Now I thought I'd share some of my favorite Turkey Day tradition stories from you guys. Here we go.
来和大家分享一些火鸡节故事,来听听。
This first one is from @luckylizzy. She says, My mom makes us get up at 4:00 a.m. to dance with the raw Turkey,
第一个来自@luckylizzy,她说我妈妈让我们4点起床和没加工的火鸡跳舞,
holding it by its wings and legs, because it tenderizes the turkey before it goes in the oven.
拿着它的翅膀和腿,这样火鸡在上微波炉之前可以更嫩。
33 years now, just dancing with the turkey. There you go, yeah.
33年了,只是个火鸡跳舞,好吧,耶耶。
Lucky. It's a tradition. She's lucky. This one's from @thesophiashow.
很幸运,这是传统,她很幸运,这个来自@thesophiashow。
She says, My dad, brother, and grandpa always fight over the turkey neck.
她说我的爸爸,哥哥和爷爷总会为火鸡脖子争执不休。
To settle it, my grandma throws it over her head backwards and has them try to catch it like a bridal bouquet.
为了解决这一问题,奶奶头冲后仍鸡脖子,好似新娘扔新娘捧花一样。
They're neck and neck. This one's from @megimonster. She says, My family has a tradition called 'ham slap,'
他们紧挨着,这个来自@megimonster,她说我们家有个名叫“火腿打脸”的传统。
where you take a piece of ham and slap an unsuspecting family member in the face with it while yelling,
拿着一片火腿,并将其打在毫无意识的家庭成员身上,并叫嚷到,
'You just got ham slapped!' Yeah! You just got ham slapped. Pcht!
你被火腿打了,耶耶,你被火腿打了,呦呦。
This one's from @myjowilson. She says, Every time someone gets nostalgic and says,
这个来自@myjowilson,每次当有人多愁善感时都会说,
'Do you remember,' my twin brother and I meet in the kitchen and secretly do a shot.
你还记得吗,我的双胞胎兄弟和我在厨房遇见,并偷偷喝点小酒。
It's makes hearing the same old stories way more fun.
如此回忆这故事确实感到很有趣。
I would start saying, Do you remember just to get them wasted.
我会开始说,你还记得他们喝多了吗。
Keep on remembering stuff. Mess with them. Remember when you got ham slapped?
一定要记得哦,搞乱这些事情,你还记得被火腿打吗?
Ham slap! Ham slap! Ham slap! Do, ba-doo. Ham slap. This one's from @gotskeells.
火腿打脸!火腿打脸!嘟嗒嘟嗒,这个来自@gotskeells。
She says, One time, a random guy showed up to our house because he typed the wrong address into his GPS.
她说一次有人出现在我家门口,因为他将错误地址写进了GPS。
We liked him so much, we've invited him back every year since.
我们非常喜欢他,此后的每年我们都会邀请他来。
That's great. Come on. Hey, it's GPS Gary! Yeah! Hey, man! You look great, man!
不错,嘿嘿,GPS加里!你好伙计,你看起来很棒!
Hey, Gary, come here for a second. You just got ham slapped. Ham slap.
你好加里,来过来,你刚刚被火腿打了,火腿打脸。
这个来自,还记得啥时候吗,来自@Dremmalive。
She says, A tradition we're trying to break is that the last few years,
她说我们一直希望打破这一传统,过去几年里,
my 90-year-old grandma has come downstairs on Thanksgiving morning without pants, saying,
我90岁的奶奶在感恩节的早晨没穿裤子下楼来,说
'This old bird wants some bird.' Oh, without pants. Ham slap her. Yeah.
我这只老鸟希望几只小鸟,没有裤子,用火腿打脸,耶耶。
Get up the stairs! Hyah! I'm wearing ham pants!
上楼去,嘿嘿,我穿的是火腿裤子。
This one's from @maddyceesarz03. She says, Each person in my family gets a personal pumpkin pie before dinner starts.
这个来自@maddyceesarz03,她说我们家的每个人在晚餐开始之前都会得到一个专属南瓜派。
During a random point at dinner, my grandma will say, 'Pumpkin pie,' in a slow Southern accent,
在晚餐的任意时刻,我的奶奶会说,她会用非常慢的南方口音说南瓜派,
and the last one to stick their face in the pie has to clean the table after dinner.
最后一个将脸粘到派上的人负责清理桌子。
P-u-u-u-umpk-i-i-in p-i-i-i-i-i-i-ie! Ham slap! Ham slap. This one's from @girlgetsfit89.
南.....瓜.....派....火腿打脸,火腿打脸,这个来自@girlgetsfit89。
She says, One year, my cousin brought his vegetarian girlfriend,
她说有一年我的叔叔带来了他的素食女友,
and she made us give the turkey a name and have a moment of silence before eating it.
她让我们为火鸡起名字,并在食用之前默哀。
Eugene was delicious. Yeah! There you have it. Those are our Tonight Show Hashtags.
尤金很美味,没错,这就是今天的今夜秀标签环节。
To check out more of our favorites, go to tonightshow.com/hashtags.
要了解更多好看节目,请登录tonightshow.com/hashtags。