So they told me that you know the Gettysburg Address. Yeah.
他们说你知道葛底斯堡演说。是的。
Could you do it for me? You could?
你能说几句吗?可以吗?
Let's come to the front.
到前面来。
Let's stay right here. Let's stand in the middle. And now I want you to do the Gettysburg Address.
站在这里,站在中间。现在开始你的葛底斯堡演说。
Four score and seven years ago, our fathers brought forth on this continent a new nation
八十七年前,我们的父辈在这块大陆上创建了一个新的国家,
conceived in liberty and dedicated to the proposition that all men are created equal.
这个新的国家在自由中孕育,信奉人人生而平等的主张。
Now we are engaged in a great civil war,
现在我们正在从事伟大的国内战争,
testing whether that nation or any nation so conceived, so dedicated can long endure.
来考验这个国家,或任何在自由中孕育,信奉人人生而平等的主张的国家,能否长久存在下去。
Come here. Show your love for Lucy!
过来,为露西而鼓掌!
I got a surprise for you.
我为你准备了个惊喜。
Who would you really like to take a selfie with other than me?
除了我以外,你还希望和谁照自拍照?
How about that over there?
那个怎么样?
Let's go. You gonna take a selfie.
我们过去。来照个自拍。
Turn around right here right quick. We gonna take a selfie with one hand with this camera that your grandmama had.
快转过去。一只手拿着你祖母的相机。
All right, you ready? Taking a selfie.
准备好了吗?照个自拍。
Now, can you take a picture? Now this is what I want you to do.
你能照个相吗?这是我想你干的事情。
When I say go, hit that button right there by the green light. Okay. Okay.
当我说“照”的时候,你按下绿灯旁边的按钮。好吗,好的。
But look up here, though. You looking real close? Watch this.
但你要看这里。你看清楚了吗?看这个。
Come here, boy. Ooh. Come here.
瞧这个,哦。过来。
This is Abraham Lincoln.
这是林肯。
And guess what. He has a surprise for you.
你知道吗,他还为你准备了个惊喜。
These are Little Big Shot airline tickets. We're gonna send you and your family to see the Lincoln Memorial in Washington, D.C. You're going.
这是节目组为你准备的飞机票。你将和你的家人前往华盛顿林肯纪念堂。你可以去了。
Show your love for Lucy!
请大家为露西鼓掌!