手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 三十九级台阶(第4级) > 正文

三十九级台阶 第89期:三十九级台阶(3)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • 'Well, I suppose we'll have to change our plans, 'said Sir Walter unhappily.
  • "我想我们必须改变计划,"瓦尔特爵士悻悻地说。
  • 'There's another problem, 'said Royer.
  • "还有一个问题,"罗耶说。
  • 'I said a lot about the plans of the French army.
  • "关于法军的计划我谈了很多。
  • That information will be very valuable to our enemies.
  • 这些情报对敌人非常有用。
  • That man, and his friends, must be stopped immediately. '
  • 得马上制止这个人和他同伙的行动。"
  • 'They could simply send their information in a letter, 'said Whittaker.
  • "他们仅仅写封信就可以把情报送出去,"惠特克说。
  • 'It may already be in the post. '
  • "说不定现在已经在邮局了。"
  • 'No, ' said Royer. 'A spy brings home his information personally and he collects his pay personally.
  • "不会的,"罗耶说。"间谍都是亲自带着情报,也亲自领取报酬。
  • These men must cross the sea, so we still have a chance.
  • 这伙人一定会从海上走,我们还有一次机会。
  • You must watch the coast and search ships.
  • 你们要监视海岸,搜查船只。
  • It is desperately important for both France and Britain. '
  • 这件事对法国和英国都至关重要。"
  • Royer was right. We could do something.
  • 罗耶说得很对。我们还有所作为。
  • But none of us felt very hopeful.
  • 但都觉得希望不大。
  • How, among the forty million people in Britain, could we find the three cleverest criminals in Europe?
  • 英国有四千万人口,怎么才能找到那三个欧洲最机智过人的罪犯呢?"


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

'Well, I suppose we'll have to change our plans, 'said Sir Walter unhappily.

"我想我们必须改变计划,"瓦尔特爵士悻悻地说。
'There's another problem, 'said Royer.
"还有一个问题,"罗耶说。
'I said a lot about the plans of the French army.
"关于法军的计划我谈了很多。
That information will be very valuable to our enemies.
这些情报对敌人非常有用。
That man, and his friends, must be stopped immediately. '
得马上制止这个人和他同伙的行动。"
'They could simply send their information in a letter, 'said Whittaker.
"他们仅仅写封信就可以把情报送出去,"惠特克说。
'It may already be in the post. '
"说不定现在已经在邮局了。"
'No, ' said Royer. 'A spy brings home his information personally and he collects his pay personally.
"不会的,"罗耶说。"间谍都是亲自带着情报,也亲自领取报酬。
These men must cross the sea, so we still have a chance.
这伙人一定会从海上走,我们还有一次机会。
You must watch the coast and search ships.
你们要监视海岸,搜查船只。
It is desperately important for both France and Britain. '
这件事对法国和英国都至关重要。"
Royer was right. We could do something.
罗耶说得很对。我们还有所作为。
But none of us felt very hopeful.
但都觉得希望不大。
How, among the forty million people in Britain, could we find the three cleverest criminals in Europe?
英国有四千万人口,怎么才能找到那三个欧洲最机智过人的罪犯呢?"

重点单词   查看全部解释    
spy [spai]

想一想再看

n. 间谍,侦探,侦察
vt. 侦探,看到,找

 
valuable ['væljuəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 贵重的,有价值的
n. (pl.)贵

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。