She's got over 70 million views, from New Orleans, Louisiana. Give your love for Jaliyah!
她有7000万在线观众,她是来自路易斯安那新奥尔良的嘉利雅,让我们为她鼓掌!
You know how hard that is to cope in and out to? You got any more tricks?
你知道这种来回运球有多难吗?你还有其他技能吗?
Can you go get that rack of tennis balls for me? Okay.
你能把架子上的网球拿过来吗?
Go get the rack of tennis balls.
好的,架子上的网球。
When you get this, go and throw it me. Okay.
把球一个个扔给我。好的。
Come on, Steve Harvey. I think it's your turn. Go.
来吧,史蒂夫·哈维,该你了。开始。
I'll show you something about me. I'll be right back. Yeah, I got skills. Okay.
我向你展示我的绝技,我马上回来。嗯,我也有绝招。
How you doing? Feeling good.
最近怎么样?不错。
Ladies and gentlemen, from the world-famous Harlem Globetrotters, give a love for Scooter Christensen!
女士们先生们,让我们欢迎来自世界著名的哈林篮球队的老将“滑行艇”克里斯滕森!
Come on over here! Harlem Globetrotter!
过来!哈林篮球队!
How you doing? Good!
你怎么样?很好!
I saw you before! Yeah, I saw you before, too.
我见过你!是的,我也见过你。
Yeah, but did you see me, though?
当然,那你之前见过我吗?
That's for you. We're gonna give you that.
这是你的了,我们把这个篮球给你。
Without a doubt, sweetheart. Without a doubt, without a doubt.
太棒了,甜心。太棒了,你太棒了。
You got some skills! She's good, isn't she? Oh, she got the passion, man. She got the passion.
你真有两下子。她也很棒,不是吗?她很有激情。她确实很有激情。
I can do what you just now did. Oh, that's how it starts.
我能做你刚才做的。这就是悲剧的开始。
I broke a lot of lamps in my mom's house. Sorry.
我母亲家的台灯许多都是我打掉的,对不起。
Ladies and gentlemen, give your love for Scooter Christensen. And people, make some noise for Jaliyah.
女士们先生们,为“滑行艇”克里斯滕森,还有我们的嘉利雅鼓掌!