So we use them at work ,but much more importantly
因此我们在工作中使用它们 但更重要的是
it has nothing to do with using in for anything practical...
它跟那些实用的东西没有任何关系
had to do with using them
我们不得不要做的是
to be a mirror of your thought process
把它当作思考的镜子
to actually learn how to think.
真正学习如何思考
I think the greatest value of learning how to think.I think everybody in this country should learn how to program a computer,
我认为学习思考最大的价值在于 我认为所有的美国人都应该学习编程
should learn a computer language.
应该学习一门编程语言
Because it teaches you how to think, it’s like going to law school.
因为编程教会你如何思考 就像学法律一样
I don’t think anybody should be a lawyer,
我不认为每个人都应该成为律师
but I think going to law school actually be useful, ‘cuz it teaches you how to think in a certain way.
但我认为学法律会很有用 因为它教会你以一种特定的方式去思考
In the same way, the computer programming teaches you in a slightly different way how to think...
同样的 编程会教你用一种稍微不同的方式思考