My second story is about love and loss.
我的第二个故事是关于爱和损失的
Sometime life...sometimes life is going to hit you in the head with a brick. Don't lose faith.
有些时候 生活会拿起一块砖头向你的脑袋上猛拍一下 不要失去信心
I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did.
我很清楚唯一使我一直走下去的 就是我做的事情令我无比钟爱
You've got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers.
你需要去找到你所爱的东西 对于工作是如此 对于你的爱人也是如此
Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work.
你的工作将会占据生活中很大的一部分 你只有相信自己所做的是伟大的工作 你才能怡然自得
And the only way to do great work is to love what you do.
并且成就伟大工作的唯一方法就是爱你所做的
If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. and don't settle.
如果你现在还没有找到 那么继续找 不要停下来
As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.
全心全意地去找 当你找到的时候你就会知道的
And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on.
就像任何真诚的关系 随着岁月的流逝只会越来越紧密
So keep looking, don't settle.
所以继续找 直到你找到它 不要停下来