my weekly Thank You Notes right now. Is that cool?
我们将开始本周的感谢信环节,可以吗?
You guys are the best. James, can I get some Thank You Note writing music, please?
你们最棒了,詹姆斯,给我来点感谢信背景音乐?
Gosh. Wow. Such a good mood. It just cheers you up. Sizzles. Sorry.
老天,哦哦,他心情不错啊,这让他高兴了,呲呲呲,抱歉。
Thank you. Oh, my gosh. Double barrel. He gave me the...yeah, yeah yeah.
谢谢,老天,双管霰弹枪,他给我,没错没错。
Thank you, knuckles, or as I like to call you, finger knees.
谢谢指关节,或者我们喜欢叫你“手指膝盖”。
Really? Yeah. Yep. That's what you call them? I like to call them that.
真的吗?没错,没错,你真的这么叫吗?我喜欢这么叫。
Thank you, cornucopias, for being the perfect baskets for people who like things to fall out of their baskets.
谢谢你丰饶角,你是最完美的篮子,因为人们喜欢让东西从篮子里掉出去。
Thank you, co-worker eating yogurt, for making lunchtime in the office sound like I'm sitting next to a clogged aquarium filter.
谢谢同事喝酸奶,办公室的午餐时间听起来更像是...我坐在了一个堵住的鱼缸过滤器边。
Finger knuckles. What's that? You call them finger knuckles. Yeah. I like to call them that. Yeah.
手指膝盖,啥?你叫它们手指膝盖,没错,我喜欢这么叫。
Thank you, substitute teachers, for being the fun aunts of teachers.
谢谢代课老师,你是老师们的开心阿姨。
How you doing, man? Do you have any plans for the weekend?
你最近咋样?周末有计划吗?
Kind of hang out. You know what I mean? Live it up.
出去散散心,你懂得的,轻松一下。
Go out for a drive or something. Yeah. Sure, I might go out for a drive.
出去开车或是干嘛,没错,我或许会开车。
You know, I never know. Yeah. Yeah. Something fun. You never know. You could take the wife out, and the kids.
我不知道,没错,就是找点乐子,不知道啊,和妻子孩子出去。
Yeah, take the wife out. The kids. Maybe go out to dinner. Something like that.
和妻子和孩子出去,或许出去吃个晚饭,等等这类吧。
I got a week. You know, Go to work upstairs. Have Sunday off. You know, it will be good.
我有一周,我要去楼上工作,周日出去,很不错了。
It will be good. Super good. That's cool, man. Okay. I'll talk to you about it later.
一定很棒,一定超棒,不错不错,我一会再跟你聊。
You doing anything this weekend, Tariq? Yeah, man, I think I'm gonna put on that... That sounds great, man.
你呢塔里克?我想我应该去,听起来不错。
Fantastic. What are you doing? What are you doing for the weekend?
不错,你周末干啥?你周末会干啥?
You got plans? I was gonna work on the show. You know research who's on next week. Can't wait.
你的计划呢?我应该还是做节目,看看下周谁会来,等不及了。
You know, figure it out. You know, probably watch this show over again. Really?
看看情况,或许会再看一遍节目,真的吗?
It's that good. It's a hot crowd. Hot crowd. Yeah!
不错,人满为患,人满为患,没错。
Thank you, wind, for not being called Earth breath.
谢谢风,谢谢你不叫地球呼吸。
Thank you, jar of jam in my fridge, I have no idea how old you are,
谢谢冰箱里的果酱罐,你到底多大了,
so I'm not gonna use you, but God as my witness, I will never throw you out.
我不会使用你,但上帝是我的证人,我也不会把你扔掉。
We're in this together, dude. I would never... don't throw that away.
我们在一起,我不会,不会把你扔了。
Thank you, butternut squash, for looking like a pumpkin put on a pair of Spanx.
谢谢冬南瓜,你很像挂在Spanx塑身衣上的南瓜。
Thank you, tracing your hand to draw a turkey,
谢谢你,用手比着画火鸡,
for telling the world I have no idea how to draw and I have no idea what a turkey looks like.
你是在告诉世界我不知道如何画画,也不知道火鸡是啥样子。
There you go, everybody. Those are my Thank You Notes.
这就是今天的感谢信环节,谢谢。