手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 暮光之城暮色 > 正文

有声读物《暮光之城·暮色》第350期:第二十三章 天使(3)

编辑:shaun   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  
  • Edward. I tried to tell him, but my voice was so heavy and slow. I couldn't understand myself.
  • “爱德华。”我试图告诉他,但我的声音是那么的沉重和迟缓。我甚至听不懂自己在说什么。
  • Bella, you're going to be fine. Can you hear me, Bella? I love you.
  • “贝拉,你会好起来的。你能听到我说话吗,贝拉?我爱你!”
  • Edward, I tried again. My voice was a little clearer.
  • “爱德华。”我又试了一次。我的声音清楚一点了。
  • Yes, I'm here.
  • “是的,我在这儿。”
  • It hurts, I whimpered.
  • “很痛。”我耳语着。
  • I know, Bella, I know and then, away from me, anguished can't you do anything?
  • “我知道,贝拉,我知道”然后,他的声音离我而去,显得很痛苦“你不能做点什么吗?”
  • My bag, please… Hold your breath, Alice, it will help, Carlisle promised.
  • “请你去拿我的包……屏住呼吸,爱丽丝,这会很管用。”卡莱尔保证道
  • Alice? I groaned.
  • “爱丽丝?”我低吟着。
  • She's here, she knew where to find you.
  • “她在这里。她知道上哪儿找你。”
  • My hand hurts, I tried to tell him.
  • “我的手很痛。”我试图告诉他。
  • I know, Bella. Carlisle will give you something, it will stop.
  • “我知道,贝拉。卡莱尔会给你注射一点东西,给你止痛。”
  • My hand is burning! I screamed, finally breaking through the last of the darkness, my eyes fluttering open.
  • “我的手在燃烧!”我尖叫着,最终挣脱了最后一点黑暗,我的眼睛颤抖着睁开了。
  • I couldn't see his face, something dark and warm was clouding my eyes. Why couldn't they see the fire and put it out?
  • 我看不见他的脸,某些阴暗而温暖的东西遮蔽了我的视线。他们为什么能看着火焰,把它扑灭呢?
  • His voice was frightened. Bella?
  • 他的声音听起来吓坏了。“贝拉?”
  • The fire! Someone stop the fire! I screamed as it burned me.
  • “火!快来人把火扑灭!”我尖叫着,火焰灼烧着我。
  • Carlisle! Her hand!
  • “卡莱尔!她的手!”
  • He bit her. Carlisle's voice was no longer calm, it was appalled.
  • “他咬了她。”卡莱尔的声音不再平静,开始惶恐起来。
  • I heard Edward catch his breath in horror.
  • 我听到爱德华恐惧地屏住了呼吸。


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

"Edward." I tried to tell him, but my voice was so heavy and slow. I couldn't understand myself.

“爱德华。”我试图告诉他,但我的声音是那么的沉重和迟缓。我甚至听不懂自己在说什么。
"Bella, you're going to be fine. Can you hear me, Bella? I love you."
“贝拉,你会好起来的。你能听到我说话吗,贝拉?我爱你!”
"Edward," I tried again. My voice was a little clearer.
“爱德华。”我又试了一次。我的声音清楚一点了。
"Yes, I'm here."
“是的,我在这儿。”
"It hurts," I whimpered.
“很痛。”我耳语着。
"I know, Bella, I know" — and then, away from me, anguished — "can't you do anything?"
“我知道,贝拉,我知道”——然后,他的声音离我而去,显得很痛苦——“你不能做点什么吗?”
"My bag, pleaseHold your breath, Alice, it will help," Carlisle promised.
“请你去拿我的包……屏住呼吸,爱丽丝,这会很管用。”卡莱尔保证道
"Alice?" I groaned.
“爱丽丝?”我低吟着。
"She's here, she knew where to find you."
“她在这里。她知道上哪儿找你。”
"My hand hurts," I tried to tell him.
“我的手很痛。”我试图告诉他。
"I know, Bella. Carlisle will give you something, it will stop."
“我知道,贝拉。卡莱尔会给你注射一点东西,给你止痛。”
"My hand is burning!" I screamed, finally breaking through the last of the darkness, my eyes fluttering open. I couldn't see his face, something dark and warm was clouding my eyes. Why couldn't they see the fire and put it out?
“我的手在燃烧!”我尖叫着,最终挣脱了最后一点黑暗,我的眼睛颤抖着睁开了。我看不见他的脸,某些阴暗而温暖的东西遮蔽了我的视线。他们为什么能看着火焰,把它扑灭呢?
His voice was frightened. "Bella?"
他的声音听起来吓坏了。“贝拉?”
"The fire! Someone stop the fire!" I screamed as it burned me.
“火!快来人把火扑灭!”我尖叫着,火焰灼烧着我。
"Carlisle! Her hand!"
“卡莱尔!她的手!”
"He bit her." Carlisle's voice was no longer calm, it was appalled.
“他咬了她。”卡莱尔的声音不再平静,开始惶恐起来。
I heard Edward catch his breath in horror.
我听到爱德华恐惧地屏住了呼吸。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
fell [fel]

想一想再看

动词fall的过去式
n. 兽皮
v

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
frightened ['fraitnd]

想一想再看

adj. 受惊的,受恐吓的

 
flutter ['flʌtə]

想一想再看

n. 摆动,鼓翼,烦扰
v. 摆动,鼓翼,烦扰

联想记忆
groan [grəun]

想一想再看

呻吟

联想记忆
scene [si:n]

想一想再看

n. 场,景,情景

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。