My life is not where I want it to be.
现在的人生并非我想要的
That $1.47 tip was a wake-up call
那一块四毛七为我敲响了警钟
reminding me that life will always undervalue you
提醒我 如果不采取行动
if you let it.
生活会永远看轻你
Yes, I've been knocked down,
没错 我是被打败过
but now it's time to fight back and grab life by the balls.
但现在是时候绝地反攻 把握人生了
I don't know if life likes having its balls grabbed.
我可不知道人生是否会喜欢被把握要害
Some guys do, but those are usually the ones who want you to spoon them.
有些男的喜欢 不过通常都是 希望被爱抚那种
I'd like to explain my vision for our future by walking you through
我想通过这个来告诉你 对未来的展望
My vision board.
蓝图板
-Oh, no. -It's a simple tool.
-不是吧 -这个很简单的
You're a simple tool.
你的头脑也很简单
You start with a thin, white board...
首先找一块白色的平板
You are thin, white, and I'm bored.
你又白又平 我都快无聊死了