Six. Sidney.
西德尼
Sidney is a great choice for us considering that it is one of the places wherein you can see a lot of things in Montana.
西德尼也是值得您考虑的好去处,您可以在这座蒙大拿城市看到许多值得您品味的事物。
Take for example their production of sugar beets.
比如说这里的甜菜。
Sidney is one of the top producers of sugar beets in the United States and because of it, Sidney has a good economy to boast of.
西德尼是美国甜菜的主要生产地区,所以这里的经济发展良好。
There is also oil production, which is an On-again and off-again industry, in Sidney.
当然还有石油业,但这一产业时断时续。
If ever you choose to live in this side of Montana,
如果您选择这里,
then you can ensure that you will have a short commute time from one place to another.
那么通勤时间是相当短的,这一点我敢保证。
It also ranked third among Montana's highest median income earner with a median household income of around 52,460 dollars.
中等家庭收入排名该州第三位,大约为5.2460万美金。
So if ever you want to relocate, you can also make Sidney as one of your top choices.
如果您计划搬家,那么西得尼将是您的首选。
Seven. Kalispell.
卡里斯贝尔
This is the part of Montana that is considered as the commercial hub of the northwest.
它被誉为蒙大拿西北部的商业中心。
It is also a city famous for being the gateway to Montana's Glacier National Park.
这里更是进入冰川国家公园的门户。
If you want to live in luxury, I believe that this is the right place for you
如果你喜欢奢华,那么卡里斯贝尔一定适合您,
because Kalispell holds the Buffalo Hill Golf Club as well as the Glacier Park International Airport.
布法罗山高尔夫俱乐部就在此,还有冰川公园国际机场。
With these two key destinations in place, going on travel as well as having a quiet downtime in the area is achievable for you.
有了这两大地方,远行出游或是享受惬意生活都将轻而易举。
I strongly recommend Kalispell because there are a lot of places to visit in Montana
我强烈向您推荐这座城市,因为蒙大拿有许多值得欣赏的景点,
while you are here such as the Hockaday Museum of Art plus a downtown district that would surely catch your interest.
比如霍卡迪艺术博物馆,以及绝对可以吸引您眼球的市中心。
Tourism, after all, is the key economic industry of Kalispell, so I think that there are no more questions about that.
旅游业是主要经济产业,这一点毋庸置疑。
Eight. Great Falls.
大瀑布城
With its name alone, you can already be sure that the place is great, right?
仅凭它的名字,你已经知道它是一个绝佳的好去处,不是吗?
Great Falls is called such because it took its name from five waterfalls.
它之所以被称为大瀑布城是因为这里的五大瀑布。
Great Falls is located near the Missouri River.
大瀑布城靠近密苏里河。
If you are a music and sports enthusiast, then you would never regret relocating at this side of Montana
如果你喜欢音乐和体育,那么宜居大瀑布城你一定不会后悔,
since their Four Seasons Arena are a book with hundred of sports and music events every year.
每年,四季室内馆会举办数百场音乐和体育盛世。
Surely, you will never have a downtime while you are here.
当然,居住在大瀑布城会让你永不停歇。
But partying is not all you've got since they can also provide you with a good you can choose
派对不代表这里的一切,这里还会为您提供一些别的选择,
between the Great Falls College Montana State University and the University of Great Falls
比如蒙大拿州立大学大瀑布城学院,或是大瀑布大学,
should you wish to get a degree on something.
希望您能在这两所大学获得学位。
So yeah, party plus education equals a bright future for you.
交际派对加精英教育,您的未来将一片光明。
Nine. Billings.
比林斯
The other cities I have indicated on this list have less than 100,000 residents,
我所列举的其它城市总人口都少于10万,
but Billings is different from them as it is the only city in Montana that housed more than 100,000 residents.
而比林斯与它们略有不同,这里的人口超过了10万。
So if you want a bigger crowd, Billings is the one for you.
如果你喜欢浩瀚的人海,那么比林斯一定适合你。
The economy of this city is based primarily on Bakken oil development.
经济发展主要依靠巴肯石油。
Aside from serving its residents, it is also a healthcare and retail hub
除了为当地居民服务,这里的医疗和零售服务
for most people of Northern Wyoming and some portions of western North Dakota and South Dakota.
还为多数怀俄明州北部,达科他州西部部分地区,以及达科他南部居民提供帮助。
For me, I will certainly consider Billings as a good place to relocate
对我而言,比林斯绝对是宜居的好去处,
since there are a lot of opportunities that may arise because of their strong economy and the people that they serve.
因这里发达的经济,以及大量受众群体,发展机会一定数不胜数。
Ten. West Yellowstone.
西黄石
West Yellowstone is a place of serenity with a mediocre 1,271 residents.
西黄石是一片宁静之地,人口只有1271人。
It is perhaps the smallest location listed on our list as the best places to live in the Big Sky.
它或许也是“天空之城”十大宜居城市中面积最小的。
But hey, do not underestimate this tiny place as its size might be the very main reason as to why it is a good place to live in.
可不要小看它,面积小可能也是它成为宜居城市的主要原因。
Because of its minimal number of residents,
因为这里人口稀少,
it is also considered as one of the safest in Montana as well as a lesser commute time.
所以这里被誉为最安全,同样也是通勤时间最短的地区。
Only 8 minutes of your time is needed for you to get to work every day!
只用八分钟,八分钟就能到达上班地点!
Imagine how many minutes you can save in your life with that?
想象一下你这一生可以省下多少通勤时间?