手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:银行卡被孩子盗刷该怎么办?

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Hello, customer service.
  • 你好,客服中心。
  • How may I help you today?
  • 你需要什么帮助?
  • Hello. I noticed some suspicious activity on my account and I want to find out if there's been unauthorized access.
  • 你好。我的账户上出现可疑消费记录,我想确认下是否存在越权存取。
  • Let's take a look. Your account history shows purchases nearly every day beginning two weeks ago.
  • 我看一下。您的账户支出显示,两周前开始几乎每天都有消费记录。
  • That's the problem.
  • 问题就在这里。
  • I haven't made any purchases.
  • 我没有购买任何东西。
  • Do you have a shared account, by any chance?
  • 也许是您开通了共享账户?
  • Yes, I have a household account that's shared by my entire family.
  • 是的,我开通了家庭账户供全家使用。
  • My wife has full access, but my children only have restricted access.
  • 我妻子有消费访问,但是我的孩子们没有存取权限。
  • I'm afraid that's not showing in your account preferences.
  • 可是您的开放权限里并没有这一限制。
  • Both of your children have full access.
  • 您的孩子们拥有所有权限。
  • Even so, they know not to abuse their privileges.
  • 就算如此,他们也不会乱消费的。
  • They wouldn't buy things without asking my wife or me first.
  • 他们买东西前会先征询我们的意见的。
  • Are you sure, sir? I show that both of your children have accessed the account regularly.
  • 您确定吗?先生?我这里显示您的两个孩子会定期访问帐户。
  • In fact, they're both logged on right now.
  • 其实,他们现在就正在登陆。
  • They are? What are they doing?
  • 是吗?他们在干什么?
  • They're in the process of buying several more items and are checking out.
  • 他们正在购买几件商品,现在正在付款。
  • Stop them! This is an emergency.
  • 快拦着他们。这是个紧急情况。
  • Shut down my account.
  • 快关闭我的账户。
  • I'm not sure I can do that, sir.
  • 我没有这个权限,先生。
  • Perhaps you can stop them on your end.
  • 也许还得您自己阻止他们。
  • I'll stop them all right.
  • 我会阻止他们的。
  • Just wait 'til I get my hands on those two!
  • 看我一会怎么收拾他们。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
分享网银账户
Sara: Hello, customer service. How may I help you today?
萨拉:你好,客服中心。你需要什么帮助吗?
Gabriel: Hello. I noticed some suspicious activity on my account and I want to find out if there’s been unauthorized access.
加布里埃尔:你好。我的账户上出现可疑消费记录,我想确认下是否存在越权存取。
Sara: Let’s take a look. Your account history shows purchases nearly every day beginning two weeks ago.
萨拉:我看一下。您的账户支出显示,两周前开始几乎每天都有消费记录。

pod160926.jpg

Gabriel: That’s the problem. I haven’t made any purchases.

加布里埃尔:问题就在这里。我没有购买任何东西。
Sara: Do you have a shared account, by any chance?
萨拉:也许是您开通了共享账户?
Gabriel: Yes, I have a household account that’s shared by my entire family. My wife has full access, but my children only have restricted access.
加布里埃尔:是的,我开通了家庭账户供全家使用。我妻子有消费权限,但是我的孩子们没有存取权限。
Sara: I’m afraid that’s not showing in your account preferences. Both of your children have full access.
萨拉:可是您的开放权限里并没有这一限制。您的孩子们拥有所有权限。
Gabriel: Even so, they know not to abuse their privileges. They wouldn’t buy things without asking my wife or me first.
加布里埃尔:就算如此,他们也不会乱消费的。他们买东西前会先征询我们的意见的。
Sara: Are you sure, sir? I show that both of your children have accessed the account regularly. In fact, they’re both logged on right now.
萨拉:您确定吗?先生?我这里显示您的两个孩子会定期访问帐户。其实,他们现在正在登陆。
Gabriel: They are? What are they doing?
加布里埃尔:是吗?他们在干什么?
Sara: They’re in the process of buying several more items and are checking out.
萨拉:他们正在购买几件商品,现在正在付款。
Gabriel: Stop them! This is an emergency. Shut down my account.
加布里埃尔:快拦着他们。这是个紧急情况。快关闭我的账户。
Sara: I’m not sure I can do that, sir. Perhaps you can stop them on your end.
萨拉:我没有这个权限,先生。也许还得您自己阻止他们。
Gabriel: I’ll stop them all right. Just wait ‘til I get my hands on those two!
加布里埃尔:我会阻止他们的。看我一会怎么收拾他们。

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆
gossip ['gɔsip]

想一想再看

n. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人
vi.

 
restricted [ris'triktid]

想一想再看

vt. 限制,约束 adj. 受限制的,有限的,保密的

 
abuse [ə'bju:s,ə'bju:z]

想一想再看

n. 滥用,恶习
vt. 滥用,辱骂,虐待

联想记忆
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
suspicious [səs'piʃəs]

想一想再看

adj. 可疑的,多疑的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。