手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 小小达人秀 > 正文

九岁钢琴神童布兰登

来源:可可英语 编辑:Vicki   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
自动
1X
默认
00:00:00 / 00:00:00
加载失败
0.5X
1X
1.25X
1.5X
2X
4X

And here's a 9-year-old piano player who taught himself by listening to Frank Sinatra's songs.

接下来出场的是一位九岁的钢琴神通,他通过弗兰克·辛纳屈的歌曲而自学成才。
All the way from Miami, Florida, please welcome Brandon.
他来自佛罗里达迈阿密,下面让我们以热烈的掌声有请布兰登。
What's up, Brandon. How you doing?
最近好吗,布兰登?
I'm very good. I'm really excited.
非常好。我今天非常激动。
Good. Really excited. Yeah.
非常激动。是的。
Well, you look sharp, man. Thank you.
你穿得很时髦。谢谢。
I like the suit. Thank you. Yeah. I like the suit.
我喜欢你的西服。谢谢。嗯,我喜欢你的西服。
When did you start playing the piano?
你什么时候开始学钢琴的?
I started playing piano when I was 3. Wow.
从三岁开始的。哦。

九岁钢琴神童布兰登

Like when my fingers just started playing it, it leads me to everything I do today, really.

当我的手指第一次接触钢琴时,是它成就了我今天所做的一切。
Really? Yeah. It leads you to everything you do today? Pretty much.
真的吗?是的。它成就了你今天所做的一切?差不多是这样。
So I'm assuming that's what you're gonna do the rest of your life. I hope so.
所以,可不可以说它就是你未来想要干的事情。我希望是。
What do you think of music today, the new music? What do you think of like, you know...
你认为当今的音乐怎么样,这种新时代的音乐?比如说类似的音乐。
It could be better. My man!
可以更好些。跟我想得一样!
I've been...man, let me tell you something.
你听我说。
I've been saying that to my kids, 'cause all my kids love hip-hop.
我一直对我的孩子这么说,因为他们喜欢嘻哈音乐。
It could be better, huh? That's the same face I make.
可以更好些,是吧?看我的嘴脸,跟你一样了。
What about old-style crooners?
你对以前的低吟歌手怎么看?
Who do you like, those crooners? I really like to listen to Frank Sinatra, Tony Bennett.
你最喜欢谁?我非常喜欢弗兰克·辛纳屈和东尼·班尼顿。
Tony Bennett? Yeah. Why Frank Sinatra, though?
东尼·班尼顿?是的。你为什么喜欢弗兰克·辛纳屈?
He treated his voice like an instrument, which I feel is very important.
他的声音很像乐器发出的声音,我认为这是很重要的。
I like to treat everything, like, my mind is rolling constantly with music.
我喜欢我的思想和音乐一起不停转动。
I think of that as an instrument, 'cause that gives me the inspiration for the piano.
我将它看作是一种乐器,因为它让我对钢琴产生了灵感。
Really? Yeah. I love this kid, man.
真的吗?是的。我喜欢这个孩子。
Let's talk about stuff for a minute. Well, what do you love about stuff?
我们来探讨一些关于你的事情。你都喜欢做什么事情?
Give me some rules you got. You got any rules?
告诉我你的一些准则。你对自己有一些规定吗?
Like, when you go outside, how do you go out?
你一般出门穿什么?
Pants and button-down. Pants and a button-down? Yep.
衬衫和裤子。衬衫和裤子?是的。
All the time? Pretty much.
总是嘛?差不多。
Do you wear shorts outside? No. My man. My man! Yeah!
你穿短裤上街吗?不穿。好兄弟!好样的!耶!
Man, people have been talking to me about Steve, I never see you in shorts.
你知道有人一直跟我说,史蒂夫,我从来没见过你穿短裤的样子。
You know, I just, when I go outside, I'm a slack kind of guy.
你知道,走出家门的我一般会穿宽松长裤。
Me too. Yeah. So, what about your hair, man?
我也是。恩,那你的头发呢?
How'd you get this? I do my own hair. You do your own hair? Yeah.
你的头发谁打理呢?我自己打理。你自己打理?是的。
We got that in common, too.
其实我和你一样。
I love you, man. I love this dude so much can tie a tie, gel his hair.
我很喜欢你。真是非常喜欢,能自己打领带,自己抹发胶。
What about your parents, man? What do they think of all of this?
你的父母呢?他们对这些事情怎么看?
Well...I mean, are they proud of you?
嗯,我的意思是说他们感到骄傲吗?
They're proud of me. What about your dad?
是的,他们很骄傲。你爸爸呢?
My dad...We have nothing in common.
我爸爸,我们之间没什么共同点。
He likes sports, he will almost never wear pants.
他喜欢运动,他几乎从不穿短裤。
That's why you didn't bring him, huh?
这也是为什么你没带他来的原因,是吧?
Hey, mom, did he just tell the truth? Dad doesn't ever wear pants hardly?
这位母亲,他说的是真的吗?爸爸几乎从不穿短裤?
He wears pants. He wears pants. No, he doesn't.
他穿短裤。他穿短裤。我看不是。
Yep. You're just trying to make him look good on TV.
您只是想让他在镜头前显得好看些罢了。
You've given two TED Talks, haven't you? Yes, I have.
你曾经在TED上进行了两次演讲,是吗?是的。
What do you talk about on there?
你在上面都说了什么?
I talked about how the piano changed my life,
我讲了钢琴是如何改变我的生活,
and how I believe everybody has their own instrument,
以及我相信我们每个人都拥有天赋,
but maybe they just never took the time to find it.
但或许他们从来没花时间去留意罢了。
That's an amazing statement from a 9-year-old kid
这些话从一个九岁孩子的口中说出实在太惊人了,
because what that actually says is, there's no one born that does not have a gift.
他的意思是,所有人都拥有天赋。
You just got to identify that gift because we all have.
你所需要做的就是要去找到它。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
instrument ['instrumənt]

想一想再看

n. 乐器,工具,仪器,器械

联想记忆
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
identify [ai'dentifai]

想一想再看

vt. 识别,认明,鉴定
vi. 认同,感同身

 
slack [slæk]

想一想再看

n. 松弛的部分,松散,淡季,中止
adj.

联想记忆
frank [fræŋk]

想一想再看

adj. 坦白的,直率的,真诚的
vt. 免费

 
inspiration [.inspə'reiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 灵感,吸入,鼓舞人心(的东西)

联想记忆
statement ['steitmənt]

想一想再看

n. 声明,陈述

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。

    ckplayer

    version:X2