The Senior Class Committee.
高年级学生会
It's genuinely one of the most exciting things I've ever been asked to do.
这是我受邀做过的最令人兴奋的事之一
I have to admit primarily because I can't deny it--
我必须得承认 因为我无法否认
as was leaked in the Wikileaks release of the Sony hack,
维基解密公布的索尼被黑资料中已经爆出
that When I was invited I replied and I directly quote my own email.
当我接到邀请时我用邮件中回复
"Wow, this is so nice."
哇 这太棒了
"I'm gonna need some funny ghost writers. Any ideas?"
我得找几个搞笑写手代笔 有什么想法没
This initial response, now blessedly public, was from the knowledge that at my Class Day,
这段天下皆知的最初回复背后的原因是
we were lucky enough to have Will Ferrell as Class Day speaker.
我们毕业日时幸运的请来了威尔·法瑞尔做讲者
And that many of us hungover or even freshly high, mainly wanted to laugh.
当时我们许多同学宿醉未醒 有的嗨劲儿没过 想起来就想傻笑
So I have to admit that today, even 12 years after graduation,
我不得不承认即便是在毕业后12年的今天
I'm still insecure about my own worthiness.
我仍然对自己的价值毫无自信
I have to remind myself today you're here for a reason.
我必须提醒自己 你来这儿是有原因的
Today I feel much like I did when I came to Harvard Yard as a freshman in 1999,
我今天的感受同我1999年初来哈佛成为新生时的心情一样
when you guys were, to my continued shock and horror, still in kindergarten.
说起这事儿我还是很震惊 那时候你们还在上幼儿园呢