Oh! Max...
麦克斯
Will you come look at Brangelina?
能过来看一眼布拉吉利娜吗
I think the spray-tan lady went a little too far.
我觉得那个美黑师有点过头了
I wanted them to look tan, not foreign.
我想他们看起来阳光点 而不是像外籍劳工
They look fine.
看上去还好呀
A little Lebanese,
就有点像黎巴嫩人
but that'll clear up in a day or two.
但过个一两天就能恢复了吧
I'm having the worst day.
今天真是太倒霉了
Jessica Seinfeld stole the Martha Stewart boy.
宋飞的老婆把玛莎的御用同志给挖走了
I am so upset with her.
我对她太失望了
I thought we were pretending to be friends.
我还以为我们假装是朋友呢
And now I have no one to do the desserts.
现在甜点也没人负责了
Hello, Peach, exciting news...
佩琪 好消息
I have a cupcake business. They're really good.
我有个小蛋糕店 它们超美味
Give these to your friends and help launch a new business or whatever.
劳烦把名片给你的朋友们 帮我新店 站稳脚跟 或随便怎么着吧
That's it. I did it. Boom!
说完了 我做到了