手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语听力入门 > 地道美语播客(慢速版) > 正文

地道美语听力播客:奇怪的声音从哪里发出来的?

编辑:clover   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Stop! Stop!
  • 停下!快停下!
  • What's the matter?
  • 怎么了?
  • My bike is making a strange sound.
  • 自行车发出一种奇怪的声音。
  • What kind of sound?
  • 什么声音?
  • It's a clanging sound followed by a hissing or buzzing noise.
  • 先是滋滋和嗡嗡的声音后变成了叮当声。
  • I need to pinpoint where it's coming from.
  • 我得检查一下问题出在哪里。
  • Walk your bike and we'll both listen, you on one side and me on the other.
  • 推一下自行车,我们分列两侧一起听一下。
  • Okay, here goes. Hear that?
  • 好的。你听到了吗?
  • Yeah, but it's more of a popping or pinging sound.
  • 是的,但是听起来更像是砰砰的声音。
  • It sounded different when I was riding it.
  • 我骑车的时候声音是不一样的。
  • I'll get on and you run alongside.
  • 我骑上车你在一旁边跑边听。
  • What do you hear?
  • 你听到什么声音了?
  • I hear the whirring of the pedals and the creaking and rattling of the chain, but no clanging sound.
  • 听到了踏板的呼呼声还有链条的卡塔卡塔声,但是没有听到叮当声。
  • I'll speed up. What do you hear now?
  • 我加速一下,现在呢?
  • Nothing, just the rustling of my own clothes.
  • 还是没听到,只听到我衣服的摩擦声。
  • The sound gets louder as I speed up.
  • 我加速的时候声音明显变大了啊。
  • I'll go faster.
  • 我再骑快一些。
  • Now what do you hear?
  • 现在你听到了什么?
  • Just my own panting and…my… last gasp…
  • 我的喘气声还有...我...最后一口气。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练
内奥米:停下!快停下!
Omar: Whats the matter?
奥马尔:怎么了?
Naomi: My bike is making a strange sound.
内奥米:自行车发出一种奇怪的声音。
Omar: What kind of sound?
奥马尔:什么声音?
Naomi: Its a clanging sound followed by a hissing or buzzing noise. I need to pinpoint where its coming from.
内奥米:先是滋滋和嗡嗡的声音后变成了叮当声。我得检查一下问题出在哪里。

man0728.jpeg

Omar: Walk your bike and well both listen, you on one side and me on the other.

奥马尔:推一下自行车,我们分列两侧一起听一下。
Naomi: Okay, here goes. Hear that?
内奥米:好的。你听到了吗?
Omar: Yeah, but its more of a popping or pinging sound.
奥马尔:是的,但是听起来更像是砰砰的声音。
Naomi: It sounded different when I was riding it. Ill get on and you run alongside. What do you hear?
内奥米:我骑车的时候声音是不一样的。我骑上车你在一旁边跑边听。你听到什么声音了?
Omar: I hear the whirring of the pedals and the creaking and rattling of the chain, but no clanging sound.
奥马尔:听到了踏板的呼呼声还有链条的卡塔卡塔声,但是没有听到叮当声。
Naomi: Ill speed up. What do you hear now?
内奥米:我加速一下,现在呢?
Omar: Nothing, just the rustling of my own clothes.
奥马尔:还是没听到,只听到我衣服的摩擦声。
Naomi: The sound gets louder as I speed up. Ill go faster. Now what do you hear?
内奥米:我加速的时候声音明显变大了啊。我再骑快一些。现在你听到了什么?
Omar: Just my own panting andmylast gasp
奥马尔:我的喘气声还有...我...的。

译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pinpoint ['pinpɔint]

想一想再看

n. 极小之物 v. 精确地找到,准确地轰炸

联想记忆
exhibition [.eksi'biʃən]

想一想再看

n. 展示,展览

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。