托马斯:你认为我的设计怎么样?
Celeste: These are… interesting?
塞莱斯特:它们… 很有趣?
Thomas: They’re part of my new product line to be sold under my own label.
托马斯:这些是我自创品牌中即将上市的部分新品。
Celeste: Really?
塞莱斯特:是吗?
Thomas: Yeah, I’m jumping in with both feet. Everybody advised me to get my feet wet by licensing a collection, but I don’t want to sell under someone else’s brand.
托马斯:是的,我全身心投进去了。大家都提醒我亲自动手挂牌会有风险,但我不想把产品挂在别人的名下去卖。
Celeste: I thought you started all this by doing custom work.

Thomas: I did, but I’m ready to produce an entire line I’ve designed according to my vision, not work to a client’s specs.
托马斯:确实是,但我已经准备根据我自己的观点设计建立整个流水线,而不是按客户的规范操作。
Celeste: I can understand that. Will you be selling to trade or retail customers?
塞莱斯特:我能理解。你是打算贸易还是零售给消费者?
Thomas: Retail. I plan to have showrooms in every major city. See? This is a sample of our product catalog.
托马斯:零售。我计划在每个大城市建立陈列室。看到了吗?这就是我们产品目录的样品。
Celeste: I see. Your products look high-end, but they’re intended for the mass market.
塞莱斯特:看到了。你们的产品看起来很高端,但是面向的却是大众市场。
Thomas: That’s right. Do you want to take home a sample?
托马斯:是的。你要拿回去一件样品吗?
Celeste: Um, I guess so. I’d never considered using anything like that.
塞莱斯特:嗯,好吧。我从未想过用这样的东西。
Thomas: Once you sit on a designer toilet seat, you’ll never go back!
托马斯:一旦你坐上了设计的马桶座,你就不用回来了。
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载