手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

五岁敬拜主领献唱圣诗

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Man, you a good-looking kid, man.

小伙,你长得真帅气。
Do you have any idea what those eyes are gonna do for you? Yes.
你知道你这双眼睛可太漂亮了。我知道。
So, let me ask you something. Why are you so famous?
那我想问你,你为什么那么受关注?
Because I'm on TV.
因为我上过电视。
I've been on TV for a lot of years.
我上过好几年电视了。
You've been on TV for a lot of years? Yeah.
你上过好几年电视了?是的。
Are you on YouTube? Yes.
你上过YouTube?是的
Twitter? I'm not on no Twitter. No, not on Twitter. Okay.
推特呢?我没上过推特。没上过。好吧。
Now, let me ask you a couple more questions. Are you a worship leader?
那让我问你几个问题,你是敬拜主领吗?
Yes. Of the whole church? Yes, because my papa is here.
我是。是整个教堂的?因为我爷爷在这里。

五岁敬拜主领献唱圣诗

Your papa is here? Yes.

你爷爷来了?是的。
That's your grandfather? Yes. papa, stand up.
是你爷爷吗?是,爷爷你站起来。
Come on! Come on! Yeah, come on! Come on! Yeah!
快点,快站起来!快点!耶
And that's who teaches me how to sing.
是他教我唱歌的。
That's who...You ain't got to do that. This mike works. We got good mikes. I know, I know.
那是你...你别动这个。这个是麦克风。我的麦克风很贵的。我知道,知道。
Y'all got that Radio Shack mike down at the church.
教堂可用的是Radio Shack 的麦克风。
This mike pick up everything. Let me ask you something.
它什么都能传出去。我问你几个问题。
So, papa. Yes. What does he do at the church?
那么爷爷,是的,他在教堂干什么?
He sings. He sings, too? Yes.
他唱歌。他也唱歌?是的
Do you like his style? Yes, I do. Yeah.
你喜欢他的唱歌风格吗?是的。真的吗?
Because he wears my kind of stuff.
因为他和我穿的一样。
Oh, he dressed like you want to dress? Yeah.
哦,他穿着你喜欢的衣服?是的。
What kind of tie does he wear? A good one.
他戴什么风格的领带?好领带。
And I got to lot, too. You got to lot of 'em, too? Yeah.
我也有许多好领带。你也有许多吗?是的。
Who bought the tie? I don't got no, oh.
这条领带谁买的?我没带领。啊戴了。
Yeah, you got a tie on. You got ready to say you don't have a tie. I got ready.
你戴了。你刚才想说你没戴。我准备好说什么了。
How do you get people, since you're a worship leader, how do you get people up to sing?
你说你是敬拜主领,那你是如何让人们唱歌的?
I say, everybody, let's stand up and join along.
我会说,请所有人站起身参与进来。
You can't be a worship leader, everybody sitting down.
所有人都坐着,那你就不可能是敬拜主领了。
No, I can't. No, 'cause that'd be a dry service. Yes, it will.
我不可能。要是那样的话就没意思了。没意思了。
Are you taking your clothes off? No, I'm not.
你要脱衣服吗?没有。
What are you taking your vest off for? Because I like it off.
那你脱马甲干嘛?因为我喜欢脱了它。
Well, let me help you out 'cause you struggling.
让我帮你,我看你脱不了。
Let me see. It's that top button. There's always one button that jam you. That's what you want?
我看看,最上面的扣子,一般都是扣子的问题,好了吗?
Yes. Okay, cool. And now I want to take this one off.
好了。好的。我想把这个脱了。
No, you're gonna leave this one on, 'cause that's got the mike on it. You ain't running nothing up in here.
不行,你不能脱了,上面有麦克风。你里面什么都没穿。
You gonna sit here, because they can't hear you. Yes, they can!
你要坐下来,要不然他们就听不见你说什么了。他们能听见!
Because it's fine without the microphone. Fine without! Fine. Fine.
没有它一样能。没问题,没问题。
Hey, do this for me right here. I want you to...can you lead the audience in song?
听我说,你能不能让观众一起唱歌?
What do you want to lead 'em in?
你想让他们唱什么歌?
Down in My Soul. Oh, you gonna make 'em sing.
灵魂深处。你能让他们唱歌。
Everybody, let's stand up and join along. With the song!
所有人,请起立让我们一起来,跟着音乐!
Down in my soul, I cry holy, oh, I cry mercy
在我灵魂深处,我渴望神圣,我呐喊仁慈
Walk it out! Oh, I cry mercy
动起来!哦,我呐喊仁慈
Walk it out! Oh, I cry mercy
动起来!哦,我呐喊仁慈
Where you going?
你去哪?
Down in my soul
在我灵魂深处
In my sanctified soul
在我纯洁灵魂深处
Down in my soul
在我灵魂深处
I cry holy
我渴望神圣

重点单词   查看全部解释    
microphone ['maikrəfəun]

想一想再看

n. 麦克风,扩音器

联想记忆
mercy ['mə:si]

想一想再看

n. 怜悯,宽恕,仁慈,恩惠
adj.

 
worship ['wə:ʃip]

想一想再看

n. 崇拜,爱慕,做礼拜
vi. 做礼拜

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 九岁钢琴神童布兰登 2017-06-05
  • 篮球女童运球技巧惊人 2017-06-06
  • 林肯的狂热小粉丝 2017-06-08
  • 长大后你想做什么? 2017-06-09
  • 小搭档舞技惊艳全场 2017-06-10
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。