手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 织工马南(第4级) > 正文

织工马南 第78期:西拉斯找到了他的"金子"(12)

来源:可可英语 编辑:alice   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

Dolly Winthrop came every day to help Silas.

多莉·温思罗普每天来帮助西拉斯。
'It's no trouble, 'she said. 'I get up early, so I've got plenty of time.
"没问题,"她说,"我起得早,所以有足够的时间。
And I can bring you some of Aaron's old baby clothes,
我可以把阿荣的旧衣服拿来,
so you won't need to spend a lot of money on the child.
你也就不必为孩子花很多钱。
I can wash her, and give her food, and-'
我可以给她洗澡,可以给她喂饭,可以……"
'Ye-es, 'said silas, hesitating.
"好--吧,"西拉斯犹豫地说。
He was looking a little jealously at the baby in Dolly's arms. '
他有点儿忌妒地看着多莉怀里的孩子。
That's very kind of you. But-but I want to do everything for her myself!
"你真好,可--我想自己来为她做一切!
I want her to be fond of me! She's my child! '
我想让她喜欢我!她是我的孩子。"
'Don't worry, 'said Dolly gently, giving him the child.
"别担心,"多莉把孩子交还给西拉斯,温柔地说,"
'Look, she loves you the best. See, she's smiling at you!
看,她最爱的人还是你。看见了吗,她在对你笑呢!"
And so Silas learnt how to take care of the little girl.
于是西拉斯学会了照顾这个小女孩。
He called her Eppie, which had been his little sister's name.
他管她叫埃比,这是他的小妹妹的名字。
His life was quite different now.
他的生活全变了。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。