手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:经典永远不会过时

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Geez, look at that dinosaur.
  • 快看那件老掉牙的物件。
  • This is not a dinosaur. It's a classic.
  • 那不是老掉牙。它是一件经典作品。
  • It will never go out of style and it's built to last.
  • 它永远也不会过时并且十分耐用。
  • It's an antique and belongs in a museum.
  • 这是一件古董,原本是收藏在博物馆里。
  • You've got to get with it and get one of these.
  • 你要紧跟时代的潮流并且买一辆。
  • What's that?
  • 那是什么?
  • It's the latest model, with cutting edge design.
  • 这是最新的模型,采用最先进的技术设计。
  • It's brand spanking new.
  • 这是一个全新的品牌。
  • That's all right. This machine is tried-and- true and it never lets me down.
  • 没错。这台车十分靠得住,从不会让我失望。
  • Why don't you take this for a test drive?
  • 你为何不试驾一下呢?
  • It'll be an eye-opening experience for you.
  • 它会让你大开眼界的。
  • No, thanks.
  • 不用了,谢谢。
  • You don't know what you're missing.
  • 你不知道你错过了什么。
  • That's true, but I'm happy with my machine.
  • 的确,不过我对这辆车十分满意。
  • Fine. I'm just trying to help you move with the times.
  • 好吧。我只是想让你与时俱进。
  • Thanks, but no thanks. I'll stick with what I know and love.
  • 多谢,我心领了。我还是坚持我所熟知和喜欢的吧。
  • It just goes to show there's no accounting for taste.
  • 这就是萝卜青菜各有所爱吧。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
奥列格:快看那件老掉牙的物件。
Raquel: This is not a dinosaur. It’s a classic. It will never go out of style and it’s built to last.
拉克尔:那不是老掉牙。它是一件经典作品,它永远也不会过时并且十分耐用。
Oleg: It’s an antique and belongs in a museum. You’ve got to get with it and get one of these.
奥列格:这是一件古董,原本是收藏在博物馆里。你要紧跟时代的潮流并且买一辆。
Raquel: What’s that?
拉克尔:那是什么?

pod161108.png

Oleg: It’s the latest model, with cutting edge design. It’s brand spanking new.

奥列格:这是最新的模型,采用最先进的技术设计。这是一个全新的品牌。
Raquel: That’s all right. This machine is tried-and- true and it never lets me down.
拉克尔:没错。这辆车十分靠得住,从不会让我失望。
Oleg: Why don’t you take this for a test drive? It’ll be an eye-opening experience for you.
奥列格:你为何不试驾一下呢?它会让你大开眼界的。
Raquel: No, thanks.
拉克尔:不用了,谢谢。
Oleg: You don’t know what you’re missing.
奥列格:你不知道你错过了什么。
Raquel: That’s true, but I’m happy with my machine.
拉克尔:的确,不过我对这辆车十分满意。
Oleg: Fine. I’m just trying to help you move with the times.
奥列格:好吧。我只是想让你与时俱进。
Raquel: Thanks, but no thanks. I’ll stick with what I know and love.
拉克尔:多谢,我心领了。我还是坚持我所熟知和喜欢的吧。
Oleg: It just goes to show there’s no accounting for taste.
奥列格:这就是萝卜青菜各有所爱吧。

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
classic ['klæsik]

想一想再看

n. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家
adj.

 
antique [æn'ti:k]

想一想再看

adj. 古代的
n. 古物,古董

 
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。