Ask him how long he's known.
问问他知道多久了
I guess a month, maybe, or...
我想大概有一个月 或者
For god sakes, Walt.
看在老天的的份上 Walt
We're just sitting out there having a cookout like nothing's going on?
我们居然还若无其事地 坐在外面在野餐
He made me promise not to tell anybody.
他还让我保证不告诉任何人
Christ, these last 48 hours.
天啊 过去的48小时太难熬了
And it's the weekend,
而且现在是周末
So I couldn't even get his doctor on the phone.
我都没办法联系上他的医生
Buddy, why... I mean, why wouldn't you want to tell anybody?
伙计 我是说 你为什么不想告诉任何人
Walt, don't you see?
Walt 你没看见吗?
Everybody just wants to help you.
每个人都想帮你
We're family.
我们是一家人
We get through these things together.
我们会一起度过难关的
I mean, I don't get... you know...
我不明白
Lung cancer?
肺癌?
How could that happen? You don't smoke.
这怎么可能? 你甚至都不抽烟
I'm thinking that this goes back 20 years
我在想这跟20年前
Maybe to the applications lab.
跟应用实验室有关
All those chemicals they had you working around?
他们整天接触那些化学药品
We always took the proper precautions.
我们一直都有很好的预防措施
One time you complained they didn't give you the right kind of...
有次你抱怨说他们没给你配备正确的
I don't know, some kind of ventilation hood or something.
我不知道 某种防毒面罩什么的
- And then the headaches. - Honey, it wasn't that.
-然后你就一直头痛 -亲爱的 不是那样的
How do they think they can get away with this?
他们以为就能这样不负责吗?