Tired of being forever alone?
厌倦了一直单身?
A List has found four animals that will get you a girlfriend.
这个列表里的四种动物可以让你告别单身。
Number one, get a dog already.
第一,养条狗
Ever notice how many romantic comedy movies use a pet dog to bring a couple together?
你是否留意过有多少爱情喜剧都有狗出演角色呢?是狗让男女主角在一起吗?
It works.
确实管用
Preferably a puppy dog, women love puppies.
最好是狗宝宝,女性爱狗宝宝
And they will do anything to pet them and hold them.
她们会为了养它们和抱它们做任何事。
Number two, cats.
第二个 猫
Guys who own cats are sensitive.
养猫的人都多愁善感
They also attracted impassioned cat ladies.
他们同样会被养猫的女性所吸引
Use that passion and sensitivity for a human relationship and you've got a match made in heaven.
把那份热情和敏感放到人类交际中你们会像神仙眷侣般快活
Number three, horses are magnificent symbols of power, nobility, and prestige.
第三 马是力量、高贵的身份、威望的重要标志
Just tell me one time a girl said no to a horseback riding date.
曾有一个女生拒绝了一场马背上的约会
Horses remind girls of Jane Austen novels and all that junk.
马让妹子们想到了简·奥斯汀的小说和里面的所有情节
So for that reason we recommend picking your date up in a horse-drawn carriage.
因此我们还是推荐你把约会放在蓬马车上吧
Number four, a spider.
第四 蜘蛛
I know you're thinking but bear with me.
我知道你在想 但是先听我说
It's a fact that many girls are afraid of spiders.
事实上很多妹子是很怕蜘蛛的
So when one appears she will no doubt ask you to get rid of it.
有蜘蛛出现的时候她会毫不犹豫地让你把它弄走
She might even be one of those girls that say, no don't kill it.
她可能还是那种说不要弄死它的女生
But when you get rid of that spider you'll be her knight in shining armor.
但是当你把蜘蛛弄走之后你在她眼里就是发着亮光的骑士了
You don't have to thank us for helping you get a girlfriend.
如果你看了这视频之后找到女朋友了 不用谢
Just subscribe.
只要订阅我们就好了
And many of you may have noticed, boy that sounds just like Ross Everett from The New Show.
你们可能发现了新栏目里的男孩的声音听起来像埃弗雷特·罗斯(漫威英雄)
Well, that's adept.
那是个老手
It is.
确实
The New Show brings you sketches, collapses, and discussions of your favorite topics.
新节目会带你看清 解释 并讨论你所喜欢的话题
So come on over and check it out.
所以来看看吧