At first glance, dreams might be just fictional scenarios our minds make up when we're sleeping
乍看之下以为梦境就是大脑在我们睡觉时编造出来的虚构场景
but what if there's more to them than just stories we tell others or write about after.
但是万一梦境不仅仅只是故事呢。
Although there's no scientific evidence to prove that dreams hold special meaning,
虽然还没有科学证据证明梦境有特殊含义
for many years, they have been studied to promote better self-awareness
但多年来,对梦境进行的研究可用于提升自我意识
and to help us understand what's bothering us in our everyday lives.
帮助我们了解在日常生活中是什么在困扰着我们。
According to Suzanne Bergman, a social worker and dream specialist,
社会服务者、梦境专家Suzanne Bergman表示
dreams are a universal language creating often elaborate images out of emotional concepts.
梦境是一种世界语言,经常根据情感观念创造出精致的画面。
Have you been recognizing certain themes you frequently dream about? Here are seven common dream meanings.
你是否有意识到你经常做哪些梦呢?以下是7种常见梦境解析。
1. Being lost or trapped.
1. 迷路或被困。
This is a common dream many people have.
很多人都做过这种梦。
Being lost or trapped usually means you're unsure about what step to take next from a particular circumstance in real life.
迷路或被困常意味着在现实生活中的某种情况下,你对接下来该做什么不确定。
People who dream about getting lost in the woods, a large building
经常梦到在丛林、大楼
or any maze-like structure in general, often feel overwhelmed and can't seem to find a way out.
或迷宫一样的地方迷路的人通常会感到不知所措,找不到前进的路。
This reflects the mental, physical, financial or emotional burdens they're experiencing in real life.
这反映出他们在现实生活中面临着精神、身体、财务或情感上的负担。
2. Missed opportunities.
2. 错失良机。
Do you ever dream about missing public transportation such as a bus, train, plane or taxi?
你有没有梦错过公交,比如地车、火车、飞机或出租车?
Often people who dream about such scenarios tend to miss them only by a fraction of a second.
通常一转眼的工夫就错过。
This can also pertain to scenarios where you dream about being late for a job interview, performance or special events.
这种也适用于这些场景:梦到工作面试、演出或特殊活动迟到。
In real life, these dreams may reflect the regrets you have for not going after what you wanted,
在现实生活中,这些梦境或反映出你因为没有追寻自己想要的而感到后悔
whether that means missing out on seeing your favorite band perform live or not applying for your dream job on time.
有可能是错过了自己最喜欢的乐队演出或是没有按时申请自己心仪的工作。
3. Car troubles.
3. 汽车麻烦。
People who dream above these scenarios usually find themselves in or near a car vehicle.
梦到上述场景的人,会梦到他们坐在汽车里或是在汽车附近。
They can either be the driver or the passenger when they experience a brake failure, flat tire or getting hit by another car.
他们要么是开车的人要么是车上的乘客,他们的车可能刹车失灵、爆胎或是被其他车给撞了。
In real life, this typically means that you feel like you don't have control over a certain situation
在现实生活中,这表明你感觉对某种情况失去了控制
or you might be headed for trouble in the future.
或者是在未来会遇上麻烦。
4. Failing a test.
4. 挂科。
Contrary to what it sounds like, people who dream of this scenario are usually no longer in school.
和梦境相反,做这个梦的人通常都已经不是学生了。
Common dream scenarios involve having trouble finding the test room,
通常的场景是考试找不到教室、
being unprepared from lack of studying or missing equipment to complete it.
没有复习或是考试工具没备齐。
They indicate that you are feeling tested in real life, which makes you anxious about what your future holds
这些场景暗示着你在现实生活中遇到了考验,让你对未来感到焦虑。
5. Being chased.
5. 被追赶。
This is a common dream people with anxiety often have.
这种常见梦境和人们的焦虑有关。
They usually dream about being chased by an animal, person or something you cannot readily identify.
他们常会梦到被一种动物、人或不可名状的事物追赶。
In real life, it means that they are trying to run away from a certain situation
在现实生活中,这意味着你想逃离某种情景
or it could be an emotion they are not ready to confront yet, whether it's grief or a breakup.
或者是还没有准备好面对一种感情,比如伤心或分手。
6. Teeth decay.
6. 蛀牙。
Have you ever dreamed about reaching into your mouth only to feel your teeth fall out, or that there is a missing gap.
你有没有梦到张开嘴,牙齿都掉了,或是牙齿缺了一块。
This indicates that you may feel insecure in real life unattractive or not good enough
这表明在现实生活中你没有安全感,觉得自己不够好
whether it pertains to school, your work life or romantic relationship.
不论是在学校、工作还是恋爱关系中。
You may also have a fear of being embarrassed or judged by others.
你也害怕尴尬或是被别人评头论足。
7. Falling or sinking.
7. 坠落或下沉。
People who dream of this scenario often find themselves falling from a high building or sinking into an ocean.
在这种梦境中,人们会梦到自己从高楼落下或是沉入海洋之中。
They usually feel helpless and overwhelmed.
他们经常感到无助和不知所措。
It's a common misconception to believe that having those dreams mean a foreshadow to your own death
人们常误认为梦到这些预示着自己的死亡
but in reality, they indicate your fear of falling or that you're not content with where you are in life.
但现实是,这些梦境意味着你害怕跌倒或是对现实生活不满足。
You may need to carve a new path or make some new choices to help you find meaning again.
或许你需要开辟新的道路或做一些新的选择帮助自己重拾生命的意义。
Which of these themes do you commonly dream about?
你有梦到过以上7种梦境么?
If you have a special topic request you'd like us to explore next, make sure to let us know in the comment section below.
如果你想我们提问,让我们回答你的问题,请在下方留言告知。
Also please be sure to subscribe to our channel for more helpful tips and share this video with others.
一定要订阅我们的频道,获取更多有用妙招并和他人分享我们的视频。
With your help, we can reach more people to spread awareness on the mind and mental health issues. Thanks for watching
有了大家的帮助,我们可以让更多人了解精神和心理问题。感谢收看。